Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Wrath of God weak? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Wrath of God weak? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Wrath of God weak? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Wrath of God weak? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Wrath of God weak? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Wrath of God weak? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Wrath of God weak? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Wrath of God weak? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Wrath of God weak? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Wrath of God weak? I_vote_lcapWrath of God weak? I_voting_barWrath of God weak? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrath of God weak? I_vote_lcapWrath of God weak? I_voting_barWrath of God weak? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Wrath of God weak?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:45 pm

You think wrath of god and your first thought is yes smite the wicked and protect the righteous. However this skill just doesn't seem to be a very good job at either at the moment. You go over to nuke somebody it barely makes a scratch. You try to use the skill to heal it hardly heals enough. Overall it just a bland skill of eh who cares. When the game is over and players are talking over what happened anyone using this skill will have them say "did he even have a misc skill I don't remember?".

Here's where I think this skill could use a buff
From 25 +75x damage a level to 60 + 75x damage a level.
Instead of being linear it too should have the level 8 & level 11 buffs that other skills have.
Since nukes taper off greatly it should probably heal more then it nukes when at max level.

Seriously in its current form why is this skill even in existence just pick life drain it is wrath of god on steroids. It deals double the damage, it heals double the life, there's no decisions on to nuke this person or heal that person, and it actually gets the level 8 and 11 buffs. Sure it is a channel but even when it is has been interrupted it still deals more damage and heals more life then wrath of god.

I get this skill this is supposed to be an inexpensive agility/strength hybrid spell but should it so weak be so weak that the opposing team doesn't recognize what the skill is when they see it in the game.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:36 pm

https://chao.forumotion.net/t1239-healing-abilities

These numbers hold true.

Wrath of god heals better than holy light does.

The damage on the other hand, 1150 at max level; is about 20% weaker than the average farming skill.

I could consider increasing the damage a bit; but keep in mind, that the heal IS better than holy light; so giving it better DPS than a farmer would really make it up there.

Get a list of skills you thing should be looked at again; and in what manner; ASAP. If you can get me some significant changes to be done; I can do them before I leave for work again. If not; you may never see them!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm not sure about skill though a couple them bug out randomly and 1 does't work past the first level.

Atma's curse in bug form will either deal damage but not stun. Or stun but deal no damage. This is rare though maybe 1 out of 7 times you pick the skill you get the bugged form of it.

Mind Rot bugs where it applies it stun to you and the opponent. This is rare bug can be fix in game by leveling it up. It seems to occur on odd numbers like 7,9,11,13 if it occurs at all.

Taunt is the skill that doesn't work past level 1. No matter how many levels you invest they will only be forced to attack you for 2 seconds.

Weak C (not working)

MEA can probably use a small numbers buff but when weak c was working it was a damn powerful combo

Magic resistance skill takes a too long while to build into 50% considering most heroes can have by as early as duel #2.

Also I think epic mention to me about divine choir being purgable though I haven't gotten around to confirming that.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Maybe a duration buff to beffudle I suppose. I have not seen that skill used in a while. It doesn't seem like it last long enough for one to make good use of the ability.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Alright; from the top:
Wraths damage has been increased to +125 at 7-11 and +200 from 12+ this is a total damage boost of... a lot. 800 or so. This now makes it just a little shy of skills like banish and dragon punch; while the healing still remains above holy light, chain heal, and the majority of others.

Atmas: uhhh, added a secondary condition to double check and blah blah blah increased the timer on dummy units; lets hope it works.

Mind Rot: added a condition to try and remove any chance of hitting the caster... A second condition.

Taunt: set a condition to keep the loop trigger from being turned "on" multiple times while it is already on; which can cause errors.

Weak C: fixed, easy fix.

MEA: I still stand that this is a very powerful skill; give it some time with weak c, and i may do something.

mage killer aura: 6+6% per level, up from 5+5% per level; capping at 96% reduction

If it is the passive you mentioned; it may seem weak, but it stacks alongside hero passive reduction, and item reduction. It is not overridden by item reduction.

Divine choir is purgable, and it is intentional. It is a team based skill; and is insanely strong in a 1v1 if it isnt countered. In a team game, it can go eons beyond overpowered; especially since it may be hard to purge 3 people at once.

Befuddle was buffed by about 8% through a CD reduction buff. it is a low mana cost large AoE 33% downtime skill; not bad.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Interesting so divine stays on allies unless they're purged as well.
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Wrath of God weak ... I thought that was a pun. Sounds like a fun-filled memory from my childhood.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:47 pm

^_^ All of the semi recent updates cannot be released for a while yet. My work schedule changes, i am now outta town for like, 7 weeks straight. I have a few weeks left before I will be home. Get your requests in by then; for alterations to existing content.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Hmm alright how about buffing possible combos that just don't pan out.

