Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 pm

lmao; so, you had a swarm of summons around you... And then hit images, and it moved you where exactly? Off the map into the black area? or just onto the sides of the arena, where there is nothing to do but pace back and forth angerly? got a replay?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:53 pm

no i don't but i can do it again pretty easily i just did it out of the arena to escape
it was funny then the other guy rage quit
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:55 pm

way to abuse things; terra.

Well, I need some visuals if I am to fix it...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:21 pm

lol ill be on vent in a little bit
ill see if i can help you
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Im headed to work; wont be home till 9 PM. I changed the split delay to .01 should make it hard for something to interfere with the pathing of the hero while he is splitting. Other than that, all I can think of is adding a small knockback to the ability.. which would be fun anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:22 pm

wow.... i always knew you could use mirror to get out of surrounds and to move over impassable terrain.... in dota.... but it never occured to me to try it during the duel in cha to get yourself stuck on a ledge. thats pretty epic lol.... just a escape duel and you can farm forever until your lvl 40 then use mirror to get back into duel arena and kill them
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:45 pm

lol I hope people dont actually start doing this. Makes yet another reason for people to rage quit, and takes away the fun of playing the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Charge wil have to answer this one; but I do not believe you could get back into any playable part of the map with this one? Judging by.. yeh know... terrain... It would force you onto the closest spot a unit could stand. This would put you on top of the wall (A really good player, could get the eternal immortality set) however, then they would be stuck on top of the wall forever. If they also got skellys, and waited for the cooldowns; and could cast a perfect mirrors, they could be brought back down to playable landscape though.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 pm

its do able, but to what end, get along ranged hero and win every duel, send your skelly's down and kill, or send them across to farm! you can get a few lvls while they are stuck in the pit! but you need teh skelly's to crowd you, its like when you are training units in a game and teh exits are blocked you have a chance of popping out in a weird location its the same mechanism.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:45 pm

just for the fuck of it; wouldnt it be fun as hell if I added the knockback to the ability? I can fix it without doing that, but the more I think if it; the better than idea sounds...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 pm

i don't understand who would be knocked back, or in what direction etc. .. ill be on around 8-9 we can discuss i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 pm

an AoE knockback.. all units in a 200 AoE are knocked back 200 area?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm

enemies and allies?
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:06 am

Would have to be both or it could stll be abusable
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:51 am

both; for fun; idk if it needs to be, but better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 am

I just tried to duplicate your bug blonde but I can't seem to perhaps it's a fluke occurrence.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Here's a bug that happens on a rare occasion basically if you die or avatar just before a duel you will not duel and half your skills will not work. Your skills will remained glitch until the next duel. Has this been reported before this happens a lot to me usually about 1 out of 10 games.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 pm

I have heard of problems with avatar; generally, if you use avatar with death pulse, or supersonic ring, and die; after they overlap, then your skills become unusable. Did you by chance do either of those? I have died right before duel a dozen times, and never had a problem; same as ava'd.

Either way, I kinda redid the duel start thing; that should fix a lot of duel start bugs.. and prolly created a few new ones. And I am remaking DP via the use of triggers; and will have to change supersonic ring i guess....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 pm

i think the best way to redo supersonic would be to use anti magic shell from ladder! that way the buff is easier to see
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 pm

im not sure if youve fixed this since i havnt used my bonewall build in awhile, but basically if you buy a extra skill point and lvl bonewall above lvl 12 then it disapears and you can no longer cast it... its just a empty square where the spell should be.

(sry for fail post if youve alrdy fixed this)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Yeah venom; I had fixed it; I recall that bug. Better safe than sorry though.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Another bug i forgot about but remeberd right now, if you make rag's weapon with stone axe in non-unlimted weapon mode, you get to keep your stone axe! as well as having a rag weapon!

I'm pretty sure it works with any weapon, but i have only done it with stone axe, because it rocks.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:24 pm

o.0 That is... awesome!

I remember there was a weapon that did not count as one on the previous version. I think you made it mixing the archons' items with something else. Is this like that, or does rag's sword count as a weapon? I have never used it, so I dunno.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 pm

rag's sword is a weapon, but i think the trigger for item creation comes first before destroying the item, so in the case of rag's sword your axe drops before it can be destoryed.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:00 am

I was able to duplicate the double hero bug. This time I stuck around to see what would happen when the game starts. What happens is everybody is frozen and unable to move at all. I can send you the replay if you need to see it. Whats your email again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next