Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell I_vote_lcapUltimate - Wrath of Hell I_voting_barUltimate - Wrath of Hell I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Ultimate - Wrath of Hell I_vote_lcapUltimate - Wrath of Hell I_voting_barUltimate - Wrath of Hell I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Ultimate - Wrath of Hell

Go down 
+4
bloodrill
Soul_Thirst
jarjar
Glorn2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Ultimate - Wrath of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:02 am

Skill Info:
Duration: 8 sec
Damage: 400, 800, 1300, 1900 /s
Number of wave 8
Mana cost: 200, 400, 600, 800 level
Area of effect ups with level

Background:
I would consider this the "noob" farming ult. You can always clear a single spawn with this, and it is also usable in pvp. This skill can hurt your own team, a lot of noobs kill their team with it, and a lot of noobs get killed by it. Overall, a great skill, but very over-rated.

General info:
A very solid farming skill, doesn't leave anything to chance. The cooldown on this is a little lower than the other farming ults. This skill stuns as it goes off, so if you catch an enemy player right in the middle of it, you can usually trap them inside for the whole duration. If they are near the side of it though, you may only get 1-2 hits on them, then you are channeling like an idiot, while they are beating your face in!

Skill usage:
This skill goes great with wind walk. One of the more common strats is to sneak up on an opponent who is farming, and cast this on him; you can kill an opponent AND a creep spawn at the same time. In duels, tell your team to hold back a second, then WW to the other team, and attempt to catch their entire team in it at once. Ive gotten 5 kills at once doing this, but usually, a couple of them will make it out. Late game this skill has no power, really. It can clear out a camp of level 40's for you, well, most of the way. It is only a little faster than farming with an exploding axe though.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 am

From JarJar:

i usualy get wrath of hell just to outfarm the other person in a 1v1 or somthing. i get chain lightning also so when i get to lv 8 i use wrath of hell and it lvs me up and gets me alot more money and out levels your opponent. the best ive done with this farming build is in the first duel i got to lv 9, second duel i got to lv 17, and so on. i didnt have to worry about my oponent having reincarnation because he left early in the game since i already had alot of late game items and he was just getting started and couldnt creep anymore
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:55 pm

oo glorn is professional now
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:10 am

wrath of hell is my favorite ulti. If you use it immediately whne it's cool'd down, you can cast it 3 times before duel. $$$
Back to top Go down
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:11 pm

I love wrath of hell, but when i creep with it, theres always 1 person who spawns late and has like 1 hp leeft that i have to kill. Stupid Work.... Also, whenever i use it in duels early game, my team always seems to run into it, and they always die. lol!
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 pm

tahts cuz u shouldnt use it in the duel unless u have a void as ur partner (so they can attack while the opponent is in perma stu
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Oh yeah.. Thats probably smart thanks for that Never been good with AoE Ults Stick to reinc and ava mostly
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Since now we know WoH is Physical Damage, And Blocked by AMS. My question is Does banish amplify it? Im sure i could prolly search around on forums, however i figured since this is WoH should post it in here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:50 pm

It does not... Nothing happens. Do not use Banish and Wrath together. Don't cast banish on an opponent and then cast wrath of hell on them. do not wrath of hell someone who has been banished. to escape wrath of hell banish yourself!

lol... but ya i tested it once, it was a shitty test, but as far as i could tell WOH does not hurt banished people.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Shankz wrote:
Since now we know WoH is Physical Damage, And Blocked by AMS. My question is Does banish amplify it? Im sure i could prolly search around on forums, however i figured since this is WoH should post it in here.

I'm not sure if it is physical but I'm pretty sure it is still reduced by magic resistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate - Wrath of Hell   Ultimate - Wrath of Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate - Wrath of Hell
Page 1 of 1