Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Okay On the Rag Mission with team 2 the disconnect happens when you kill the first boss sometimes it happens right as you grab the +10stat reward. Sorry no replay this time I was disconnected and i forgot to go in and change the name of Last Replay.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:34 pm

alright, thanks for giving me a specific part to look at. I can check the coding, because I think I have seen it happen on T1 also. I might use a bad condition somewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:11 pm

more of a question about something, because i think its more annoying than a bug, how the hell does the swap system work? most annoying shit in the world
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:16 pm

it takes a player from the largest team (at random) and puts them on the other team. Doesn't move red or green. This is only to even out team numbers if needed; essentially, it is to prevent any attempts to abuse the system; because really, you have no say in what goes where. (thats how you were born)
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:13 pm

well thats different from what i thought.... how random is the system? i was in a 2v3, with my team having the 3 players, one of which sucked, and one which was decent, while the other team had two which sucked. i wanted to change the one that was good on to the other team, but it always only changed the bad one, which gave us even MORE of an advantage. why cant there be a more detailed version, like in dota? ifyou want to be different than thats cool, just that would work fine, because if there was even one player that disagreed a bit and didnt like the swap they could say no and the swap wouldnt go through.
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Why didn't you just keep switching till you were happy, you can switch more than once. As i emailed Glorn yesterday, when i switched i couldn't leave boss areas, not sure if its due to the switch but happened right around when i did it (bosses were fine before i switched). You are asking to much about the switch function. I love it especially if full team duels are on.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:14 pm

i did, only the bad player switched, ta same one every time.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:54 pm

red and green cannot switch.

And random is.. random.. but sometimes very silly..

Like in a game the other day, turned into a 2v3; like, 6 rounds in a row, undead was in the duel; then like 6 rounds, he sat out. Then he was in rounds again.

6 rounds in a row seems like a very... odd chance, but, he has just as good of a chance as sitting out. As red, I have made it into like 10 duels in a row; but also as red, I have sat most of the game out. I've also had completely random times.

Silly random integer system!

And I dont not want one that allows players to pick who is switched. Why? While many of us who are good at the game, and wouldnt abuse it, could make good use of it; it is abusable; and personally, I would rather have a game end and RM; especially considering how team oriented the game is. splitting up a team can make a game take 2X as long.
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:18 pm

I question how many times you switched in the game 4got. We had a guy who died and wouldn't come back so we kept switching till he came to my side. Took awhile but after about 10 switches it worked, he got back to life and was on a differ side.

On another note, i'm not sure if this is a bug or not but what is Rag supposed to drop. Most of the time he seems to drop the stats but there was a time where he dropped rag armor along with what i think was an immo ring. There was also another time when i was playing with soul that after we lost to the two rags (since two of us were in the quest) that once the rags went away that they dropped a rag armor and rag sword. This actually happened a couple times; we'd try to win but lose, but then when they left, more items.
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm

just tried to spam health tomes apparently u cant do that anymore (looooooong time waiting for them)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:49 pm

>< will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:30 am

Well I found another glitch apparently switched players have problems going though the elemental portals after killing them.Most likely the player groups is fucked up within the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:30 am

yeah, ive discovered that already.

When I first made the map, I wasn't planning on a switch function; so a lot of triggers were written as, "allies of player 1" and "allies of player 7" however, when you switch, it messes those up. So, I have been going through allllll of my code, changing things reflective of teams, to the variables "Team1" and "Team2"

^^Long and annoying, but it works!
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:17 pm

-------------------Soul's Big Post of 4.0----------------------------

Keep in mind i havn't read any comments above, because it's thursday.

-30% and 10% bashes are switched

-10% and 30% crits are switched

-random mode does not work, no1 gets a hero (in the instance it happened to me red let the timer for choosing options run out)

-Glad mode has no peons

-Glad mode never ends

-Glad mode causes critical error for last player to leave

-Creeps spawn before game begins allowing a team to spawn level 2-3 and cleared 2-3 zones with summons

-Sometimes the game will auto pick an Ulti for you when choosing an innate

-Peons have a unit size now, and bump into each other and get stuck

-Peons should have an endurance aura

-Flag gives way too little gold for retrieving it, should be tripled, and causes bearer to move WAY too slow

-Yiff sometimes spawns in duels

-dieing as duel starts causes you to lose the duel

-switch makes beacons not work (elementals, yiff, archons etc)

-switch sometimes makes it so when u die u never re spawn

-ragnarok quest doesn't work for the right side

-ragnarok quest causes a server split sometimes

-ragnarok drops his weapons if u die trying to kill him after attemping the quest 3 or 4 times

-Level 3 Demon spawn has 360-380 atk, level 4 has 100-120... atk

-many of the new heros in the int house need buffs, because far seer and naga flat out destroy them

-the new agility hero that looks like axe needs a buff to his BAT, 2.4 isnt worth ti when u can get the same stat gain, and better int gain on chaos knight for 2.3 BAT

-summons rape with puppet master, yet no1 uses it XD

-Tidal wave owns duels, and everything in general

-static shock might be needing a mild nerf

-IMO feedback should be a misc skill, its too weak for an offensive that prevents melee heros from hitting air units

-It'd be cool if there was some animation or effects for winning the game, like one teams base exploding, or something along those lines, to give u a feeling of achievement.