For example;
Watery Defenders & Divine Choir.
You look at watery defenders and think they would be awesome with divine choir. I mean they're summons with two actives. Here's the problem though their mana pool never grows past 100. If their mana pool was to gradually grow as they go up in rank there could be the possibility of a good combo.

Spirit Link & Holy Armor.
Linked units gain hp when your holy armor heal is triggered. In other words your holy armor becomes global in range. The problem is Spirit Links duration is too short to really take advantage of this obscure combo. Another idea although I'm not sure if coding would allow for it is to gain auras from linked allies as if they were there right next to you. Even so there isn't much possibilities for global spirit link combos with its current 30 second duration.

Mind Rot & Sleep.
This combo is fail despite working nicely. The sleeping target will not be awaken as they're losing mana. However it defeats the purpose of mind rot as you want them to cast a spell and be stunned while losing mana ^_^. I think a cool idea would be to maybe add mana drain effect to sleep. (Countered by allied attacks, opposing attacks, and opposing aoes) I think this would give incentive to actually level this skill and increase its overall purpose.

Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Sorry to bump this but with weak working properly maybe it might be a good idea to give the Rag mission slightly better defenses vs -spell resistance.

Some ideas
First stage boss could possess perhaps a level 5 mage killer aura (Kill the boss get rid of aura no big deal)

Second stage boss seems fine considering its supposed to be weak to spells anyhow.

Third stage boss maybe give one of them Anti Magic shell (This could be a pretty significant buff against both physical and magic but I think it might give added incentive to go purge which could probably counter this)

Rag seems relatively fine I'm not looking to completely destroy the benefit weak has in doing the rag mission just to slow it down slightly.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:14 pm

bump this again in a week if i dont get you the new map with all of the other posted changes as well ^_^ good suggestions!
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:00 am

Is there anyway to balance Pulv and Weak Con Late game right now I feel its pretty insane.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:55 am

AMS? i understand where you are coming from. I agree that pulv is an insanely powerful late game skill. I will look into removing that last 5% buff to it; which adds... IDK, like 15% damage output.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Maybe there could be a slightly more powerful ams potion provided players are willing to pay for it. It is pretty easy to pop a 4000 damage ams late game when your stacking several magical sources. Honestly pulverize and weak c combo is not that bad and can be dealt with (Hint pulverize will not trigger if the attack misses). What makes weak c builds so dangerous is the potential op buff power up the rag mission gives them and the seemingly little items they need to pull it off. Hmm maybe a minor fire shield nerf might be something worth looking into. Basically a player can do the rag mission with 1/3 of the amount of the items they would need to do it without weak c.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Yeah, I agree than weak C makes the rag mission difficult; mage killer aura may be the only way to counter it; but mage killer doesnt work on non-player units; due to lag related issues and junk. I will see what I can do with it for the rag fight though; maybe there is an armor type I am not using that I can incorporate into it; to really make life easy. Other than that, AMS would really be the only choice. I personally like to use a corruption staff, and even an immortals helmet if needed, when I pick weak C; combined, I can 1 shot almost any boss.

Though really; corrupt flesh and a corruption shield can allow an auto attacker to clear the rag fight just as fast as anyone with weak C.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:43 pm

glorn I think you misunderstood carefulbite rag quest is too easy with wc you have a pulv and fire shield with 400-600 agility you can own rag quest so easily over and over again gaining huge money and stat gain.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:18 pm

What part of my direct response to nerfing pulv, and increasing spell mitigation during the rag fight would lead you to believe that I missed the points about pulv+weak C allowing a player to easily burn their way through the rag fight?

</3 no homo!
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 am

Yeah I used to use those "lazy" WC variants a bit back in the day ... the word tempera popped up on my automatic MAC screen saver and I thought "is that how tempura is spelled?" ... NERF it. And really, 2 str8 boys being too friendly. Yeah right haaa ha ha this has never happened.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:54 am

Hmm what the hey I'll post it here do you think you can make to where the Flag doesn't drop when someone leaves? Nothing more annoying then being nearly home free and bam somebody leaves and you just wasted your time.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:50 pm

This is weird one but I'm having players lagging a lot during the video in the begining is there a way to allow typing so I can kick/drop them via bot commands. The problem is they aren't lagging long enough for the bot to auto kick them (60 straight seconds) and instead are lagging back to forth for 30+ seconds and since you can't type anything during the video I can't do anything about it and basically everyone is trapped because of the lagger. Is there a way to make to where red can drop laggers during the video tutorial?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrath of God weak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of God weak?   Wrath of God weak? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrath of God weak?
Page 1 of 1