Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
A didnotmeanto random tip. I_vote_lcapA didnotmeanto random tip. I_voting_barA didnotmeanto random tip. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
A didnotmeanto random tip. I_vote_lcapA didnotmeanto random tip. I_voting_barA didnotmeanto random tip. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

A didnotmeanto random tip.

Go down 
+6
Facepuncher
Pissonmyhands
Mr.Blonde
biki
imsofattest
didnotmeanto
10 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

A didnotmeanto random tip. Empty
PostSubject: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:58 am

How to make use of your images (fox, elusive cloak)

Ah the images the almost least used active spell many noobs refuse to use them. They tank creeps well (depending on how much armor/DR you have) and can keep you and you alive. If your a team player they can also be used to tank for your allies as they deal no damage so no complaint of kses will happen. In modes like dark can be used to play mind games and scout. Nothing is more hillarious then watching them combo nuke your image out on the field. However images have recieved yet another incentive to be used strategically yet most have failed to see it. How many of you have used the skills Blood Bath and Holy Armor? Read the text very carefuly they trigger off attacks. Now how much damage do the active images of the cloak do? Nothing hmm. Opponent: Golly why is his image attacking him or his allie?

Happy Hunting.... lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:50 am

wow that last part was genious why have i not thought of that
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
biki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:51 am

that sounds so funny and abusable, have an image take damage while creeping while it hits your main hero with bb so that you have a wall and bonus damage! i wanna try that
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:29 pm

its really not that great in duels, in creeping i guess thats good, but in duels with ranged i use teh image to block as my hero kites most often
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:43 pm

HOLYSHIT if that was a fb status i'd likeit Smile
Back to top Go down
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:39 pm

I wouldn't have thought of that unless you brought it up.. Assuming those spells are triggered for all attacks and not just player color attacks(which I would assume it is, as glorn is yet to disagree... Plus I'm not even sure how you would trigger it this way), this could dramatically increase your damage output and healing(with holy armor). Knowing you though, I have no doubt that you've double and triple tested this, it would be pretty easy to test, just make a clone attack yourself until it triggers.

Nice find Razz
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 pm

LOL. just played a pub game and both my team mates got range agi, i had melee agi. we all had elusive cloak at the same time at one point and i told the,m to use their images on me (i did as well. i had blood bath. it was epic. there were walls of red since the numbers werre coming so fast. fastest duel ever. no joke
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Nice find, would be interesting to try.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:05 pm

yeah, i occasionally use skellys with holy armor to trap myself in, and make them attack me. with 50 damage reduction, it doesnt hurt, and you heal... a... lot...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:15 am

Glorn2 wrote:
yeah, i occasionally use skellys with holy armor to trap myself in, and make them attack me. with 50 damage reduction, it doesnt hurt, and you heal... a... lot...

Why have I never thought of that...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:49 am

for the sake of verti:

I'm sorry that good looking people like me made you feel bad about yourself and throw up.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 am

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. [insert more laughing here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A didnotmeanto random tip.   A didnotmeanto random tip. Empty

Back to top Go down

A didnotmeanto random tip.
Page 1 of 1