Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 I_vote_lcapOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 I_voting_barOfficial REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs

Go down 
+43
Ignaciorocks
Mikizilla
Avenger909
Yetidiah
shiyanu
HLWG
Burnok
blazinfast
psychonautics
Subz
dermiester
Bergie08
Central_Power_7
Facepuncher
Exalted_Fighter
nonzealot
tuusneegepro
Vergon
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Grund
baneofdeath
Azrael_Zephon
wee-doegy
KJC
imsofattest
Soul_Thirst
yiff_fox
Wrathtoruin
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
verti89
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
epicpowda11
SlvrSrfr
Veracruz
carefulibite
Britlind
sami_gurl
Glorn2
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Some minor things Images the skill still tells players the old values.
The Crits on the Extra skills skills are flipped. 20% is really 10% and 10% is really 20%.
Still have the dsyn discoonect upon killing the General guy. (First boss that drops one tome)

Whats with the invisible peon by the 1st teams 8 creep spawn spot?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 pm

I actually found like, 10 skill tooltips that were wrong and fixed them, but missed images, so thanks. >< stupid crits. I will fix that also.

*edit* I just looked at images.. andddd... uhhh... it has the current versions stats on it. Both the item and the skill, all levels. Did you join wrathbot and try it? he is still hosting beta9.

1st rag quest I'm lookin' into....

Invisible peons... A few people using truesight have noticed these. pretty funny accident; peons were a "creep" type unit... i changed them to commoner. Odd that this had never happened earlier though... Maybe it did, and no one was lucky enough to see one?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 am

so question, if i remember correctly you said that now if you win the game you get bonus xp. well how does that work if the other team leaves before the game is over??
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 am

then you dont win the game, do you?
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 am

lame...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:04 am

again, with this system, there are more abuses. however, because the EXP scales so harshly, it would be hard to get past lvl 10 trying to abuse your way through.

lvl 10 is like... 4000 exp? lvl 20 is like... 20,000...
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am

i wasn't really referencing any abuse although that would be another abuse if it did give you the winner xp if the other team did leave. i more just was saying it cuz its hard to finish a game before they leave sometimes but i see why it can't be tat way.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 pm

for lack of better reason i was not myself while typing my original message. sorry :/

Last edited by Pissonmyhands on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:59 am

If your a little slow selecting ulty it randoms one for you. No timer wear down but if your slow as in looking at the skills it auto selects it.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:01 am

what? you mean the timer doesnt run all the way down but if you are in the ulti section too long you get randomed one? are you sure you didnt press a hotkey or something? i ask because i chilled in the ulti section for over a minute yesterday waiting on my teammate to get back from the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 am

didnot is right; it has already been reported and fixed. it was actually a problem with the -random command. anyone who was in the ult area when someone randomed, was given an ult also. fixed for the soon to be beta 11.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:37 am

Okay well to name some others. I wasnt paying attention to the timer was standing in the middle to go kill treasure then was ported back to base as the duel started and not in duel. Allies dueled I didnt. Looks like Immolation was nerfed back down to 76 I dont know I remember it being in the 90's or something. If you switch sides sometimes the leaver is still there and you switch and kill him. He than seen towards the bottom of your base trying to enter but not able too. Sometimes in duel he ported and fights instead of you. Other times hes ported in the your former allie now oponent is left out so then you fight the leaver.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:01 pm

^^Thanks for bringing up the other issues of region transfers. I think that finally puts a "reason" behind some duel problems. The games delay between registering a player has changed regions is.. a little slow. So, if you change regions, the second it tells you to be moved to base, you are getting 2 move triggers at once... I will just put a back-up move trigger in, after another .1 second of game time. It shouldn't be noticeable, but should fix that problem...

And I swear to jesus that -switch feature will be the end of me! For future reference, if a leaver still has a hero, just have red kick the player again. but I will do my best to fix it also ^_^
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:39 am

-random command does not random ultimates :/
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 am

Was going to report that lol beat me by like 5 secs rofl
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 am

piss, you are a little slow on that one buddy; weren't you in the game with me, and we found that out? As in, I was right there?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:17 pm

ya i just played the version on verti bot, and all the heros were pink, allied and enemy, and the score board was all screwed up, as in all the names were in pink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:18 pm

i can email you the replay or what not, it was pretty weird
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:50 pm

talk to VERTI about that. he is doing it with his bot; it isn't me; he thinks it is cute.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Mr. Blonde, the pink thing was intentional by verti and if you were in the game i think you were in it was kill rag mode so the scoreboard was screwed up anyway, bc there aren't a set amount of kills/deaths to get to.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Yea when I saw that I was like oh shit I fucken downloaded a map where the maker fucked up on widgetting. Pink and Black Dice until the game crashes rofl. No its a verti joke, Toggle allies color and change your tint problem solved. Been testing a pretty cool map though when or if its release its going to be bad ass but probably ignored a shame really.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:50 pm

omfg. so thats it! i thought i was going crazy and had fogotten how to change player colors after 4 years of playing warcraft. whew.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Whats wrong with being pink some of my favorite things are pink. Um for 11 if the host leaves or disconnects before he leaves even after count down it doesnt allow you to pick skills. Although that may have been some random fluke.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 pm

^^nope, that is a bug. I learned it a week ago, and have been trying to figure out a valid way of fixing it... i think i got it figured out though
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:58 pm

^this also happens if red obs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs   Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official REVOLUTIONS Bugs
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next