Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 I_vote_lcapcha 3d bugs - Page 2 I_voting_barcha 3d bugs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
cha 3d bugs - Page 2 I_vote_lcapcha 3d bugs - Page 2 I_voting_barcha 3d bugs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

cha 3d bugs

Go down 
+2
Glorn2
carefulibite
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

cha 3d bugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 pm

I am away right now and cannot check it. my thoughts are that the kickback may have knocked rag from the region or something. rag was not killed, but you could port out?? when you returned, he was not in the region and did not redrawn? stupid auto correction on this thing. pretend like I have my normal, classy grammar. atlas curse, does it stun, or do nothing at all? lastly, the round two rag fight isn't over till all of his minions are dead. no tomes, no text til then. can you better explain the situation? did General redrawn while you were fighting minions? the way the triggers work is based on if the now is alive or dead. what team kills him only changes a @number, representing rag quest progression.

anyway, I will check it all tomorrow night. thanks for the reportssss
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Rag was pushed I give pursuit and am ported out. My ally then dies I go in to right rag but he doesn't reappear. This becomes fixed after the duel. He put short start so I'm guessing 2nd or 3rd time through possibly the 4th time through.

On the general I solo kill the boss grab runes right as I'm about to leave my opponent enters the region. So now I go kill him and the boss that he spawned but am trapped. Unable to teleport out and priest respawn. I've had this happened before and it is fixed by your opponent killing the priest which will then drop tomes and allow you to leave. Basically it doesn't register you killing your opponents boss stage.

http://s9.clanent.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=797077.w3g Here's the replay with the general bug.

Also if anyone is interested here's a link to where you can look up your replays
http://clanent.net/findreplay.php? Just simply type your name. Comes in handy when you forget but have bugs happen.

Edit: On atma's cure it stunned but deals no damage. Even the skill itself says it does no damage in its tool tip.

Last edited by carefulibite on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Glorn I did the terra dance of death after leveling it to 3.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 am

atmas was changed to not clash with seed of corruption; i must have not done the damage properly for the new setup. Easy fix.

Orimis, in 1.16 (not yet yet) the dance of death is fixed. the problem was completely identified, and completely fixed. a level 1 ultimate based on "channel" would have the "dance of death" under those conditions.

sadly, I will not be putting the new version on the bot until next week. I JUST got home from my 2 day snowboarding trip; and I have to leave for work in... 3 hours. and do laundry, pack my food for the week; and somehow sleep.

Never fear; post your bugs here, and I will have them all fixed by christmas! I hope.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Strange green squares in Team Brawl Mode. I don't know what caused them eventually they followed my team around and gave permanent vision of a path leading diagonally to the bottom right hand corner.

Here's the link to the replay of the game where the bug occured:
http://s9.clanent.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=806771.w3g

Edit; When you repick the camera vision doesn't relocate to your hero's location. Also your camera vision isn't locked when you type -repick.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:22 am

Yiff farming, hmmm i am thinking either gold drop needs some more decrease or yiff needs a bit of a buff i beat him 3 times before first duel in a super start game with wolves and death and decay (i was pudge and had auroric set first time archmagus cloak second time and corruption orb and sword the third time). I am going to experiment some more with it just to see but i was filthy rich that game.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Everyonce in a while your early premade shop bugs and you cant buy from it I have noticed it when i switch teams.
Back to top Go down
Luiz_Guilherme
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:34 am

Well, just saw that after lvl 30, Active Ultis like Terraptus and Whrilpool bugs, making you can't do anything until you die if you try to use.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Orimis wrote:
Yiff farming, hmmm i am thinking either gold drop needs some more decrease or yiff needs a bit of a buff i beat him 3 times before first duel in a super start game with wolves and death and decay (i was pudge and had auroric set first time archmagus cloak second time and corruption orb and sword the third time). I am going to experiment some more with it just to see but i was filthy rich that game.

I think a suitable nerf to this would be to remove the treasure. For example getting 3k from killing a level 11 Yiff wouldn't really be too bad especially considering your opponent could just as easily kill the trapped hero who is likely injured in the process. However getting 6k from either being in a favorable position or simply playing terrible opponents really isn't fair. Food for thought you don't see a lot of Yiff camping in even games due to the fact that a player can very easily kill the person attempting it and steal the treasure giving him the upper hand. Yiff camping is a pretty imbalanced when you have summons though.
Back to top Go down
Luiz_Guilherme
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:26 am

Just found another thing, On Capture the flag mode, you can just spam get you flag until you're max level.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:18 pm

That is not a bug that is the concept of the game.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Yea I'm going to agree with orimis here although I did double check to see if grabbing my own flag would give free experience. Okay here's what's going on all those odd modes give free experience after every some odd game seconds regardless of what your doing. Your entire team could be mouse batteries died afk and still proceed to gradually level up in those modes.

