Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Ultimate- Tidal Rush I_vote_lcapUltimate- Tidal Rush I_voting_barUltimate- Tidal Rush I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Ultimate- Tidal Rush I_vote_lcapUltimate- Tidal Rush I_voting_barUltimate- Tidal Rush I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Ultimate- Tidal Rush

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

Ultimate- Tidal Rush Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate- Tidal Rush   Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 am

Skill Info:
Duration: 8 sec
Damage: 110x level
Number of wave 11, 16, 22, 29
Mana cost: 150, 300, 700, 1100 level
Area of effect greatly increase per level.

Background:
The most underrated ultimates, i haven't seen anyone picks this ability as their ulti except some noobs and myself. However, this skill has the largest area of attack effect and its damage potential is extremely high in later levels. I have used this skill in several games and it rocked my opponent!

General info:
The first level of the skill doesn't do much, wraith of hell farms much better than rush in the first 2 levels. Also it has the same cd as other ultimate (~ 3mins) and it is hard to hit the enemy. The waves deal physical damage, as a result it can be reduced by armor, people with armor of 100 will barely be harmed by the rush same as wraith of hell. BUT this is the most beautiful spell in the game and it can cause lags! At level 4, the skill can deal extreme damge in a large area, if used properly in duel, it can cover up to 85% of the duel area, there is really no way for the enemy to hide at that point!

Skill usage:
Combine with wind walk and this skill will beocme bomb. The area of effect it covers is large so it is not much of a worry that it will miss on an attack, and your opponent will scrath their heads so hard that bleed it! However, the cast angle is extremely important, because the waves will not penetrate the opponent, so make sure that you cast it on the angle that can reach every single enemy, this will stay true if you want to farm well with this skill in early levels. Angle is no longer important when you get to level 3 or 4 of the skill, since it can kill level 30 up creep fairly easily. Always make sure you have another farming skill when choosing this as an ultimate since it really doesn't farm well and the skill is for early- mid game. As your enemy get more than 70 armor this skill will become less of a threat to them.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Tidal Rush   Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:08 am

Glad you added in the part about angling the cast.

If you cast straight at a target, the waves are flat, and come in waves... Chances are, for the entire duration, 3-4 waves might hit them. If you cast diagonally, the outside tips of 2 rows of waves will hit them. This will more-or-less double the damage done. If you can learn to master the cast angles on this skill, it will deal more damage than any other ultimate!

Ohh, also, the waves deal small splash damage. So this is very good for team games, as more people=more people to get hit, and more splash=more people take damage.

A seriously Underrated skill.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
connguatrang
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Tidal Rush   Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 am

Yes I like the splash damage. Cast it when your opponents are farming and ya'll see the result Smile)
Me too, underrated this skill Sad and Met too ^^ Late game I can kill creeps before they run to me, so it's somehow a waste of time casting. But PvP is still a good skill because it deal magic damage that ignore the enemy's armor
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Tidal Rush   Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:51 am

Lol i just like to see in level 4 29 waves/sec crashing on my enemies, i guess they have their mind blasted when they see that much waves coming for them. ohhh, lets do a little math, 440 damage x 29 = 12760, for 8 sec = 12760 x 8 = 102080 Assume only 1/5 of the waves hit the enemy, leaving the damage to 20000. 80% of the damage is reduced by armor, making it 4000 damage, not including if there are more than one player on the field since splash damages go through armor. It is actually very good pvp skill even in late game.
Back to top Go down
connguatrang
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Tidal Rush   Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:02 am

4000 damage x number of enemies ^^
How long is it ?
But it can be stop if your opponents stun ya, so dont rely on it so much :p
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Tidal Rush   Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 am

The spell lasts for 8 seconds, well if you dont want to be disturbed always have an item that gives wind walk, cast it and go invis.
Back to top Go down
connguatrang
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Tidal Rush   Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:22 am

Hmm how can you cast Windwalk without breaking Tidal Rush ?
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Tidal Rush   Ultimate- Tidal Rush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:24 pm

I like super sonic ring or HS Orb better that way you block aoe's such as befuddle stun field, etc... The problem is impact stuns (Demon Spawn) nothing counters that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Tidal Rush   Ultimate- Tidal Rush Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate- Tidal Rush
Page 1 of 1