Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official 3.0 Bugs EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official 3.0 Bugs EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official 3.0 Bugs EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official 3.0 Bugs I_vote_lcapOfficial 3.0 Bugs I_voting_barOfficial 3.0 Bugs I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official 3.0 Bugs I_vote_lcapOfficial 3.0 Bugs I_voting_barOfficial 3.0 Bugs I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official 3.0 Bugs

Go down 
+10
imsofattest
sami_gurl
chehong
Nerdock
iBristleBack
SlvrSrfr
Bob
didnotmeanto
Soul_Thirst
Glorn2
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 am

This is for real problems, and other imbalanced concerning 3.0. Once I have a nice list, I will fix them all, and put 3.1 out there.

Last edited by Glorn2 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:18 pm

-For some reason people keep leaving after joining my games >.>

-Had My first Ragnarok Server split in 3.0 today.

-Killing someone as duel starts makes them spawn dead in duel

-Using Death Pulse as duel starts Makes u unable to cast spells for rest of game

-Picking an ultimate as game timer ends removes duel clock from game, and player who did this will not receive a hero (i have replay)

-Sometimes when certain characters casts defubble it doesn't work for no apparent reason

-Why can i buy recipes in every shop, but not in 3 cubes or weapons forge?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:40 pm

1) I am re-doing the entire rag quest in 4.0 so I got that one solved. In 3.1 I cannot fix it though. It is actually the main reason I am making 4.0

2) That is caused because in the coding there is no wait time between the duel timer ending and the duel starting. I will look in slayers old coding and see if adding a wait .5 will work. If not, then I cant fix it in 3.1. I will try though. Again, in 4.0 this problem is addressed.

3) Using death pulse doesnt make that happen; it is if you die while you have death pulse and avatar going at the same time. If you have avatar on, you die on duel start. I can fix this though... I have no idea why lab made a trigger to kill ava users; I will change it to "remove all buffs". However, if you die to creeps while ava death pulsing; you will be perma-silenced. I have noooo idea why; and again, will see if I can fix it. A remove all buffs may work on this also.

4) That actually isnt the problem. the problem is my bad though. There is like a .... 3% chance if you get randomed you will get a "not ult" Ults are artifact items, so it gives you a random artifact, i accidently added an item to the artifact group. So, it gives you an item that isnt tied into the skill system; so you never finish picking. I think this is the problem you speak of. Send me the replay. Again, this may be another "wait timer" problem.

5) Befuddle doesnt affect units without mana. No idea why; it's a game thing. And we figured out; that is a problem with frost fall. It cant damage units with mana (we think) If it cant be fixed; I will just put a warning label on it. Frost fall will be fixed, or removed though.

6) The cubes and forge shops are oldschool recipes from before I was editor. Never really cared to take the time to re-trigger them all. They are already done in 4.0 thanks to sami and verti for helping. In 3.1 I prolly wont do them; because I would have to remake all the items and such for them. that plus 3.1 will only be out for a couple months before 4.0. Laziness taking overrrr!

Woohoo; my to-do list has starteddddd.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:04 pm

@3 No thats something else, i've had this happen to me on blademaster without avatar.
@4 i've had what you're talking about happen before as well, but thats something different. What i'm saying, is the player doesn't get ANY hero at all, and no duel timer.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:15 pm

ohhh; strange on both of them!

for the second one; I can just set the timer for random to go off 1 second sooner. I think what is happening, is if there is a slight game lag, the hero move lags. Or if for some reason the hero move is just a tad slow. Right now it is set so the second the pick timer ends, you get randomed. It removes all units remaining in the area. So, if the "finish hero picking" move is lagged by just .1, it will kill your hero. I will put the extra second difference in there; and we can test it and see if it still happens.

With death pulse, IDK what to do. I will most likely just make it into a custom spell to avoid all problems with it.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Okay
Pro and Noob Mode should be fixed. Armor aura bugs noob mode makes items like Power Set Give 30 armor and Pro mode makes it subtract I think 9 armor.

The items that were around since 5.4 still steal gold if you dont have the right components. Actually I think you should just make it recipe like it is with the newer items that you made.

You know about the images being revealed. I think it is the aura graphic stacking like you pointed out and it definately looked like that in the screen shot. Either that or I by pass warden and now every hacker kissing my ass asking me how I did it (kidding)

Cant really think of the others at the moment Im sure there are others that are not covered here.

Edit: Oh yea this is Labs Baby but Glads mode is still broken.

Lets see it doesnt ever end when you already have the amount of wins required

A few times players become randomly unkillable

When you finally do win usually via everyone leaving if you stay too long it crashes the game and leaves a bunch of error message windows (I have vista still) Found this out went afk after winning my 25th round in a row. Came back to this.

