Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Avenger909
Unranked
Unranked

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:09 pm

1. In duels (the only place where i didnt have much else to do)

If you watch closely you can see your enemies items not sure exactly what happened it flashed for a moment but i was able to see it long enough to know what they were.

2. If you dont participate in a duel and give yourself an item with your peon JUST as the duel ends you will be stuck in "duel mode." Cant see skills , cant move hero, cant move items. EDIT: Don't have replay sorry, i forgot.

Last edited by Avenger909 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:24 pm

A-1. When you buy or receive items your inventory is visible for a brief amount of time.

A-2. I've done that countless times and never had this happen. Can you look through your replay and see if someone left on the opposing side. Sometimes if somebody leaves during a duel it will cause the bug your speaking of. Usually this is the last member on their team to leave that causes this bug.

Fellow players this is but a request. If you must leave can you at least not do so in a duel? If your in the duel at least just die before you go. There is still a small chance that the rest of the players in the game can salvage it with a switch. I understand the sting of losing but don't ruin it for the players still in the game. Sincerely carefulibite.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:29 am

in team brawl, if you type -lagless, it removes the tree barriers. faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:50 am

was it a bot game, or hosted by you? The bot is hosting beta21; an edit with ~300 more bugs than the current edit.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Magic Defense does not work at all. It doesn't reflect damage and it doesn't reduce it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:05 pm

tentacles after lvl 12 say that they are lvl 1 when you click them
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 pm

carefulibite wrote:
Magic Defense does not work at all. It doesn't reflect damage and it doesn't reduce it.

yeah, me and charge noticed this a week or so ago. we tested it with chain lightning, mana burn, silent night, storm bolt, AoE spells, etc. and it did absolutely nothing. we tried toggling it in duels several times, nothing. tested with/without it, no difference.

HOWEVER, i have heard from people that it works completely fine, and there isnt anythign wrong with it. so im guessing its a picky skill and doesnt like you me or charge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Double hero bug: The host was afk as we were waiting for the eventual game start I typed random almost the very second of being able to select heroes. When I did this I noticed that my view was stuck in screen lock so I typed random again and received another hero. My first hero I random was Pain, the second hero I random was the Wolf character. For him it random me up to the point where I could select an ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:47 pm

complete game crash fatal errored...

what happened was glad mode, right before the 3rd duel started everyone rage quit... im looking at miki and friends due to excessive kiting in a glad all random game. as soon as duel started fatal error killed me before i could save
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:17 pm

yeahhhhh; that has been in the game foreverrrrr; what happens is, it runs the win command in an infiinite loop; because you are the only one left...

screw glad mode.... I think I will just remake the entire mode; because... well... it sucks... I will have to base it on damage, kills, assists, and all that, for it to be considered anything more than a noobfest...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:54 pm

or we could just remove it... i have crashed 3/4 times playing that mode.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:25 pm

I would say remake it of the other modes that one seems to be the pub favorite. Are there demons nearby?
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:45 pm

random glad the only other mode worth playing
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:21 am

i dunno i like gladiator mode, especially when you random. The problem would just be pubs rage quitting cuz they have no idea how to get their build working right. Also, as Glorn once pointed out to me, to win Glad mode, all you gotta do is stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun, and its gg.
Its like the biggest drawback on it, but most pubs dont figure that out =p
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 pm

If a ranged banished unit casts corrupt flesh, he'll be able to attack until the corupt flesh missle hits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:41 pm

that... is... awesome!

A counter to banish, quick; tell HST
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:17 am

it aint awesome, Ticked me off >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
FeniXx
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
FeniXx

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 pm

wut is hst ?
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:07 am

It's WHO is hst. Hstvc, a decent player who uses 1, maybe 2, builds, exactly the same way, every time. But he has an extensive knowledge on how to fuck up your build like newlywed junkies on a honey moon using items.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 am

Acutally its HSTVCJ. =) hes pretty cool, taught me a lot of shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
iLLuRe
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 pm

If you are in rag, kill the bosses, and get teled out by duel, withoutt getting the tomes, you cant move on. You have to kill another archon then redo the stage, but if u go in without killing, you cant go out
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:56 pm

remaking the entire quest to be similar to the way the archons are. this should clear up various bugs.
Back to top Go down
iLLuRe
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:10 am

If you auto cast freezing armor or whatever, you dont stop casting.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:26 am

not so long as there is someone nearby who needs it cast on them...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:38 am

so apparently if you use mirror image too close to teh side of the map, you will be pushed off the terrain and stuck their... it was awesome for winning the duel,... PS you have to use summons to crowdurslef in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next