Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:06 am

Seemed that it was the desync that is causing the problems with rag and duels. Timer starts and then timer runs out but no duels. Desync happens before the game even starts. I'll try and get a replay.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:45 am

got ur email. I tested this, fixed it, then broke it again.. So i will try to recreate the conditions i used to fix it before...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:18 am

don't have a replay or anything cuz i forgot, but last night in a game with UD, Sami, Soul, Hells, aaaand Demie I loaded my code and all fine. When the game started my Hero had 2 yellow swords, one indicating my correct level (2) and another indicating lvl 4. I do know I randomed, we all did except for Hells who still somehow managed to fail harder than anyone else by a substantial margin, but other than that I don't know what happened or what the effect was. The scoreboard and -stats command still listed me as lvl 2.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Potions are imbalanced watch the potion hax for yourself. (LOL cool trick)

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=611088
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:47 pm

um question... did the recipe for tetra essence change or is it just broken?
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:05 pm

im not sure if this is something u made possible on purpose or not but you can summon wolves, skeles, watery defenders, and goblins before the game starts out side of the invis wall that stops you from moving around. you can then use ur summoned units to farm while people are still picking skills. biki was abusing this and being the talkative person that he is managed to get all my team to leave. could you clarify if this is on purpose or if its not meant to be, pleeaaaaase?
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Sounds like this map needs a lot of work let me know when a stable version comes out and I may start to play it again.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:24 pm

when you get killed in duel due to splash you dont respawn. if player one attacks player 5 and player 5 is next to teammate player 4 and player 4 dies due to splash he wont respawn, tested and proven.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Looks like you left Gladiator incomplete forgot to add the shield shops, for some reason some heroes linger in the game after the player playing them has left. The score board doesn't show any kills. Players are awarded round wins even if they didn't win the round. Still the same problems of never ending games. Player has won 20 rounds. Player needs 10 rounds to win. You also forgot to give them their starting critters to carry or buy their stash. I think Glads could use a small remake as in 2 options, Team Glads (Team 1 vs Team 2) and standard FFA.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:45 am

This i saw had been mentioned before, it came up again in a match. The problem with dying then resing immediately into the duel with the res ulti, I saw it happen in 3.1b also. Yeah, thats just what happened.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Careful, There is nothing wrong with doing that, it is smart playing. try it in a duel, and hope that you dont get your items stolen.

I do that on NANNY in 3.1... Get an immortals helm though, run off, drop everything but the helm, and restore 100 hp/sec, then put your other items back on.

Tetra essence is the same, all of the essences combined. I have made it before. (to make sure the shield recipe worked)

I fixed the summoning before game start thing (new edit)

Death to splash: Alright, this may help explain a lot of problems. I will see what kinda re-triggering I can do.

Gladiator mode: Yeah, I didnt actually touch this mode at all, except enabling regions. It really needs to have a complete makeover, but dermie was whining about it, so i figured a broken one would at least allow for someone else to bug find the mode I hate playing. I will fix it as the bug reports come in though.

Ressing with reinc right at start of duel: I lowered the rez time on it, and added a little time to the HP/MP reset in duels (still too low for any hero to get a cast off) Hopefully the difference will work itself out. If it doesnt, i will just keep heroes paused for a second on duel start, and extend the full life timer.

Thanks for bugfinding while I was away, I will work to have all of these fixed by tonight.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:09 pm

ah ok the recipe on the forum doesnt include stone so i wasnt including it, although the first time i tried i did have all of them except corruption or something and i bought a stupid eternal orb for something else and the freaking thing made a secret orb lol i was not impressed.
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:27 pm

perhaps the most OP bug i have heard of..
Soul had played a game with pubs, while the pub have gotten Goblin Horde, and were able to farm with it before the game even started. This is how it goes... finish picking as fast as possible, and summon ur goblin horde out to farm for you! Although this will not affect your starting gold, but it will affect your exp. Soul saw his opponent hitting level 3 once the game started. Now thats the bug we're talking bout.

Glorn please fix this asap, cause i have seen many people or some chao members are abusing this bug right now...
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:06 pm

1. many people are not abusing this.. a few people maybe..
2. it is fixed. already been discussed. in fact it was 2 posts before this one.
3. 1 level isnt a huge deal. NO pub should ever actually beat you because of it, so complaining it and accusing everyone of abusing it... who cares?
4. specifically calling out chao players? really? im sure noone in bn has ever done it. asshole move.

Last edited by sami_gurl on Mon May 03, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:14 pm

I use it, but the only reason i do is to get a good sized horde up for when i go farm... personally it doesnt effect much i rlly dont get a head start or anything still get my butt wooped -_-

on another not just got out of a pub right now cuz my hero was killed froma elemental boss n never revived im sending the replay right now to ya glorn. s(-.-)-P
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Kon you clearly haven't played much of 4.0, or much of anything, if guys sending out goblins early is the biggest bug you have heard of...

1. being able to infinitely score your own flag for free gold 2x a second
2. being able to walk right into the enemy teams base
3. monsoon

i am not sure if 'ever heard of' really meant 'ever heard of only for 4.0' or not so i wont even start to get into the bugs in other games but the bottom line is, yea its a bug and definitely gets abused but its really NOT that big a deal...
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:25 pm

its a "bug" that rarely gets abused, AND ITS FIXED. so who the fuck cares? bitch about chao to yourself next time, not necessary to call us out on the forum. really lame
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm

^^Lets all stop being angry at each other. It was fixed. There have been a lot of abusable bugs, and I'm sure there will be more. This is why it is beta. Someone is abusing shit, report it, and try to join a new game. Those people will suck at the game once it is fixed.

Also shankz, was it by chance the fire boss? (about to watch replay anyway) if so, then it is a part of another bug that was reported; splash damage not letting you respawn.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:34 pm

no if the water one :/ she had just kill me but my skeles were able to kill her aswell kinda awesome but killed my mood when i didnt revive -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:59 pm

i dont think this has been posted yet but when the game goes into single team mode due to quitters and the switch function is then used to make it a 2 team game again the duels dont restart.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:08 pm

A REALLY weird one that i haven't seen up here....i forgot to save the replay but i think fortune.cookie might have it... We started out all fine, modes were extreme creep, unlim weps. We start picking, a guy says he has two heroes. I think hes a noob so i tell him one is his peon. Anyhow, the timer runs out while one guy is still picking and he randoms, but the flames don't go down. There was another hero there, the second hero green was talking about. He tried picking skills, which worked until ults, upon which he found he could click the skill but nothing would happen. Everyone ended up leaving, and I kicked green just to see how it would work, except me and fortune.cookie who was ont he other team. Then the flames went down and everything was as usual. Very weird there at the start tho. Oh if this makes a difference, a guy lagged during the opening animations.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Well I thought we had fixed that.I did that one purposefully even before the beta came out.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:20 pm

nope, i know what it is... someone told me about it earlier. I fixed it, just not in the edit on bots. I know how to get you as many heroes as you can click :p

Easy fix though, very easy fix; already fixed in fact :p
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:36 pm

verti- super orb o.O wha?
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:11 pm

secret, not super, secret...noob affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next