Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Int Auto attack farmers EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Int Auto attack farmers EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Int Auto attack farmers EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Int Auto attack farmers EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Int Auto attack farmers EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Int Auto attack farmers EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Int Auto attack farmers EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Int Auto attack farmers EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Int Auto attack farmers EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Int Auto attack farmers I_vote_lcapInt Auto attack farmers I_voting_barInt Auto attack farmers I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Int Auto attack farmers I_vote_lcapInt Auto attack farmers I_voting_barInt Auto attack farmers I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Int Auto attack farmers

Go down 
+3
didnotmeanto
Glorn2
Mr.Blonde
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Int Auto attack farmers Empty
PostSubject: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Before you guys start screaming about how int is gonna lose its strongest strengths and how all that mana is gonna go completely to waste, i know i have considered these. I wanted to know whether it was viable at all. Here is an example of a build i feel would be a powerful auto attack farmer on Int.

Pulv/SoulBurn
Cripple/Static
Unholy Frenzy/Endurance

HP Bonus

Terrapatus/Manashield/Explosion

On Alchemist

I think the concept is useable, because then u save all your mana for a stronger ultimate with 1 good lategame spell like crippe or soul burn depending on which path you take.

I think its a pretty powerful idea i was wondering what you guys thought
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:59 pm

That hero is all wrong, in every concept of the term.

If you are gonna go auto attack farming int, you are right with the ulti. Get something that will get max usage out of the mana you gain.

however, in terms of heroes... you need agility. a lot of it. An ass ton of it. You also need minimal health, because you will need damage. Same as strength and agility, if you want to auto attack, you need attack speed and damage. picking a really high STR, INT hero will not give you the damage you need.

Because of the above factors, I will suggest that it would be damn near impossible to pull off with a melee hero. go ranged.

Also, accept that you are a weak auto attacker. Grab Corrupt flesh to off level. this will give you all the boost you need in PVP. Another idea, would be to get a powerful healer. A healing ability can be used on an auto-attack build; as you are still attacking to deal your damage.

try it again...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:39 am

well i picked alch cause he had high mana and hp so i figued all you needed was something to boost your AS so i thought endurance/frenzy would be good. these would only go to 4-5. the rest of the points would be dumped into teh defensive and offensive... but idk im still working on it
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 pm

^^Use that on a range hero and I guarantee you will get better results^^ Auto attack builds usually suck although its funny as fuck to own them with something as stupid as Deathstrike +Combat
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Ok Ok taking all the advice i have heard how about this for an auto attacker

Pulv
Ice Armor
Unholy Frenzy/Endurance
Hp Bonus

Terrapatus

The Pulv is the auto attacking part. Unholy frenzy and ice armor so i don't need Agi Really. But i still think Alch would be a good choice due to tankiness but i also think i could use farseer if i need to stick with ranged.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:33 pm

If ur gonna do this... I'd really suggest not getting unholy. 1 light orb would be worth it if it countered 2 of ur skills :/ + ice armor kind of forces an orb anyway so I would honestly get endurance and off level after a certain point.
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Try something like diZ

Pulverize
Cripple/Divine/Slow Ward
Attribute Bonus
Mana Explosion/Terraptus/Mana Shield

on Satyr or Archon

Fire Orb Start w/ Life Regen HP BONUS
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:20 pm

pulv/endu/ice armor?

Uhh, you picked 3 skills that are, for the most part, earlier game, off leveled skills.

Why not try something with consume?

Say...
Prince of Light
Pulv
Hex
Consume
Bonus Life
mana shield/terrap

This will allow you to actually use some of your mana. It will also give you great survivability (off leveling consume). It can drain a lotttt of mana, making anything but an int user at a strong disadvantage. Consume also stacks well with terra/MS. Hex is great for interrupting, ganking, and getting a consume off without being annoyed. Prince of Light tops it off, with his mild range (perfect for consume and Pulv), his high agility (pulv is based on attack speed) and his instant casts (hex them before they can cast anything on you, last second terrap, less reaction time to counter consume)
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 pm

I could see taunt also working well with a consume build, maybe tents, taunt consume and MS

Just a thought, they cant run away or interrupt the consume because of taunt, and the tents can sit there tentacle slapping people
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:04 am

mm... I think ww or divine would work equally well for that purpose. + u'd have to put levels into taunt which is a pain since ur leveling consume and tents
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:21 pm

nah, only put one lvl into taunt
it makes people unable to run or kill tents for like 2 seconds, which is alot considering the dps you are putting out with tents and consume
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:16 pm

a whole two seconds? taunt is broken in newest public edit and can easily be clicked away from. bashes still work + the command time just lags when u taunt so u can que up commands like stuns or spells ect. also they can channel a spell the min u cast taunt and it will negate the taunt. i short, taunt is only good for team games
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:26 pm

This could be a build to try out on zug zug. the zergling guy. he is mostly an agi hero, but with int as his attribute. how about (going from glorns build) pulverize stun feild consume mana/terra. stun feild is the only defensive stunner and while they are stunned you can consume them. granted it does suck that you would have to level it in order for it to be effective, but pulverize doesnt need more than 10 levels to be effective. you could follow it up with an ice staff later game, with a fire orb early game. could work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Int Auto attack farmers   Int Auto attack farmers Empty

Back to top Go down

Int Auto attack farmers
Page 1 of 1