Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOfficial 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 I_voting_barOfficial 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOfficial 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 I_voting_barOfficial 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Official 3.0 Bugs

Go down 
+10
imsofattest
sami_gurl
chehong
Nerdock
iBristleBack
SlvrSrfr
Bob
didnotmeanto
Soul_Thirst
Glorn2
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:37 pm

also, glorn2:
the stone boss, on respawn, doesnt regain his mana and when damaged upon spawn, keeps the damage, unlike the other bosses, who take the damage then their hp/mana resets to full... ugh i hate that. anyway: soul burn also seems to slow scyllia's movement speed and quite possibly atk speed, which i didnt see in the tooltip as effects.
this im sure you know about but just in case:
if someone is stuck at the tome area (for bonus tomes) in the start of the game, when the time comes for them to get "randomed" they don't, and the duel timer doesn't show up. this also is the case for characters in the area where you first choose a hero, they dont get randomed and even kicking them doesnt make the duel timer appear.
thanks, and more to come im sure.
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:52 am

glorn, something on 3.1b, orb effects arent activating, as in frost isnt slowing, corruption isnt lowering armor, lightning isnt purging. this is solo, with only the orb, and greater version of it, and no other items; also tried it with items. sorry if this is the wrong spot, but hey, i didnt see another place for it.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:35 am

when testing your orbs... did you have a skill like say... crit master... on a ranged hero? I cant put a 7 page disclaimer on every skill; but when you have a "spacial attack" like a crit, or the first hit out of windwalk, or a bash, orb affects do not go off. so; if you have a 100% chance to crit (crit master) or a 100% chance to bash (magic enhanced attacks) you will not get the magical affects from orbs.

Lifesteal and poison still work on a ranged hero with magic enhanced attacks and crit master though.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:42 pm

why. why yes I did, as it so happens... (had no idea that was what was doing it) is that of your choice, or more root, game based?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:27 pm

it is game based; though there are ways around it.

My next big thing, after I complete 4.0 will be to "override" all the game mechanics with triggers. That is; making orb affects stack, making pseudo-random be actual-random; and a plethora of other things that can be re-created through a complex system of trigger, to "override" basic game mechanics.

I wish I could more disclaimers about problems like that on the skills; but it is hard to explain game mechanics in a tooltip, and easier to just say "dont use this with that"
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:30 am

understandable. im just disappointed that i dont have the time id like to research it all instead of ask you about seemingly trivial "bugs". aka, feedback actually being viable with orbs and weapons, instead of having people choose deathstrike or nova every game? Wink
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:15 pm

yeah; i understand; when I started playing the game was a lot smaller; but there were still a lot of questions; and unknown things with game mechanics...

the old deathstrike was 1% per level when I started; on a level scale of 7. Crits and bashes round to 5%. A *balance* to *nerf* the skill that lab attempted, was to use 5% for everything, and "lower" the damage done... But a 7% crit for 5X is the same as a 5% crit for 5X; which he didnt know... so his "nerf" actually buffed the skill to a 5% chance to crit for like 8.4X because he didnt understand that the old 7% was rounding down to 5%.

^^however; even if it was known at the time; you cant put all of that in a tooltip to explain why it happened.

But yeah; eventually, i will use triggers for EVERYTHING; so orbs can be stackable, and magic attacks can be stackable, and there will be no clash of skills in any way. Dont expect that until 4.0 whenever it is finally released ><
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:24 am

I would say for the most part orbs shouldnt be stackable. If they do stack something like lifesteal and frost or frost and splash. Frost really doesnt cut it slow wise late game speaking. Feed back and Corruption shouldnt stack with any orb. Stone and Purge are just fine with their poison connection.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:53 am

Anyone notice that some of the late game creeps change into the dark ancients of war at low health? (level range ~ 20-26)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:20 am

that is a trigger to fix creep spawns if the creeps spawn too far out of their level range. When a creep enters the spawn area, if they are more than +2 or -4 levels from the average hero level, they are replaced by a creep with the same % of HP, who is the average hero level.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:34 am

i agree with peon purapaps anouther teir of orbs that take up anouther slot and increase abilitys
Back to top Go down
Psyche-
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:22 am

You can drop flags in duel zone

Before a game starts and after drop mode has been chosen, a character who leaves does not have their gold split.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 3.0 Bugs   Official 3.0 Bugs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official 3.0 Bugs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2