Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
cha 3d bugs EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
cha 3d bugs EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
cha 3d bugs EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
cha 3d bugs EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
cha 3d bugs EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
cha 3d bugs EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
cha 3d bugs EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
cha 3d bugs EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
cha 3d bugs EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
cha 3d bugs I_vote_lcapcha 3d bugs I_voting_barcha 3d bugs I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

cha 3d bugs

Go down 
+2
Glorn2
carefulibite
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:57 am

Hi here are my following bug reports or ideas
1: Cameras after duels do not lead you straight to base
2: I think the bases or landmarks such as bosses or portals there of should be better highlighted on the mini map.
3: Team Brawl is broken basically unlimited kills (never ending) and there's no base sitting timer basically somebody can be afk forever.
4: Gladiator is not counting kills (no exp given, nor kills to be added to the stats) It does give victory exp though. I'll get back to you on testing the other modes.
5: Maybe a shrinking arena to battle excessive kitting. (Ideal for gladiator mainly if possible that is)

Edit; Hi just a little reminder it is easier to find bugs if you can post replay link. Since most games are played through ent62 you can very likely locate the game with the bug in question with this link http://clanent.net/findreplay.php? . All you got to do is type your name and locate the game in question.

Last edited by carefulibite on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:14 pm

- cameras have been fixed.
- Portals and the such have been re-landmarked on the minimap.
- TB has been fixed. The game can now end; and the only time you can sit in base endlessly is right on the start. Again, I feel as though using a votekick is a better alternative that not allowing new players to shop. When using super start, I am even overwhelmed, in terms of timing. Time allowed in base has been increased also.
- Gladiator has been changed to not reward kills (gold) and I wanted it to not reward experience; though if you get enough kills, you can still gain a level. I have re added gold from kills; and made sure that players will all be set to the same level after each round.
- Kiting is part of the game. Votekick exists in the game, and through the bot. If someone is making the game unplayable through kiting, votekick them. Otherwise, get move speed and a frost orb.

Also: Spitfire does not work in the current version. this has been fixed.

Thanks for the reports; keep them coming in. I will have the map updated friday or saturday, when I return from work!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Okay I could be wrong but it seems like taunt isn't working the way it should. Also I don't think weak constitution is working properly. It could be the conditions of the game but I'm lasting longer against it then I think I should. These two are more of a gut feeling then knowing for sure though. Is it me or did koth captures become way more fast forwarded? I barely step on a hill and bam its mine. On glad what I mean was when you typed -stats your kill score would never raise.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Another note about team brawl is stats system doesnt work right in it i had 12 kills 1 death and -15 pts.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:31 pm

yes; the kills/deaths was not accounting properly; that entire trigger. This expands itself to the stat system as well. I will look into the numbers of it again, to make sure more zero division is not happening.

On glad; that issue was fixed when I included cash for kills. When you see a popup saying "you killed someone" that is also when you are awarded your stats points.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:33 pm

So if I'm not mistaken from your post kills entirely don't count towards players save/load stats. That's pretty funny ^_^. LOL I just checked but deaths do... Die 3-4 times and wind up with negative experience in a winning game. Theory crafting but when you think about it that's kind of hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 pm

yes, in the current version; deaths are much more painful than kills. this has been addressed in my updated version; which isnt out yet. Me and ormi spent a fair amount of time working out various equations to balance it out a bit. It is still possible to win a game and lose EXP; if you are a high level and get killed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 am

broken yiff in 1.14 i was level 36 and yiff did 74-86 dmg
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:50 am

ahh, I was attempting to scale him down in that edit; so he was possible to kill earlier, but became stronger as he was killed. I would also like to note that in the newer versions (not 1.14) he does not give as much gold as he used to; nor does the treasure chest. This was not intentional. In 1.14 it has been fixed. The damage has also been fixed. (I forgot to put a zero somewhere)

epic reported a bug about heroes leaving base before the timer finishes. I have fixed this.

To clarify on the new save/load system:

You get 1 EXP per creep kill
You get 5 EXP per Elemental minion kill (Including the level 40 spawns)
You get 10 EXP per Elemental kill
You get 15 EXP per Archon kill
You get 25 EXP per Rag boss kill
You get 50 EXP per Rag kill
You get 5+(Player levelX3) exp for winning a game
You get ((Player level of killed player+5)/2))*((Hero Level of killed hero+5)/4)) exp for killing an enemy.
You lose ((Player level+1)*3) exp when you are killed by an enemy player.
Each "Special mode" has all of these, plus 5-10 EXP for each objective (flag caps, hill caps, ect)

Random is level 93; lets use this as a hilarious example. Say his hero is 31. If I kill him, I gain (98/2)*(36/4) OR 49*9, which is ~440 exp per kill.
Random would lose ~275 exp every time he is killed.

With the added exp from just playing the game; it is rare that a players will end up with a losing score. And the level rate has been increased by about 300% as well. The idea is for a more volitile system to be in place; where players are rewarded more for playing than for winning; but that there will be a level range where unless you are very good at the game; you will stop gaining EXP. (Imagine random losing 2000 exp per game; makes me warm inside)
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:08 pm

I wonder how much exp I would of lost in that game where I had 25 kills and 14 deaths. Sadder yet I actually picked a build in that game ^_^ (firewall,bonewall,sleep,bonus hp,siphon life -Priest) Also a little reminder siphon life breaks down after you level it to 3 and above. The taunt triggering with scream, frozen shield completely canceling frost armor and mana shield, and probably a couple of other various issue I'm probably forgetting. If you can post the broken skills you fixed and maybe others post broken skills (as in they do not work) they found that would be good. The new experience system looks nice might actually take the time to make myself an even level 100.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Double post there seems to be a rare bug where sometimes the second stage boss doesn't register you cleared the round. Like you kill all the units and your left standing there as more respawn. Incidently the last time this bug occured was when the opposing team came in to try to kill the boss we just finished killing. This bug has happened before without the opposing team summoning their boss to block.

