Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:10 pm

its phantom bolt
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 pm

you are about to lose 100 posts and get a cute ban if you keep 1 line posting.

It has been proven, multiple times, in multiple games, that the crash can happen when NO ONE HAS PHANTOM BOLT.

again, if a crash can happen when no one has it, then that cant be what is causing it.. the trigger doesn't even get turned on unless someone picks the skill.

It could be something related to creep kills, player EXP, timers, casting animations, max number of units, or something along those lines; but phantom bolt cannot be causing the crash... i would hope, in the last 3 pages of explaining that... someone... might... understand...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm

i was responding to ur question. i wasnt saying that the critical was caused by phantom. thx 4 understanding

Glorn2 wrote:
... shadow bolt? phantom bolt? details? english?

second line

From Glorn: </3
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 am

Kay, so, anyone following the "crit error bug" I believe I have made progress in figuring out what it is, though... fixing it will be more difficult than I had hoped.

If anyone recalls, I had a problem in the past with there simply being too many triggers in my map, so that some couldn't run. I believe the critical error is being caused by having too many GRAPHICS. Which is strange, because I clean up graphics leaks, so it shouldn't be a problem. However, currently, it explains all the problems. Phantom bolt uses a lot of custom graphics (which is why it could cause a crash) whirlpool should also be a top candidate for causing game crashes.

^^Because the leak destruction system I have cleans leaks every ~....25-50 seconds? It is something reaching the limit within that time, which is kinda silly, because the limit is really high...

Anyway, I am gonna go through my leak destroyer and change some settings, and go through and check some manual destruction of graphics, and see what else I can do to take some strain off the game! It could be a combo of too many triggers going at the same time, AND an abundance of graphics. Guess I will just have to trial and error for a bit ><

^^Thanks for all the reports, on here and via whispers. They helped quite a bit!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:16 pm

I fixed a handful of bugs that havent been found yet, along with making an effort to fix the game crash problem.

scoreboard in KOTH mode.
Bug in PTB mode.

I've removed a fair bit of graphics from the game, including doodads and other terrain stuff; however, I spread the remaining stuff out, so it will be hard for anyone to notice the difference (7 trees spread out a little more, to take the place of 10 trees). The more graphic intensive skills, I have lessened the graphics on. More importantly, I have set my leak detector to run more frequently, so graphic leaks cannot build up to game-crashing levels.

Fixed the bug smitty reported, about yiff, and the other team leaving.

Changed a few skills (not a bug, but... while talking about updates)

^^ I will go through and try to fix anything else I can find in the past.. 20 pages here.... and see what can be fixed.

<<Still got no idea about your bug with EXP codes didnot... I checked the system like 10 times, and the triggers are correct. All I can do is assume that it is giving you someone elses stats...
Back to top Go down
Bergie08
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Bergie08

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 pm

I was playing a game with SilverSurver (name is shortned) when a glitch occured late game ill try to include as many details as i can remember.

The glitch: When the kill count was down to about 5 or 6 on reds side and the green side had won about 3 or 4 duels suddenly after a win streak of about 5 for red I beat him. When the text came up for who's team won or lost it was displayed several times 6 that I could count but that took it up to the repeat line so there could have been more. I did not notice an additional gold income but I had enough to buy whatever items i wanted so honestly i wasnt paying attention to it. I wish i would've remembered to save the replay.

The details. the game started off as a 2v2 one person left around 10 min into the game. i switched teams to the one sided team to even the odds.

