Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Another didnotmeanto random tip. I_vote_lcapAnother didnotmeanto random tip. I_voting_barAnother didnotmeanto random tip. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Another didnotmeanto random tip. I_vote_lcapAnother didnotmeanto random tip. I_voting_barAnother didnotmeanto random tip. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Another didnotmeanto random tip.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Another didnotmeanto random tip. Empty
PostSubject: Another didnotmeanto random tip.   Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:20 pm

We all know how powerful such skills as; Chain Heal, Holy Light, Absorb Mana, Rejuvanation, Mana Restore, and Flash heal and not to mention countless of other consumables can be. They can save your life, help you stay out and farm longer, or allow you to cast another spell. They are extremely powerful when used correctly. What you may not know is they can heal far more then the numbers that are listed through a process called item munipulation. Before you attempt this I highly recommend you know where everybody is so you can do this in safety. Okay here is what you do simply drop any item that gives you +HP or +MP on the floor and proceed to heal yourself then pick it up and viola you healed far more HP/MP then the skill listed. The process of item munipulation is extremely powerful when used to the extremes a simple 250 gold potion can heal you for 30,000 HP/MP or more. Just know this is not a risk free strategy and can backfire if you fail to watch and know where your oponents are and the last thing you want to do is end up with egg on your face when your item gets stolen or destroyed.

Happy Hunting lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Another didnotmeanto random tip.   Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:32 pm

indeed, wasnt it you who uploaded a video of this?

The short:

When you get an item that grants any form of life; your life % stays about the same. That is, if you have 100 out of 200 HP, then pick up an item that gives 10,000 HP; you will have 5,000 HP.

If you drop your 10,000 HP item, and use a potion to heal your 100 missing HP, then pick the 10,000 HP item up; you will remain at your full HP.

This can really help while creeping, or fighting bosses; however, you cannot use it with PvP, because under those situations, it is perfectly fine for your opponent to destroy your hard earned item.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Another didnotmeanto random tip.   Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:40 pm

dude.... thats is a niiiceeee peice of info. just used it during a duel in a 1v1 and the guy quit cuz he thought i was cheating, it was late game and i had ww (it was a gank build that had failed me) so i decided to use this trick. i went in with a 250 g pot, the lowest level and the guy was like "wtf noob" he was one of the pubs who think they are uber good, but really arent. and when i had 1 shit till i died i wwed and did this. it was epic... i dropped all my items, risky, yes, but w.e

very good info
Back to top Go down
Slacker_21
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Slacker_21

PostSubject: Re: Another didnotmeanto random tip.   Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 pm

hmm interesting. I sort of knew this already, but it needed a true explanation.
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Another didnotmeanto random tip.   Another didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Haha, good stuff. +rep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another didnotmeanto random tip.   Another didnotmeanto random tip. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another didnotmeanto random tip.
Page 1 of 1