Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTOURNY RULES - Page 2 I_voting_barTOURNY RULES - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
TOURNY RULES - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTOURNY RULES - Page 2 I_voting_barTOURNY RULES - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

TOURNY RULES

Go down 
+9
keane1
yiff_fox
i_4got_my_user
jarjar
imsofattest
Sharky
epicpowda11
Mr.Blonde
Glorn2
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

TOURNY RULES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:40 pm

lol i didnt FORCE anyone to play AR... I asked, which was in the rules and they all agreed except for 1 person (won't say who) and i still almost won...

anyways yea i agree if its going to be for cash you either need to watch EVERY replay or have 'refs' observing although im still not sure how that stops people from using vent. ultimately if people want to cheat bad enough they can find a way. Of course since the...3-5 people who would actually be able to coach another player to a tourney victory during games i assume will actually be playing in and winning all the tourneys its probably not a likely problem to occur.

i also like the best of 3 and would agree that NO MODES should be an absolute rule if the tourneys are for actual money.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:28 pm

alrightttttt, will update the rulesssss!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 pm

i mean you won't be able to stop people from cheating, there will always be people using vent or skype or the phone... i think submitting replays should only be done if one person is challengeing the other of cheating, kind of like a Challenging a PLay in football where the opposing party has to provide the replay and some kind of evidence.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:27 pm

i agree w/ charged. theres absolutely no way to stop a person who wants to cheat. the best thing we can do is create a committee of players whose soul job is to determine whether or not a person is cheating based on a replay. look theres something for all those guys who got banned from the tourney to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:39 pm

the main thing is people who are on the committee cannot win the tournament prizes... but im down to head up a group of people to do this, but this isn't gonna be a witch hunt unless you have a real reason to suspect cheating don't waste my time
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:02 am

ya for sure blonde. I dont think i should take part in this tourney seeing as I took too long of a break to be considered active so if you want i'd helpya out
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 am

How exactly are u gona prove that anyone is cheating?
"well ur playing abnormally good for your level"
Doesnt mean anything..Whoever is training them could have set them up with a build a set item order to follow told them to go play against some pubs to get the feel for it then play it.
The fact is ur not gona catch anyone unless they are rediculous retarted or someone steps up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:44 am

I think you guys are reading too far into this, no need to over complicate things... at least not until someone is accused of cheating.

Just relax and enjoy the tourny!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:26 am

i honestly don't think anyone is going to cheat, and its a pretty serious accusation to accuse a member of this community of cheating, so im saying if you are gonna accuse someone don't just bring some bull shit to the table you gotta back it up
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Oh I agree, I mean if they want to cheat as said, Vent, Skype, Email, Facebook chat. Name your cheat of choice. I just mean if we are going to be offering cash to winners, we should be taking necessary pre-cautions to ensure this doesn't happen, well as far as we can see anyways. By everyone sending their replays to Glorn, Glorn can completely wash his hands of any accusations. It's just the proper and legit thing to do now that it is more much more then just "yay my name is in the game." Hell he doesn't even have to watch all of them he can get people to help out, I will be willing if I have time, I'm sure Piss wouldn't have a problem doing a few. That sort of thing. I mean this will even ensure that people are following the other rules, and not just agreeing to turn on modes blah blah because they feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:53 am

Aye i dont intend on competing so glorn if you want people to send replays to me thats fine too.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 am

alright; but competing would be more fun! I will split the replay cost with you.

As this first one is a single elimination tourny, and we will prolly only have a dozen people, the replay list should be short. somewhere around 10.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:35 pm

i think cash price tourneys are a great idea to motivate people to play(and to cheat; gay fags). Hell, even without a cash price people will try to cheat, as was mentioned. Still, Glorn2 is right, relax and play. If someone goes to all the trouble of cheating, they wont enjoy the game as much as someone who is actually playing for fun, plus it will stay in their conscience FOREVER!! MUAHAHAA!

They'll wake up 10 years later and think "Oh, why did I cheat on that tourney 10 years ago??? WHY????????????" and they'll hang themselves and die a slow, painful death.

(Haha i counted 16 passes and the gorilla was kinda hard not to ignore) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:55 am

umm i can still help w/ the replays if you want. email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (preferably use the gmail one) and the games have to be files. i cannot torrent anything while on campus internet.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:28 pm

rounds are best of :?? 3? 1 :?ect i feel a one and out is a bit... fickle
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:36 pm

what do we have, a 16-8-4-2-1 system set up? the first 2 rounds are 1 and out; the second 2 are best of 3.

Asking 16 people to each play 3 games at the start of a tourny is a bit much. If for second round, everyone in the rounds wants to do 2 outta 3, then we can switch it; but only if everyone agrees to it. however, the first round is def. a winner take all round.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:44 am

k glorn mind if i take the second round replays :? i'm still kinda thinking of doing that youtube thing... just havent decided quite yet. also i'll make sure they look clear if anyone has any problems in game
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:43 am

since you are competing; you cannot have any replays until you either lose, of the tourny is over.

The matches played so far haven't had any problems, so i havent had to watch replays. I did get the epic/charge replay to watch for fun though.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 am

send to me plox :?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 am

i wanna go single elimination all the way
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:50 am

i agree now w/ single elim seems less of a hassle
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:19 pm

I would like to let everyone know to send a copy of your replays (whether glorn wants them or not) to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:35 pm

you are not to send replays until AFTER the tourny ends though; no matter what piss says.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:03 pm

trudat. plz be like epic or yeti who sent me their replay files in packs. 1 at a time is a pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOURNY RULES   TOURNY RULES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TOURNY RULES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2