To paint a picture for the conditions; Every single time this bug occured I had no spells to easily clear the priest and had to kill them with physical attacks. Also I had some form of bash on my hero but I don't think that has anything to do with but hey it helps to have details right. This bug has also occured before this edit so it isn't anything recently added causing this issue.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:58 pm

the skills thing I have found out is linked directly to the auto cleanup system I am using. I have removed it in the new edit; and cleaned up some of the larger leaks. After a lot of testing, I have learned that usually around level 25-30 or so; the system has cleaned up 5000 leaks; which is what the system is told to clean them at. 5000 leaks is really close to nothing though. 100,000 leaks is where the game used to sit; in a full game. 10,000 is about what you might hit now; while you are crafting immortals items.

If you could make a comprehensive list of the skills that interact with each other; I will be sure to go through them.

Lifebloom+rejuv/restore mana
Seed+atmas curse
Frozen armor+frost Armor
What is this about mana shield?

The second stage boss thing has to do with unit death times. It takes a few seconds for any unit to actually "die" after it dies. In the newer edits, I have set this to a cap of 2 seconds (for some rare cases, this used to be 5-6 seconds). For the rag quest, you need to clear the boss area, and it needs to stay clear for 2 seconds; for the mission to end. This is intentional; annoying as it may be. Should I change it? (It is something i could easily change)
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:02 pm

I have to double check on it with mana shield I remember orimis saying something about it in a game like over a week ago. Is it their bodies not disappearing before the next one respawns? Perhaps or slightly increase the time it takes for them to respawn. Usually when your alone and all you got is physical attacks they take a while to go down.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Okay frozen shield doesn't have any effect on mana shield. However divine choir breaks after the 4th point is invested. Same overal effect as siphon life.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:57 pm

you guys should try these broken skills over level 30 on the new version, 1.14. I believe they have been fixed in that; but some positive feedback to clarify would be amazingggg. all custom skills based on channel are having that problem. your hero stands there dancing; correct?

edit, so not to double post.

Grendals minions have had their armor reduced from 30 to 15. While this may not seem like a large change, this brings their EHP from 4000 t0 3000; making them 25% weaker to auto attacks.

Frozen shield & frozen armor still do not work together
Lifebloom & Rejuv/restore do not work together

these are the only 2 known issues in 1.15; which I am posting on the ENT website to update the bots with while I am away at work. Once the bots are updated; please start spamming all bugs found. I am always interested in spelling errors; communication errors; and generally misleading information through game text. With that in mind; i cannot rewrite all the tooltips to include more information; tooltips are very limited in their max size.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Okay the pub edit seems to still have the Dance Until You Die bug this time Terraptus.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 pm

hmm; this is super strange. I will set up a system to test what trigger could be directly causing this; or at least figure out roughly what general area of the script is causing this. It will take some general testing from you guys to help me figure it out. I will post here with the debugging commands once I have added them. Once I do, use the text commands I create to display various text on the screen; then screen shot it; or just tell me what popped up with what text.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Don't you have to be red for the debug commands to work? I guess I can test it the only problem is picking a build good enough to carry bads but bad enough to not make opposing bads quit too fast. Stringing players along to 30+ is harder then it looks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:08 pm

I will be adding new commands to a new edit; which any player can use. I will be trying to keep the edit private though. If the problem is not resolved through private testing; then I will have it updated on the bots.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 am

Tooltip issues with the level 2 corruption shield
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:17 am

fixed that shield finally H.

FIXED THE SPELL PROBLEM!

I made a trigger to display the ability and level of ability being cast, every time a skill was cast. (the same way OBS mode does this) and I learned that the problem was caused by the OFFENSIVE SKILL. The way the skill system works is that you actually level dummy skills, when you level a skill. Then through triggers, i remove that dummy skill, and level up your actual skill, which is saved in a variable. In my skill trigger, I didnt have a single line, saying to remove the dummy "offensive skill" which is based on the channel skill (all ultimate dummy skills are also based on this) so that dummy skill would be leveled, if you reached level 15 for your offensive skill; then continued to spam the "increase offensive level" button.

Normally, even this wouldn't be a problem; except that with the channel skill, there is an ability category to have it disable other channel based skills when it is learned. None of the skills have that enabled; however the dummy OFFENSIVE ability did have it enabled. Which meant it would override any other channel ability.

Long story short; a copy/paste later, it is tested and working under identical conditions that it was tested and not working earlier.

Hmm, to add to bug fixes as I go...

Fixed a bug where the required kill count would display as 0 on the game start, and not change until that team scored a kill.
Fixed a bug where multiple countdown timers would be shown if a player was randomed due to running out of time.,
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:43 pm

A rare bug where if they select full team duels not every one duels. Basically you won't always get 2v1 and will occasionally get 1v1 duels.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Double post there seems to be a region bug with Ragnarock. All I know is an ally casted sonic boom and as I stepped on the portal I got teleported home. When I go back to kill rag he's gone and doesn't reappear until after the next duel.

Also being trapped in the second stage if your opponent enters just as you clear it. Basically if you kill them and their boss you can't leave and you're trapped there as priest respawn. Your trapped until the next duel or until your opponent comes in and scores a last hit on the priest spawn.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:57 pm

yeahhh budy. any replays for them?
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Not for the 2v1 because that would take some digging but I can find the rag one real quick. Also atma's curse does no damage learned that the hard way.

Edit: http://s9.clanent.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=797502.w3g click the numbers where it showed download.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cha 3d bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

cha 3d bugs
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next