Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Custom Stats and attack speed EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Custom Stats and attack speed EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Custom Stats and attack speed EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Custom Stats and attack speed EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Custom Stats and attack speed EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Custom Stats and attack speed EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Custom Stats and attack speed EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Custom Stats and attack speed EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Custom Stats and attack speed EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Custom Stats and attack speed I_vote_lcapCustom Stats and attack speed I_voting_barCustom Stats and attack speed I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Custom Stats and attack speed I_vote_lcapCustom Stats and attack speed I_voting_barCustom Stats and attack speed I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Custom Stats and attack speed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Custom Stats and attack speed Empty
PostSubject: Custom Stats and attack speed   Custom Stats and attack speed EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:44 pm

So I had an interesting discussion with carefulbite and I believe I am thoroughly confused... Does base agility add attack speed or simply armor? This came upon in a discussion of agility stacking on slithery so if agility does not actually add attack speed there wouldnt be any real benefit of even having agility wouldnt armor/shield just be a better route to go instead of investing initial points into agility?
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Custom Stats and attack speed   Custom Stats and attack speed EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 pm

To elaborate on what I was saying I think your heroes starting attack speeds are already pre-determined. Meaning dark elf attacks at 16%, Demon Hunter at 30% etc... Your stat gains will give you attack speed and your tomes + items will give you attack speed but stacking agility in full custom mode won't make you attack any faster. In other words custom stats is much like bonus attributes in that sense.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Custom Stats and attack speed   Custom Stats and attack speed EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:10 am

So Far either fast moving casters or Str seems to be the way to go Agi seems weaker in full custom.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Custom Stats and attack speed   Custom Stats and attack speed EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:34 am

To clarify; base agility does indeed add .5% per point; and when full custom mode is enabled, your starting attack speed is set to 0%. Every point of starting agility does increase your starting attack speed.

On agility, I really like making a balanced stat storm panda with highish movement speed. Works well. I feel ranged really benefits from this mode more than melee; in terms of agility. It allows you to go more glass-cannon style builds if you would like. Overall though, I think balanced is the safest way to go with agility in this mode; while STR and INT can more strongly focus on their main stats. Agi itemization is the strongest of the 3 though; and quickly makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Custom Stats and attack speed   Custom Stats and attack speed EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:12 pm

So it does tested it in solo play. I thought that perhaps the custom stats were exactly the same as BYO in 2.1.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Stats and attack speed   Custom Stats and attack speed Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Stats and attack speed
Page 1 of 1