Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Lets post bugs here rather than a new topic for each one. Everything currently posted on the board is fixed, so only post *new* bugs here.

Thanks!

Last edited by Glorn2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 pm

but a billion threads of nonsense is more fun ='[
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Probably not a bug but sorta disappointing....rag doesn't drop anything but stats anymore? and the portal doesn't go anywhere? Sad
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 pm

I'm gonna think of a way to make rags items. But no, he wont be dropping them. Why? you can run rag over and over again. Imagine all the gold and/or stats you would get from that?

I will prolly add them in the way the spiked gavel is added in. I can nerf the spiked gavel, make it combine from archon drops; then allow it to be upgraded to either sword or armor, with a drop from rag, and some other recipes.

^^ AKA, difficult to make, and well.. I'm still planning it out.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:32 pm

then you should prolly take out the immortal armor recipe before endless people start asking whow to make it..

and soul says he thinks the crit innates are backwards. the 10% one is actually 20 and vice versa. idk really, but soul said they are.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:39 pm

yep, the tooltips in the skill tavern were switched; fixed.

Also, no one has found these yet, but:

Dont start a game without a red, no one will respawn. It can be a comp, and you can kick it on start, but dont start the game without red :p (fixing it)

Killing Elementals messes with scoreboard (fixed)

Random leaves items in the skill pick area (fixed)

Adrenaline Rush has no tooltip info (fixed)
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:09 pm

i think that ther emay be something wrong with -random too.

i chose half of a build then changed mind and tried -random and it randomed the ult that undead got too.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Glorn, fyi, soul_thirst and I just played a game and the elementals problem is not fixed. The flags problem was fine but the elementals messed up the scoreboard a lot.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:09 pm

he said they were fixed, not in the released version.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 pm

oh ok i thougt he meant fixed in the version he let us all dl last night
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 pm

the element problem wasnt found until after I released the last edit.

I'm getting a lot more bugs fixed before I release the next edit, the scoreboard problem is ONLY visual, annoying at most. I found a handful of strange bugs with very off game conditions. Been fixing them...

Tonight, hopefully we find more bugs, so I can fix em' and release a new edit.

It may see like there are a lotta bugs, which there kind are, but they have all been minor so far. Overall, I feel a public release was a great idea; simply because it has been played as much in the past day and a half, as it was in the month and a half before that.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:14 pm

any idea why the random thing happened?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:30 pm

you both randomed the same ult? I mean, there is a chance. every time I test the map solo for bugs, I -random, and of course, of the quite literally hundreds of times ive randomed, ive gotten the same skill up to 3 times in a row to my memory.

The trigger is, "Create 1 level 0 artifact type item and give it to unit(randomhero)" Essentially, when you buy an item from a shop, it is the same thing; ults are artifacts. I dont even have them set to variables.

If you random more in the future, and something seems to have a much greater chance of getting randomed; I will look into it, and see if the W/E uses truly "random" randoms.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:41 pm

no. I randomed, he was picking skills still. when i randomed it randomed his Ult for him.. he chose all the other skills..
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 pm

ohhhh; i misunderstood. You randomed, and it gave HIM a random ult? and the timer didnt run out? Got a replay? If not, I will try to reenact it tonight. Strange that it would happen though, the -random system is the same as it was in the other one, with the exceptions of minor changes; allowing -random to be used after you repick and such.

Assuming it is a problem, then I hope, and can assume it is just a variable problem that is missing a condition; considering -random still works for individual players, and for all random, and for late pick.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:51 pm

i think i had repicked, then picked a offensive and defensive, then random, then it chose his ultimate for him.

maybe re picking or being in middle of selecting skills caused it? idk how the game works really but that seems like the only thing that could make sense..
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Bugs I haven't played enough to notice them. I noticed minor stuff Rag mission still causes drops with bots. You misspelled Eternal Orb and called it Etheral orb in the sheild. I think when I denied an allie I ended up making gold and my kill count increased but that could of been your older edit.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:00 pm

+1 for the kickass new sig careful =p
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Wish I had the map in front of me to look at... I believe that the -random command actually just removes all units you own in the pick area, and gives them skills. However, I know it uses 2 variables, and just based off of most of the bugs found... i prolly left a condition out of the setting of a variable.

^^Also, I dont believe I have ever seen someone random after other people were that far in the picking process. guess we will know tonight. good find.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:10 pm

yeah. ill be on tonight so message me if im in game and i'll help test this stuff i found =p
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:14 pm

^^ fixed, good find. I left out a condition that was key in ONLY picking the triggering players units. <<that was the condition.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:46 pm

woot i saved the random day!
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 am

I mentioned this to you in channel, this was a bug in beta 2, that i couldnt leave the elementals/ archon area after I killed them. I killed the lightning elemental firs, and carefulilibite may have had the same problem
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:49 am

His problem was an older edit. However, Because it still happens, i believe it may have something to do with the death sequence....

Next time it happens, save a replay. I will start thinking of way to make this work.

ALSO, for everyone bug reporting, the current version is BETA4 (3 was pretty much skipped, it was just a series of tests to fix a problem caused by people ALT+F4ing during the loading screen)
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:37 am

Ok, 1st of all Green team seems to have only 1 shot @ Rag, if they die, or a duel takes time out, it will not let them back in. Another thing on The 2nd Up'd Ice Ele Sword under the requirements, Frost Gaunlets is spelt Gaulets or something.

And a request, b/c @ the end of the game Mana-based spells are pretty useless as they do virtually no damage. Add a caster-based Set of items that also's LARGE Spell Armor-Piercing effects. I could help with the triggers if need be. Unless your working JASS. Thanks =D. Oh and HAAAi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next