Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Ultimate- Death Orb EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Ultimate- Death Orb EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Ultimate- Death Orb EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Ultimate- Death Orb I_vote_lcapUltimate- Death Orb I_voting_barUltimate- Death Orb I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Ultimate- Death Orb I_vote_lcapUltimate- Death Orb I_voting_barUltimate- Death Orb I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Ultimate- Death Orb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

Ultimate- Death Orb Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate- Death Orb   Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Skill info: Fire an orb of death to your opponent from a long distance, stunning them for a long duration
Stun Duration = 2 + 1x level sec
Damage: 600, 1200, 2700, 5400

Background:
A pure ganking based skill, another option for stunning your enemy. The skill has a short cd(~2 mins), people with this skill are also able to kill or stun their opponents in early game without having much troubles due to the long casting range of the skill.

General info:
The only disadvantge of this skill is that it has a long casting time(~2sec), your opponent can counter it pretty easily if they are close by. However, compare to demon spawn this ulti will probably do more damage than demon spawn as it deals 5k magic damage to the opponent in later levels. The skill is also awesome for farming archons or killing elemental bosses in early-mid game. This skill is also BETTER than demon root in terms of its function, as the stun cannot be countered by spell immune or purge effects, you can use the orb EVEN on people with AVATAR, though the magic damage will not be dealt, but it is a guranteed death for an opponent if you cast this skill on a 3v3 or 4v4 team game.

Skill Usage: This skill is purely for early to mid-late game, in late game the skill becomes not as useful as people will have spell damage reduction. Use the long casting range well, once you hit level 8, get the skill and fire it on opponents with yellow health, 600 magic damage will deal ~480 hp on a hero, which is probably 40-50% of most heroes health at about level 7-8, this can get you a whole lot more exp and gold. There is another technique of the skill called double casting, cast it on an opponent a few seconds before duel, the orb will chase the opponent down to the dueling area, and eventually hit him! However, behind the long casting range the orb travels in a very slow speed, so make sure your opponent doesn't have wind walk to counter the spell, also, people with endurance can always outrun the orb if they notice the orb soon enough. As a result, be sneaky when you are using the orb to gank others.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Death Orb   Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:14 am

Man i love this ult it douse a tone of damage and it does it of a good amount of mana.
The stun on it is very nice.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Death Orb   Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:34 am

It's a good gank skill.It's very effective because you can cast it from a long distance then run up on the player or attacking and you will reach him about the same time as the orb.This skill makes a nice 1 2 punch.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Death Orb   Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 am

I dont know about that it travels pretty slow and its not invisible Im sure it can be used for that purpose and net you a kill but if they see it they can easily out run it and take the stun and damage at their base. Its more pratical use comes in duels or when theyre fighting bosses. If you have them where they have no place to run they have no choice but to take that damage and stun. The cool thing is if Im at arxhon of justice and theyre at archon of arena I can either stun them and aid an ally in killing them or ks the archon theyre fighting.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Death Orb   Ultimate- Death Orb EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Yeah I have done that before.It tends to get a WTF!!!!! Reaction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate- Death Orb   Ultimate- Death Orb Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate- Death Orb
Page 1 of 1