Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
forum going down EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
forum going down EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
forum going down EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
forum going down EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
forum going down EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
forum going down EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
forum going down EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
forum going down EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
forum going down EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
forum going down I_vote_lcapforum going down I_voting_barforum going down I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
forum going down I_vote_lcapforum going down I_voting_barforum going down I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

forum going down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ransome
Nooblet
Nooblet

forum going down Empty
PostSubject: forum going down   forum going down EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 am

ok this is getting really out of hand like really? you guys really need to stop putting retarded thingsin the forum like what kind of food do you eat playing cha and how do you know when you lost or when that one guy put how to get 10 kills in 1 min or somthing and just put all these faces with lol like seriously you guys are making this forum into somthing that has nothing to do with cha or to help people get better... the point of this is to help people get better if they need help not to read some retarded topics...

so all i am saying is post some good stuff that is game related stuff that can help guide some people when they are playing cha which is why glorn has to lock some topics so that people dont keep spamming retarded shit..
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

forum going down Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum going down   forum going down EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Some times the stupid shit is needed to keep forum activity up other wise your forum would be a ghost town.

Okay good rule of thumb on any forum you want any good info stay clear of the off topic and general topic threads theyre generally about nothing.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

forum going down Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum going down   forum going down EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:55 pm

but people post stupider stuff in stupid places... like dragons birthday is clan news!

I let anything but triple posting go on in the off topic section. And I dont mind the occasional off topic post.. but they just get stupider and stupider... 1 liners are gay.

When people were typing 2 page long thoughts on the religion discussion, that was cool. but,

"when ur dead"

"lol"

"winz!"

"your mom"

"no u"

doesnt keep forum activity up; it makes it fake. It kills threads; and people start to think, "well, i can do this anywhere!"

If it stayed in off-topic, I wouldn't care at all. But it is becoming rampant, and annoying. 9 outta 10 posts is unrelated to anything...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

forum going down Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum going down   forum going down EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm

So if we dont post a paragraph with each reply its gay?

N i was being serious about what to eat while playin cha, i seriously had no idea wat to get at the store >.>

If its in the "Off-Topic" section then i dont think it should be touched aslong as it stays off topic...I mean what else are u supposed to put into the off-topic section? or is it just for show o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

forum going down Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum going down   forum going down EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Well to get another +1 the only thing worse then posting annoying useless shit is posting a complaints about the annoying useless shit for not only is it just as useless but you only further highlight the annoying useless shit that usually falls into the abyss. DFTT.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

forum going down Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum going down   forum going down EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 pm

^^ I agree to the above. But at the same time, it is a problem... 3-4 people, on separate occasion, have mentioned something to me about it.

I would rather drop back down to 500-600 posts a month, and have half of them be valid information; that continue this streak. 900 a few months back, then 1000, then 1300, then 1500... I like the activity, cuz I made the forum, and it is props to myself for being such a cool person in this mini-world... but, when you have to dig through 1500 posts for the 100 informative ones; it can become a problem...

So hows this:

Keep silly things, in general, in off topic. I like the idea of having 3-4 +1 threads going on, just to keep people posting. However, it has gotten to the point where there are 3-4 new ones made every few days; which is where the problem comes in.

However, the +1 spam of the chao points system, seems to inflate our posting... as do the ~5 topics a week about v-bot going down for 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

forum going down Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum going down   forum going down EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 pm

I encourage chao members, when they post thier matches just to edit their current post and put a date.. idk if that still gives them +1s or w.e
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

forum going down Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum going down   forum going down EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Few listen; i suggested that about 7 pages back; and for the 1-2 who considered it.. it is pointless for them to do it, if their post is gonna be 7 pages back.

But anyway; I had added a new group, a group you dont wanna be a part of; the group is called "warned"

I often give people warnings, but forget who, and when, and why; so I just keep giving out warnings all the time, and I rarely do anything about it. Now I got a group. wanna look cook with a red name tag? +1 a lot, or do, really, anything to annoy me. You get to join the group. Once an active member of the group, if you continue your +1 dedication, you get slapped with a ban, anywhere between 7 days, and a month. If you make a new alt, to post random shit while banned, it too will get banned, and you will have some time added onto your ban. If you think it is a fun game, then I will just IP ban you.

<<Not a paid babysitter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forum going down Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum going down   forum going down Empty

Back to top Go down

forum going down
Page 1 of 1