-player level sometimes doesn't show up, or shows up as level 1 and lvl 8 at same time.

-i can't think of anything else atm, but i know there is more. Keep it real, west side ez.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:25 pm

i agree with the gold for flag thing... its like a minute and a half to just get back..
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Glorn I feel really bad for you about now.So many bugs.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Also to add in 3.1 you removed orb of range, I think you did that for FeedBack am I right? Well in 4.0 the eternal weapons have orb of range back. So if you do get feed back you pretty much have to keep jagged or other weapon equivalent until you can purchase omega of that weapon.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:45 pm

-------------------Soul's Big Post of 4.0----------------------------

Keep in mind i havn't read any comments above, because it's thursday.

-30% and 10% bashes are switched fixed

-10% and 30% crits are switched fixed

-random mode does not work, no1 gets a hero (in the instance it happened to me red let the timer for choosing options run out) fixed

-Glad mode has no peons fixed

-Glad mode never ends fixed

-Glad mode causes critical error for last player to leave fixed

-Creeps spawn before game begins allowing a team to spawn level 2-3 and cleared 2-3 zones with summons fixed

-Sometimes the game will auto pick an Ulti for you when choosing an innate

-Peons have a unit size now, and bump into each other and get stuck fixed

-Peons should have an endurance aura Their move speed is maxed

-Flag gives way too little gold for retrieving it, should be tripled, and causes bearer to move WAY too slow fixed, increased to 400X level

-Yiff sometimes spawns in duels fixed

-dieing as duel starts causes you to lose the duel

-switch makes beacons not work (elementals, yiff, archons etc) fixed

-switch sometimes makes it so when u die u never re spawn fixed

-ragnarok quest doesn't work for the right side fixed, for now!

-ragnarok quest causes a server split sometimes

-ragnarok drops his weapons if u die trying to kill him after attemping the quest 3 or 4 times fixed

-Level 3 Demon spawn has 360-380 atk, level 4 has 100-120... atk not fixed, level 4 has about 4-5X the attack speed, along with better abilities, faster move speed, and much more HP. the overall DPS is MUCH higher.

-many of the new heros in the int house need buffs, because far seer and naga flat out destroy them fixed, naga and seer=nerfed

-the new agility hero that looks like axe needs a buff to his BAT, 2.4 isnt worth ti when u can get the same stat gain, and better int gain on chaos knight for 2.3 BAT dont forget that the axe master has the highest agility gain of any agility hero....

-summons rape with puppet master, yet no1 uses it XD Lowered spell dmd reduction a touch on that one

-Tidal wave owns duels, and everything in general fixed

-static shock might be needing a mild nerf fixed

-IMO feedback should be a misc skill, its too weak for an offensive that prevents melee heros from hitting air units Removed orb affects from normal weapons

-It'd be cool if there was some animation or effects for winning the game, like one teams base exploding, or something along those lines, to give u a feeling of achievement.

-player level sometimes doesn't show up, or shows up as level 1 and lvl 8 at same time. fixed

-i can't think of anything else atm, but i know there is more. Keep it real, west side ez. fixed, moved to east side

Last edited by Glorn2 on Fri May 07, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:00 am

a person with avatar ignores the miss on dust storm and the movespeed slow. bascially, if you cast dust storm against someone with avatar, u will be unable to move and they can still attack you and your team. pleaaaase fix this >.> makes a very hard to use skill unuseable in most games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:08 am

That's not a bug its just uber I used that for a team strategy in 3.1 rather than purely using dust storm with nukes you can just make your teammates with avatar invulnerable.You just hope that the other team doesn't pick avatar.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:07 am

and if the other team does; then your team ALL gets WW; and you wait out a good 15-20 seconds of the other teams AVA.

Or, you get yourself a supersonic ring! OR your whole team gets one!
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:15 am

Does vortex dispell dust like it does flare? The new shield seems a little pricey for its effects maybe increase its damage block to 100% to block 400 or something your giving up a whole lot of regen when you combine it for the final product. Also when you kill the third bosses the two guys who soul link each other your tomes reward dont appear when you kill them but instead appear in the middle of the map for anyone to grab. Also sometimes when you make the second rag run and get to those guys they sometimes dont appear and your then stuck there until the next duel.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:33 am

compare the stats on the new immortals shield, to the price. The price is now equal to that of boots and mask. The stats it gives are equal to boots and mask.

Before, the shield was BY FAR the best immortals item. Some people would stack them. Comparing it to the mask, for 40k gold, you are trading 200 damage reduction and 30 all stats for 100 hp/s, and an atma beam.

Keep pumping out the rag quest problems. Really hard to test single player.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Beta 5 bug
One team left, and there were two people on my team so we switched and my teammate ended up on team 2. the duel timer did not restart, which happened also in the previous version, however, in the previous vers duels also would happen the timer just wouldnt show. Now there were no duels. I did not try the thing with not being able to get out of elementals/ archon are tho sry.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Beta 5 bug,

still doesnt look like uve fixed the revive bug completly, i was fighting fire elemental boss, right b4 i killed it duel started, we fought i died but never revived :/

im sending the replay to ya now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next