Edit: On the subject of special modes are you going to add creeps back or leave it as is. Most of them your bored clueless until you have the money to buy items. Essentially your looking at a boring stalemate of killing whomever was dumb enough to grab the flag/bomb at level 1. Not to mention in a mode like koth it was entirely possible to power farm and dominate the opponent who did no creeping and just hill caps. Also kind of takes the fun out of going random in those modes what good will spitfire or goblins do in that kind of format? "Stupid noob just pick stuns" rings louder then ever now.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:55 am

Fixed the rag push, caused by pushing rag out of the region (the edge of the cliff there)

Fixed the grendal bug; not sure what caused it. the quest now ends when grendal dies; his minions die with him. the minions damage has been greatly increased to deal with this.

Fixed atmas; i had left out a part of the trigger when I remade it.

changed leveling so that levels are gained slower (moreso early on)

fixed TB green squares; and any other mode they may exist in. it had to do with buying skill levels.

fixed repick camera locking and moving.

once again, the dance of death is gone forever.

to continue....

Has anyone else encountered this bug with not being able to use a shop? as this is a game mechanic, and you can use a shop through a wall; there is nothing team biased about shopping. Make a video of it?

Yiff has been altered. now, every 10 levels, he and the treasure chest have abilities that will level up. He has a bash which deals bonus damage. the chest has a slow aura that slows up to 110% attack speed (220 agi) and an abolish magic which will kill a single summon per cast. These should make the fight a little more interesting and difficult.

Fixed the CTF flag leveling problem (a team 2 problem)

All modes except TB and glad now offer creep spawns; though they are slower than normal modes; they still increase based on the number of players in the game.

removed the center portals from all modes except normal

Increased the gold and exp rates (slightly) in alternate modes.

Fixed team base tele, no longer will players be sent to their base, rather than outside their opponents.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:59 am

Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:16 pm

I've had the bug orimis is talking about happen but never on my hero just my peon. The problem is fixed when I move the peon out of shopping range and back in range again. Basically it shows your peon with no back packing ability.

Edit: I played my first game today typed -showskills it shows me -level 10 mark of the warrior for all abilities.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:30 pm

yes; the showskills thing is still messed up from when i was debugging. my bad. we can live with that until the next edit though ^_^

no idea what i could do for that backpack ability; that is all wc3 stuff; not triggered. if it is as easy as moving outta the way; well then.. i say do it!
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Glorn knows about this but for the average viewer in 1.16 atmas is still broken maybe a bit more than before it does not stun or dmg now so be wary.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:16 pm

also, something about full team duels not always putting everyone in. i will check into this as well.

*** Though extremely rare, i managed to do it. Players can die right before duel and not be in the duel. The only way to do this is with a ranged projectile at the absolute very last second; at a high range.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:39 pm

I am getting fatal error every 2-3 games i am starting to think it might be the game and not the bot.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:25 am

hmm, alright. i will see what is up.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:44 am

Hex CD decreased by 3 seconds. I crunched numbers compared to other single target disables; and hex had a much worse ratio (sad that it is still good despite that). The ratio is still a little worse, but not terribly so.

added a new skill, static storm. Shoots off multiple chain lights from your hero, bouncing 4 times, lowering 25% damage per bounce. The idea is that it can be used for both 1v1 PVP and for farming. As such, the damage potential on it isnt intended to be amazing; but good. The single target damage is based around dread ritual, the AoE damage is based closer to... idk, atmas curse or so.

re added the leak destroyer to the map with a line to show how many KB of memory has been cleared, to see if hopefully; those disconnects were caused by custom skills with too many leaks; and nothing else. I also have a "silent mode" for the detector, which should make it run smoother when I am not looking to get numbers from it.

Fixed the "not all in" arena problem. There was a .6 second window where if another trigger ran that set the variable to its normal value, would advert the setting.

Fixed the possibility to die in the .2 second transition between being paused, and being moved to your base before duel.

Showskills is fixed

Atmas is fixed (want to test in multiplayer before I release this edit though)

Any bugs other than these to report? I will be adding a couple of new skills to the map today; hopefully test them well enough for mild balance, and get this fixed edit on the bot!
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Being healed by opposing fountain basically running right into their base and being kicked out will heal you. Team 2 running into Team 1 fountain noticed this a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:00 pm

great find. I have tried this many times; but never gotten it to work. Maybe I didnt have the movespeed for it; or was always going into team 2.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:03 pm

I saw happen in game where I was vs. unholy and orimis basically unholy ran into the base with queen of pain and is healed.

I think it's in this game http://s9.clanent.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=832198.w3g 55 minutes in lol

Last edited by carefulibite on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:22 pm

i moved the port regions further away from the base, and set the healing shrines back a little. there should be a good deal more range now than before; to prevent this problem from happening anymore.

Also, I have re-added dark mode while players are selecting their heroes.

Also... I have added a line of game text to be displayed when normal game mode is selected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cha 3d bugs   cha 3d bugs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

cha 3d bugs
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next