Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 I_vote_lcapcha 3d bugs - Page 4 I_voting_barcha 3d bugs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
cha 3d bugs - Page 4 I_vote_lcapcha 3d bugs - Page 4 I_voting_barcha 3d bugs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

cha 3d bugs

Go down 
+2
Glorn2
carefulibite
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 pm

go into field early in TB
something about xp in glad mode
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Team brawl you can start the fight before everyone has finished picking and both glad and team brawl no player xp is gained
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:50 pm

all fixed breh
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 pm

You can still do the double death orb glitch not sure if there is anything you can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:41 pm

nope; sadly. that is a slow moving missile; and nothing can ever get rid of it (except for making players wait in base for 5 seconds before moving them to the arena). Silly, I know. No other problems found this week though? niceeee!
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 pm

could you make all heroes invulnerable for half a second or so before arena? oh and good fix on the death before duel issue.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:58 pm

it wouldnt do anything; due to the fact that a death orb cast at max range still cant catch a running person. I really think it is a neat abuse, and almost takes luck to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Alright found a bug with custom stats and other mode combinations...

http://s9.clanent.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=973459.w3g
Very short games everyone sadly was trapped with no place to purchase stats.

Edit: PS the random part of it seems to be working nicely.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Hello long time since one of these

http://s9.clanent.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=1253728.w3g

Not sure what happen here as I wasn't paying much attention... Apparently my hero auto attack his hero before we were done picking and he spawned at my front door with no starting gold.

Edit: Ah I see this is no bug this is a specail condition for player name condition_0 kind of mean aint it?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Yes, it is rude. However, he was found to be hosting a deprotected and cheatishly-altered version of the game under the file name cha_3d_1.23FINAL, on makemehost. I have slight reason to believe he was the cause of said deprotection, alteration, or the uploading of said game.

On the very short list of things that offend me on the internet, this is just about it.

I was also hoping it may teach him a little humility, while providing me with some entertainment. I will remove it in the future, I just hope it serves as a fair warning. Have you gotten to try the new heroes yet?
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:18 pm

I have tried the strength revenant haven't got around to playing the new intelligence tree yet.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Some bugs I never got around to posting... Mind rot stuns its caster as well as the person it was cast on. Plant the bomb mode doesn't register at all and stays in the inventory of the option chooser. A lot of users get dropped by the ENT Bot for loading too slow. I think I might make a post on the Ent site about that. It's mainly when I host private game and usually 1-2 South American players take too long to load and get dropped.

I think Feedback could use a level 15 kick mainly the orb seems really unappealing now that players can attain Death Bringers and Light Sabres perhaps a super weapon that fashions out of having all 3 Omega Class Weapons or maybe make use of the secret orb nobody ever makes on purpose (Sad considering how OP that item is). Also Befuddle I think could use a buff in its duration and AOE particularly at level 1. At the moment sonic boom is basically a much stronger form of befuddle.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:25 am

I have never seen mind rot stun its caster. I use it a lot... I will look into it though. I will of course look into all of these. Isn't it impressive that it took nearly a year for anyone to notice that plant the bomb mode isnt working? ><
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Yea around the 6th point invested if they cast a spell it will stun them and you.

Edit: I was testing in single player as I was posting this it stuns you with level 6 mind rot. Starts working normally after you invest more points. I think I went full retard in a game and stop investing at the 6th point or something.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 am

Also weak constitution is broken as in does not work.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Lol, I actually noticed this too. Strangely enough, in random situations it DOES work; but most of the time, it doesnt. Not sure how or why. I will be fixing it in the near future.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Also adrenaline rush causes your ultimate hot key to bug out. Anytime you press V it activate B and you have to cast your ulty manually. Also is there a way to make Frenzy take priority over adrenaline? Pain in a butt when you random that and like your only option is to flag run. Adrenaline bug screws you over just enough for them to be able to stop you with ease.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:04 pm

I completely forgot about this... Secret Orb active bugs unless you drop the item and pick it up again. Tried to use it as a situational counter item instead of super sonic ring.

Also we still have that bug with full custom mode where if the option chooser is slow in picking (If they don't click play game in time) nobody will have a hero and is forced to -random in order to play.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Two clan games in a row the random game mode selector didn't work (There was no red so it should have picked someone to select modes). It wasn't terrible it just defaulted to normal after timer was up but it is weird that it isn't working anymore...or perhaps it was just a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

cha 3d bugs
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4