Last edited by didnotmeanto on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob
Nooblet
Nooblet

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Hmmm why does the Naga Hero look in a submerged phase when using Avatar?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:19 pm

it is just an animation. the priest turns into a bird; illidan turns into evil thingy. Mountain king turns into "metal".
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:32 am

When you increased the price of certain items (i.e. totemic set) although the actual price is increased if u were to just look at it without being near it, it shows its the older cheaper price, should prob change that if you can.

Also, not sure if this applies to your #4 answer but ive seen a person random and get one of the archons but when he did he could only get 5 items not six since the first slot was taken up by the ultimate crit move.

Since your redoing Rag quest this might not matter but i've seen people 'desync' when attacking the second part of the quest (rock guy) before actually attacking Rag nor his gate.

Some characters have the sprint move, but when you click on it, it shows up as berserk. Is sprint berseck or not, if it is then youd be able to move and attack faster but take more damage.

Lastly, certain characters start out with level 2 crit (15% chance for double) im not entirely sure but when i crit with that it seems to be more like 1.5 or 1.75 times not double. Does it really do double or less than what it says.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:54 am

1) Yeah, I am fixing the text on those; thanks for reminding me, forgot all about em ><

2) It is caused by a similar problem. The "item - remove last created item" trigger isnt firing. Again, I think it will be fixed when I add an extra second of wait time.

3) Yeah, thats the main reason I am re-doing the game. In 3.1 this problem will still happen. It is caused by corrupt variables somewhere in slayers original coding not working with the new B.net patches.

4) Sprint is not beserk, but the "buff" is the beserk buff... It is only a display problem right now; though I will fix it also so it displays as sprint.

5) Again this is a display problem. I didnt manually change the tooltips, and the game rounds everything in tooltips. The crits are much lower; I will change the text manually to represent what the damage is.
Back to top Go down
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Did All random, noob mode, and fast creeps. I didn't get a hero, blue left yet his hero still stayed.
wierd
https://i.servimg.com/u/f17/14/17/73/69/screen10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:00 am

ewww; weird. Well, I dont know what would cause it... Hopefully it is related to one of the above similar problems... I have had people leave and still get a hero before though. I just hope it has something to do with the wait timers being set to the same time; opposed for more game time to regester events.
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:26 pm

also, the medivh, intel hero, is said to have abolish magic, he has bash.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:31 pm

lmao, i never noticed that.... i like bash though! i will change the tooltip, thanks.
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Extreme spawn problem
This problem occurs after chosen the Extreme spawn mode
And only at the beginning like before the first duel,
I used flamestrike lvl 2 and cleared the entire spawn area but the spawn seemed to spawn at least after 15 second or it seemed after I killed several other mobs
Or when i tried to kill spawns from top left to top mid then down right then down left, and i came to the top left again and I see only 3 monsters and some more is spawning at a very slow rate,
This problem seemed to happen more often in single player mode than in multiplayer mode and if you need a replay or I think it easier to try it on your own cuz I think you guys should have noticed this if you are killing the creeps fast enough before the first duel.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:04 pm

^^ just xplained this to you in channel. And for everyone else; It is fixed already for 4.0.
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:09 pm

lol glorn2, the arena king, and of course the "lich" (sami) nice, nice. also: terrify, idk if you know about this or not yet, terrify, up to about level 5-6 doesnt scare away the mobs (only reason i mention it is because the tooltip says it will) it just lowers their attack, whereas higher ranks actually scare the mobs away for about 3-4 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:40 pm

hmm... yeah, there are problems with that, that I dont understand. It affects your allies also:-p I reallllly gotta fix it!
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:05 pm

Is the Frost Fall skill has to depend by chance? cuz when i aim it at creeps half the time if missed and did no damage to any of the creeps, just wondering if it suppose to be like casted pulverize, If you need a replay I will send one to you but it is pretty easy to test it out in single player mode
ty for answering
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 pm

yes, its a percentage.
but it seems like a far too low percentage as it rarely hits creeps..
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 pm

not a percentage its just glitched, im pretty sure itll be fixed in the next edit
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:57 pm

mo.. frost fall is a %... there is a chance to miss.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:38 am

... are you positive? im pretty sure i asked glorn about it before and it just glitches after you try using it on custom creeps...
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
glaukenschtuken
Unranked
Unranked

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Dont know if this has been said.

The refund on Power Set only refunds 2000 not 2750.
On Various items if you click recipeis twice (yes they have cool downs but in the case of lags or drunkenness or girl friend giving special job while playing) these mistakes happen. What I mean to say is if you click the Recipes of the items when you already have the combined item in the cubes it steals your money.

Various skills will not add the extra info. For instance Death Strike will say 1x damage instead of 1.5 or whatever. And other skills that either stun or disable dont say the correct information on the skill its self when its visable in your skills collum on the hero its self.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 pm

the selling thing... is still gona be around in 3.1 but not 4.0. The tooptip errors, I have fixed.. i think... in 3.1. I prolly missed one somewhere... but i think i got em all >< *double checks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Official 3.0 Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

Official 3.0 Bugs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next