Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Your code system appears to have a gltich Im not sure of its entire scope it just didnt seem right that I went from level 9 to level 2 with my code getting shorter in length from going 20-0 in a game maybe if I died 20 times but even then that doesnt seem right. I dont know whats going on with that also Right code but it says invalid I double check the screen shot had this happen like 8 different times. Though the last one kind of pissed me off so fuck the codes.
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 pm

You prob thought you loaded your code (or loaded the wrong code) and so when you saved that new save code was just you starting out all over again. Happened to me before.

Oh and still getting crit error in a normal based game, not sure why
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Nope I said double checked the screen shot I typed the right code. And that other one where Im 9 go kill 20 people typed -save after game was over hmm my new code is shorter how odd. Next game Im fucken level 2 the dick with this save load crap. Over dramatized but if happened to me it can happen to others.... Now can I revert back to an old code of course still annoying though.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 pm

beta 15, i had a fatal error. was a normal game, just extreme creeps and unli weps.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:04 pm

someone probably had phantom
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:40 am

ive used phantom dozens of times... so have other people.

Anyone have any information at all as to what happens when it crashes? A crash is caused by SOMETHING firing wrong. Generally, if it wasnt happening, and now is; it is something very specific. If rather than saying "it crashed" people started spewing out random events that were happening, I might be able to link A, B, C, and D together.

Verti, you think phantom is causing it? IT worked fine in beta 13. havent changed it since.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:04 am

Quote :
beta 15, i had a fatal error. was a normal game, just extreme creeps and unli weps.

Happened to me as well. Regular Game just extreme creeps, no one had phantom that I know of.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 am

I've been using that build i ripped from u and drac about 5 out of 30 some odd games i've played and i've had no problems w/ it. i did have a fatal error w/ extreme creeps my second game. I just thought it was b/c i simultaneously loaded scII :p
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 pm

extreme creeps hasnt been touched since... beta 1? I'm sure you all just play with extreme creeps.

Why this narrows it down to is.. it has nothing to do with game modes.

Anyone know what levels this happened at? Did anyone kill the yiff_fox? Rag quest? Leavers? Any information about what happened in the game, within a minute or two or the crash? Generally, a crash is caused right when something broken happens. That being said, if you killed an archon, and a second later, the game crashed... there is a chance the archon killed it. If you are mid duel, and it crashes... chances are, there is a problem in the duel scipt...

Anyone see what I am trying to get at? The map script is well over 600 pages long now, and we have narrowed it down to 1 less page. Need any information you guys got... Until then, I will test everything I remember touching in the last 2 edits.

Just to say again.. phantom bolt doesnt cause the crash. Between me, piss, and drac, it has been used in ~100 games; without crash.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Got a fatal error, it was before the first duel.
I was slithy with death strike, eva, bloodbath, master of elements, sprint innate
epic was hunter with vampiric soul, restore mana, evasion, starfall, with hardened skin innate.
I started with power guantlets and a magic shield, then got the new set item for str.
Epic started with a fire orb then got the infused cloak.
We were both level 6 and i was in between the top spawn of 5 and the mid spawn (this was my second cycle since the start of the game)
Then I got a fatal error.

Oh almost forgot, epic didn't pick in time and got randomed, and there were no modes (except normal mode)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 pm

did you hit level 8 and learn element mastery, and then go on to have it cast on creeps/duel?

It seems very random that these are happening...

you have had them happen in both both games, and private hosted games???

hmm... maybe it got corrupt during protection? very plausible; and an easy excuse, until we can pinpoint anything these games have in common...
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 pm

neither of us hit 8 before i got a fatal.
and yes, i have had it both in public and private hosted games
Back to top Go down
Central_Power_7
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:56 am

in beta 15, for skeles, when you get to the level where you can raise 20 greater skeles (i think its level 8 ) it only raises 3 skeles.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img638/2259/90718384.jpg

Um okay what in the blue hell is that? That was like all over the map even the peons were sparkleling.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:42 am

@ central it's that way on purpose :/ not a glitch sorry.

@ sharky would u happen to watch jojo's bizzare adventure abridged :?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 am

Most likely not never even heard of it but then again I do watch some things dubbed in other languages its how I picked up a few.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 pm

um btw i think thats the holy armor proc
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:32 pm

It didnt do that in order versions. You realize that stuff lingering like that can potentially cause a lot of lag right? Who knows that may be the link that has caused some of the fatals click the picture did you guys see a bunch of sparkling lights on the ground in random places? Enough of those collect up and Bam Fatal. My game ended to0 fast they raged quit after being killed once. Hell maybe whatever it is that caused random sparkles combined with phantom is whats causing fatals.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm

actually.. yeh know.. That could be plausible... I mean, it is a lingering graphic from an aura, and I have seen it also. I can easily remove the graphic... I don't feel as though the problem is caused by that, but I can change it and see if bugs still happen.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 pm

im almost certain that the holy armor is not what is causing the fatal. Only in one of the three games ive been had someone with holy armor. Something odd though, i noticed the holy armor gold flecks on the guy's peon. But i do not think holy armor is causing the crash
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 pm

that isnt from holy armor; it is from the healing shrines. i changed the way they heal...
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 pm

then that might be doing it?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:32 am

I dont know if it is I grasping at straws.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 am

1. was in a 2v1 (i was the one) and during my duel the guy on the other team who wasn't in the duel quit. The guy won the duel but when he was put back in his base he was in duel lockdown mode like he had been held out of the duel, i had time to spawn, buy, and clear the 2 middle spawns before he was unfrozen.

2. in this same game i was waiting for him to kill rag, i had cleared the boss right before, went thru the portal and got kicked out of the rag area since he was fighting in the next spot. I went right back thru the portal to continue waiting. He ended up killing rag right before the duel started and didn't even get to pick up the stats before duel sucked us out. Afterwards I wasn't able to portal back in to rag quest until after I killed an archon. Then when I went through the portal i was back where i should have been.

oh and i actually saved the replay if u want it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 am

The Unfrozen part was caused by the leaver all he had to do is click a shop and then click his hero and he would had been able to move. Im iffy on the whole rag thing I honestly used to like KR mode back when you could ks him from the other team it added a certain team factor to it now its like wee be the first one able to take on rag and lock the other team out as you win its kind of lame in that respect. Yea vert right it does kick you out never heard of having to kill archons though just have to wait until the oponent cleared that area and then it reopens this kick out gives you a chance to creep buy items or tomes ect thats kind of cool but super lame if your in a close game and its KR....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next