Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 am

thanks for reminding me; I fixed the boots and auroric set; but forgot to fix the ring also. Just fixed it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:51 am

Vergon dat was a lie! Evasion and crit still worked
Back to top Go down
Vergon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Vergon

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:01 am

Lol, well, so long as the evasion and crit still works it's a-ok! XD
Back to top Go down
nonzealot
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 am

I tried to pick the immortal's ring up, then drop it and pick it up again then repeat the process several times but I didn't get any stat nor damage benefit of it. Wasted money. Sad
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 am

that was just posted, right above this post. However, yes, it has been fixed. I finally figured out how to fix auroric/boots, and forgot to fix the ring also. >< I believe those should be the only skills with missing stats though... If anyone finds another one, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:08 pm

for the newest CHA map i have encountered 2 bugs.
#1:Immortals Ring would not give me any stats.{ try dropping and picking back up}

#2: And as soon as i won a Gladiators Match War3 had a crit fail. { I do not know if the failure is associated with it} but right when i won a whole bunch of text came up saying use this to brag or something like that then an instant war3 failure.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
nonzealot
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Befuddle seems to be f*cked up in tooltips. IIRC it began saying 3.33 seconds for how long it lasts, then it became 3 as I leveled and NEVER changed. I suppose it is as the old one, increasing length where it stops at 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 pm

next person to report the ring not working, gets -500 rep. It has been reported like 7 times in a row; and about 20 times, in person, by the same people who come on here and post it. A) Read B)Read C)Read D)read?
It isn't like it is 3 pages ago, it is right there!

Glad mode is gay... I re-did the winning trigger for it though; might fix something. The rest of it kinda works though! Come on, that is real progress!

>< befuddle... A handful of tooptips are "auto programmed" but the lovely WC3 system doesnt "auto-do" decimals. So, I gotta manually change it I guess. However, the actual duration, is exactly as the skill says when you pick it.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:10 am

ADFSASDUTHFAKSBASLKJFBASKFASDUKTYVFASDLYUGAS*theringisntworking*SADFGASDFGADFHSDFJSFGJDFJDFJ
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:36 pm

So the ring doesnt give stats in older versions.

LOL nah um in Beta 13 if you go in the rag quest with a teammate and get to the second boss and get pulled out to duel when you come back like a bunch of mystics pop up when the boss reloads and then the boss instantly dies Im assuming thats a bug. Maybe this has been reported before but Im too lazy to dig. I was on side 2 dont know if that matters or not.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:34 pm

tool tip for cripple needs to be corrected when choosing the spell it says chance to miss not instead of reduced damage
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:58 pm

hmm... instantly dies you sayyyy.... thanks, I will look into it!

Fixed, thanks charge.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:40 pm

It was after like the 2nd or third time through but yea like when I went in I saw like 20-30 mystics was like ah fuck because I wasnt using a spell build lazy ass frenzy passive build and then boom all died sigh of relief and was well that was weird.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Yea beta 14 the third boss didnt reset when thrown in duel. Meaning we killed one boss got pulled out we got to go back in with that boss killed and the other one half damaged. Team2 I dont know if that matters any.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 pm

define "didnt reset" like, they stayed alive and damaged? what happened when you went back in? did they not spawn? did more spawn alongside the old ones?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:24 am

They were damaged when we came back in.
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Not sure if this is bug or you simply didn't want it added but in glad mode there are no tomes, could you possibly add that (and maybe even essences since i like using secret orb)
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:31 pm

I dont know why nothing against HS-ORB but when Speed Staff and Super Sonic rings gives the exact same effect the only ones who should consider HS is maybe ints. Although cant argue with something that cost 4000 and sells for 7500.

Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:41 am

Speed staff and super sonic may give same effect but think of the cost. For 4k you are getting 16 armor, 55 all stat 70 attack and 7 sec immune. I'm not saying this is amazing but for a cheap price its really good stats. And its a 'secret' lol so that is a nice advantage since so many dont konw how to make it.

On another note, during beta 14, there was a critical error, can't tell from what, not sure if anyone else has had this happen.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:04 am

plant the bomb mode? yes?

I uhh... spam too many graphics... Mai bad!
Back to top Go down
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Quote :
On another note, during beta 14, there was a critical error, can't tell from what, not sure if anyone else has had this happen.

I was with venom2 and dermie, and had a fatal error 3 rounds in a row. the first two times we thought it was the skills we were using, the third nobody was doing anything and we got the error. Over the past few days however, I've been playing on v-bot, messing around with the new skills etc. and haven't had any crashes whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 pm

anymore info on the matter? modes? I know PTB causes crashes. I have never seen a crash from anything else though, ever. I always play on V-bot though...

You use a mac?
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 pm

yiff didnt spawn- beta 14 on vertis bot, after i killed yiff once, he did not spawn
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 pm

In regards with the crash, it was just a regular game. I think unlim weps, ex creeps, maybe drop mode. Can't recall when the crash happened at what point in the game though, i'll try and get replay next time i see it happen.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 pm

also, by crash, you mean, the game closed, and you were left with an error message. Not, you were disconnected?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next