If you can think of any relevent questions just PM me or reply on here. I will also be online for about an hour and a half if you want to ask me there.
Back to top Go down
Bergie08
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Bergie08

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Another bug (not sure if you would call it that but it was wird and im not sure it should hav happened) but i killed silversurfer when he was running from the treasure. he was trying to teleport to saftey but he died and had reis and he was teleported during resi state. is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:19 pm

yeah, that happens, I've seen it before (the rez) technically, your unit is still waiting in the circle.

as far as the repeating wins... hmm.. it was a normal game mode? If anyone else encounters this problem (meaning it is more than something screwy) I can easily re-trigger the winning text, the way I did for the other game modes.
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:10 pm

edit*** ok so it was in beta 16. i was playing with 2 pubs on my team and againts randomite (aka miki) and 2 pubs. and the modes i picked where fast duels extreme creep unlimited wepon and random. and when i clicked start it randomed us 2 heros. 1 was finished waiting in base and 1 was stuck at the ulti skill shops. and we couldnt pick the ulti.

i have a screen shot if u want to see.Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 Glitch11

Last edited by dermiester on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:59 pm

also in a game with miki.... we were playing an insnely long 3v3 turned 2v0 turned 1v1 and at the 3rd to last duel yiff appeared in the duel with us :O. he also said that he got teled out of the rag quest at one point. it was after wee had both gone through it twoce, and he was going for his 3rd time. (it was a fail game, at end game we both had 5 immortals and over 2k in our base stats because of tomes)
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 Glitch10

this happened in beta 17 after a shockwave hit the wall
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:18 pm

I can't exactly confirm this, but if any of you have noticed that when a creep gets to a low amount of health and your just about to finish it off, it will die before you can kill it and you recieve no experience or gold. Not sure if it's a bug or what, but I've seen it a few times.

Oh, and Exalted, I love the screenshot. The Tauren Chieftain got his pic taken in the middle of his mating call.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:04 pm

smile like a donut, im going in dry baby.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:24 pm

LOL (Exactly what are we suppose to see with the pic? The Black Line?) To answer the guy above epic some creeps have splash damage or explode on death or devour (neutural cast a summon) so in reality your being denied by neuturals. Or you were using EM and its shadow strike last hit the creep not sure wtf is going on there.
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:18 pm

exalted and epic those arnt cha bug related post.

but umm glorn did u fix the bug i posted.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Hey Ive noticed some fishy level gains when Im nowhere near stuff being killed anyone knows what thats about. For an example I was in a game still in my base waiting for others to pick their skills and had like 70 experience before the game even started I mean I was almost level 2 before I even got to a camp. One time I started like super duper slow mainly because I was in the other room making myself something to eat when I came back I was level 2 and never even left the base 3 some odd mins to the first duel. Is the in game expereince system bugged or what?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 pm

this is when you pick "special" modes. all of the team modes give periodic gold and experience; so that people arent stuck at level 6 all game. you can kinda abuse the system by picking in 10 seconds and having an ally wait out the timer; you can actually hit 2 if you do that. you can also buy potions before the game starts, in special modes.

New terrain in the next edit, prevents the item buying. exp is exp though.
Back to top Go down
psychonautics
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
psychonautics

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:33 am

i found a bug were i had wc and made the staff that has atma and my wc dissapeared off my bar... i would post replay but idk how to lol
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:45 am

ohh, right... forgot... for some reason, that staff adds an icon... no idea why... I gotta go look at all the abilities on it to figure it out >< silly items.
Back to top Go down
psychonautics
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
psychonautics

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:15 pm

its wierd though cuz the immo mask doesnt Razz idk lol... mask is better anyways
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:42 am

dermiester wrote:
exalted and epic those arnt cha bug related post..

Sorry Mom.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 am

Glorn, score board problem again. It stayed the same, K-D rate and kills needs to win, it wasn't on any special mode or any thing; I checked. Sorry no replays though.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:19 pm

not to self: CTF, leaving with flag=bad
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Okay I was like totally wasted so Im not exactly sure of the events but this was beta 20 or whatever and well everybody had 2 heroes I dont know wtf happened there. No I wasnt seeing double either like 2 heroes one of my was like in the base other was stuck at the ulty shop were I choose an ultimate. Everyone one in the game had 2 heroes Im assuming it had something to either do with a leaver or something the host did. I past out and wasnt able save the game. Has anyone seen this happen before maybe you can give better info. I know for sure allrandom was a seletected mode its all I really remember that and the two heroes.
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:26 pm

pulverize kills dont give u gold

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next