Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:01 pm

The second level ice shield slow effect doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Also, in the rag quest, the ppl who spirit link no longer drop stats
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:28 pm

One more...the person on team 2 said they killed all the archons and then they still couldn't start the quest.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:16 pm

all random mode doesnt work. team two reaches any random skill area and can pick from there. if he types repick team 1 player randoms, and game freaks out.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Britlind wrote:
Also, in the rag quest, the ppl who spirit link no longer drop stats

Look at the middle of the map after you kill them you see them right next to or on top of the mini arena portal
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:34 pm

glorn the demon spawn's overall damage i'snt any better. 100% of the time u will have endurance aura anyways, so they will move and attack at the same speed. Only thing he has going for him is the disable. So i have been keeping him at lvl 3.

You missed the point with endurance aura, its for the heros not the peons O.o

anyways with feedback, regardless if weapons have orb built into them, a melee hero with feedback cant hit air, and a ranged one cant get feedback vs avatar.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:47 pm

I don't know I most likely would get the level 4 one just for the cripple effect. He has no damage at that point as most of your oponents by that stage of the game would have damage block rendering most of his chaos damage useless. Atleast the level 4 ones damage he can attack 5 times faster for nearly no damage all he wants. Hes a tanky disable whore nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:00 am

Endurance aura would help a fast summon just as much as it would help a slow one; so I really dont see your point with that one.

also, the 75% slow/cripple is pretty strong, along with the best stomp of all the summons.

If you dont wanna upgrade him, that is your priority, but he is a rugged individual.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:31 am

you know, i changed my mind about demon spawn. The disable is worth it.

Oh and a version 5 bug:

- if your last opponent to kill leaves in a duel after u've killed him but before it relocates you to base, you are stuck in duel forever.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:37 pm

alright, I have like 4 replays to go through when I get home.

This is my last week of classes, and I have about 10 essays due in 4 days. So, I wont be very active; but after thursday, I should be able to put a lotta hours in for the following week.

Also, just a reminder to myself: ADD CTF MODE TO SHOP!

I made it before I even made the game, I just have never added it to the shop ><
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:25 pm

what's CTF?
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:43 pm

capture the flag..
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:47 pm

OH! I am slow in the afternoons, best guess I came up with was Color Transition Feature.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:04 pm

idk why but the archon of justice was not registering for team 2 therefor we couldnt do the rag quest and then the duel after we tried to do the rag quest and it denied saying we needed to kill all the archons the other team didnt respawn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:25 am

yea, i also had the rag quest problem with team two. One other weird thing happened: i brought a scepter of the holy protector with my peon, knew i wasnt gonna make it back to get the item, so decided to hand it to my hero when he teled back to the middle of the base for a sec. This didnt work, i mistimed it, but it ended up saying a second later that my team had lost the duel, though nobody died, and i reappeared in the middle as if i had come back from yiff. I have the replay if you need it.
Back to top Go down
wee-doegy
Unranked
Unranked
wee-doegy

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:56 am

Idk if anyone has noticed this bug, or if it was intentional, but when a unit is banished and someone casts poison dagger on them, there is no initial damage.
Back to top Go down
http://soccersgldnboy00@hotmail.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:49 am

Actually, I have noticed this. I noticed it while I was still making the game, so I had to go back and test it in 3.1...

I believe that the impact damage from the "dagger" is not spell damage? I'm not sure, but whatever category barrage falls into, it also falls into. However, the ticking poison affect does continue with spell damage.

Question, question, question, question~

For those of you who have encountered the "no respawn" bug... Other than the event of a player leaving during game load, or the -switch function being used on the person who didnt respawn... (sometimes in those cases also)

Does anyone remember being below level 28 when the "no respawn" bug happened?

I will check through some replays, but I believe This is a silly-easy fix that I just overlooked involving the use of a "wait" that is over 15 seconds; and the tempvariable that holds the dead unit being destroyed; therefore, the hero is forgotten in time.
Back to top Go down
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:16 pm

i found a new bug, i cant create the immortals armor
and it happend me 4 times since i changed to East server
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Azrael_Zephon
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:28 pm

well, to create immortals armor, you need rags armor. No one can create it.

I will assume you mean immortals shield.

the recipe has changed, it now requires prismatic shield.

For the next edit, I plan for all immortals items to require tetra essence. I will also include recipes for rags armor and sword, along with the spiked gavel of the demon.
Back to top Go down
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:29 pm

sorry if i this sounds nooby, but i dont know how to create tetra essence
-slaps my face-
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:32 pm

get all 5 essences.

Guess I should add a shop for immortal item recipes also?

Too lazy... I will put them all in a pen!
Back to top Go down
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:33 pm

xD!
yah, but even if u create it, how much they will cost?
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:37 pm

1. you already have recipes around the map so people should stop being lazy and find them
2. if you need a recipe, you will not be able to get the shield.
3. there are plenty of places to find recipes, nubs dont need another one x.x
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:44 pm

@Azrael, Before it becomes a problem, keep in mind that if you want to 1 line back and forth, keep it in the chat box, or at least in an off-topic discussion. Tetra essence can be found in multiple places on the forum. (This is just a general warning, dont take too much offense)

Also, I do not understand your question. Tetra essence is free to combine. Immortals items are free to combine. In regards to rag items, I haven't made them yet, so I do not know what their cost will be; you can assume they will be on par with the general stat to gold ratio that most items in their stat range would carry.

*****EERP, sami posted before i hit send, so I will reply to her also*****
I agree that people should stop being lazy, but that will never happen. Rather than spawning them all over the map, I would make them spawn in 1 specific area. There would be no recipe required to combine them.

It would be rather easy to change this, why is why I wouldn't mind doing it. I'm not gonna go all out and add recipe items to shops in the base though. That would just make me rage about how much I hate noobs.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Glorn2 wrote:
@Azrael, Before it becomes a problem, keep in mind that if you want to 1 line back and forth, keep it in the chat box, or at least in an off-topic discussion.
unless its an off topic section about me x.x

and i still vote not making the game even easier to nubs... they never get to immortal items before they rage away anyways...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next