Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:48 am

dragon splash still ks my creeps... had like creeps ks from me 5 in a roll by some pro ks dragon since i didn't have range orb of any kind. Also death orb, when sent before duel close to the dueling area. It will follow that person, hit them on the head. they be like WTF! and I be laugh hahaha. I realize it's my fault for not reporting this earlier since i knew it quite a while ago and wanted to keep it a secret for my panda build's last resort. Also, i am very sleep deprived right now since it's 7:42am in the morning already and i am still up. I heard laughter and objects 'clicking" on my way back after i went the the bathroom, creepy? Holy fuck man I wish I have the gut to explore the source like in a horror movie but instead i go on 4chan and load up some gore and x for paranormal to numb my fear and wonder when did the basement got so bright.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:10 pm

this actually works with storm bolt too, but your timing has to be awesome like at the moment everyone tps back to base
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 pm

this works with any spell, really. Some have really fast move speed's though; but it is still possible, with perfect timing, on any spell that has a missile
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:45 pm

lol i dont' think anything but these two move slowly enoguht that you can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:46 pm

well, on duel start, you get get ported to base, wait 1 second, then ported to arena... cast the second the timer hits zero, and really, any non-instant cast will chase them.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:51 pm

Really though aside from random chance setting it up to where they will be stunned in duels usually more effort then its worth. I mean I could go and set it up but in that amount of time I can easily farm up 1000 gold + of lost net income just to pull off a trick.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:39 am

no really, death orb at level 1 is 700 damage, 3 second stun, most people have around 1000-2000 hp. even with magic reduction, around 500 hp is taken from them = 1 cheap hp potion.

now I can just go death orb them again and finish off with my farming skill. Plus, death orb cost only 200 mana at level 1 so it's very easy to pull it off before duel.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:36 am

not to mention 3 seconds of stun... if you are good, you can chain stun them perfectly for 6 seconds making the first duel over in 6 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:19 am

Again setting it up can prove to be time consuming and time is money. Sure if you can do it sure but to try to do it when you can make a whole lot of money not running way the fuck out of the way just to do a trick is just stupid. Double stuns of that nature are awesome but if you have to run all the way to butt fuck egypt just to get a laugh about double stunning your oponent its simply a waste of effort and actually loses you net income. Its not a matter of being good its a matter of wether or not its profitable for you to be doing that trick and sometimes its not.

This is kind of like Vengeful Spirit teamed with a blinker trick (Yay we trapped them with our combo that took maybe 10-15 mins before they bit the bait we're so awesome) Yawn crow delivers tp pawned Vengeful and allied blinker has left the game. There's some times better things to do with your time then to do silly exploits.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:39 pm

ummm thats nothing like this at all, if you are getting death orb on a hero, you are a support like vs would be. so losing a little bit of gold for taking out their biggest dpser for 3 extra seconds in the first duel is sick. thats like vs gets a blink dagger, removes a hero like sven from battle. after a 4v5 battle team with vs wins, the team then kills sven alone... a viable strat
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:58 am

ok so Sharky, your entire arguement is that by doing that before duel I am wasting time, so how exactly you get 1000 gold in a butt fuck 5 second from auto attack? I don't just sit at base until the last 20 second and try to pull this off. No, I first would have to reach level 8, that means I would need a decent farming skill, so already you can assume I would have quite a bit of mana and the fact I am level focking A. So by easily watching the minimap and farming on the same side of some one on the other team, if they see you and know what shit you're gonna pull outta your ass they would bail. If so, use your farming skill to steal their spawn. If not then send the death orb at him/her and if they don't see the death orb and run into it before the timer you got yourself a kill. Basicly, what you're saying is I have to some how run around the map long enough to make 1000 gold just to pull this trick off every time before duel. So that's what make this unprofitable? Yeah.. that's only if you're a noob and you fail.
Back to top Go down
psychonautics
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
psychonautics

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:35 pm

holy shit kjc i think youre on to somthing

i do this every time i use death orb... awesome early-mid game skill and the stun dominates
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:49 am

I too, have been doing this since death orb was brought into the game. sadly though, I cannot remove a missile from the game, no matter how hard I try. This is so easy to counter that it is silly though.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:58 am

u can by making the puase stage before duels to 5 secs rahter than 1 sec... problem solved
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:38 am

and that would enrage 95% of the CHA community.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:11 am

really? 4 seconds to stopp a major expliot?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:54 am

Whats so major about it? Timing is more or less the issue whats better having them double stunned for duels or having them run away scared shitless from being stunned by the orb while you steal their camps and even the follow up camp as they eat that stun in their base. Fear Factor= Win. Storm Bolt is the only exploitable skill for this using Death Orb semi wastes its most powerful potentail which is simply put map control.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:46 pm

its good for ganking, but the cooldown is low enough u can save on the second cd for duel raping
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:09 am

or... you can WW before the orb hits you.

For a skill that is so easy to avoid, it deserves something fun.. for that hope, that maybe.. just maybe... you can score a single extra hit, in one duel...

This isnt a game-changing tactic. If you would normally have lost to the player, you will still lose. if you would have won; you should still win. Not game changing at all; just fun!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 am

unless they have gem... why would u not get gem if ww rapes ur ult?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:36 am

only gotta flash invis for a second for it to miss you... damn you and your nearsightedness!

Or, supersonic ring, blocks the damage at least.

I'm just saying, i have done it a lot, and had it done to me, and it has never really been a game changing event.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:02 am

Heh, now we see things from the same side Sharky.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:47 am

anything can be game changing, depending on how close the game is...
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 am

There seems to be a little bit of a camera problem evolving locust and the the upper bottom camp near team 1 side. Any ways I was running locust and the camera starting going all screwy tossing my view all over the place because my locust where flying into that little square area.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 am

then tell them not to? If your locust try to fly into someone elses base, they are ported out, and told not to. If they try to fly anywhere no summon is allowed to go, thy will be ported out.. cuz, they are summons. Summons that you cant click on.. but summons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next