Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Forum players vs non Forum players EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Forum players vs non Forum players EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Forum players vs non Forum players EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Forum players vs non Forum players I_vote_lcapForum players vs non Forum players I_voting_barForum players vs non Forum players I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Forum players vs non Forum players I_vote_lcapForum players vs non Forum players I_voting_barForum players vs non Forum players I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Forum players vs non Forum players

Go down 
+2
chao_imsofates
Wrathtoruin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Forum players vs non Forum players Empty
PostSubject: Forum players vs non Forum players   Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:35 pm

I only wish I could get a match together 6v6 Between players that read forums and players that don't read forums.I'm sure that the forums team would win.The difference is dramatic.Even between players that post and players that don't post.Really how many of the players registered on forums actually post.We have 465 members on this site and only maybe 20 that post regularly.We have maybe 200 or so users that have NEVER posted.
Back to top Go down
chao_imsofates
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Forum players vs non Forum players   Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:38 pm

this is most likely because the people that post have something useful to say every once and a while, i see tons of people that use the forums that have never posted... they just come to learn instead of share. obviously this would mean people who post would win but the people who just read could easily become great if they keep reading the advice we all have to give
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Forum players vs non Forum players   Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:56 pm

i would say, at least 1/2 of the members we have though; came looking for either cheats, or immortals recipes ><
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Forum players vs non Forum players   Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 pm

people dont post because they dont know as much as the good players or people that know alot about cha so why would someone who is barely starting to play share some ideas when they just started they probably think they will humiliate themselves.. but they can always ask questions just not over exagerating obvious ones
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Forum players vs non Forum players   Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 pm

When I first started on forum I made a post called farming skills.I was terribly uneducated I made a build for an example,It was terrible I was quickly corrected.But I learned from that more so than I would of just from reading because I got feedback directly to my problem.Then
I started to read the builds board then I posted my own.My mana tank build you can look at that build from the beginning for that post to the end.If player who were unsure of a build posted it on forums they would get immediate feedback and the build improves they learn why it works and how it becomes better.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Forum players vs non Forum players   Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:14 am

yeah; i would like to do this test, just to post it on the forums... or post it.. everywhere else; making people come to the forums. There is endless information here... and some people have been in the clan for months, and never looked here... and they still play like pubs ><
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Forum players vs non Forum players   Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Yeah that would be the point you can bounce ideas off one person for an hour ,however how long do you think you can go with 300 players ?
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Forum players vs non Forum players   Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Are you talking about cha only? Because as cha is concerned you may have a point though I know a few players here and there who dont do forums at all and are at the exact same skill level if not better then some of the grunts in chao.

-Never assume just because 80% of the pubs suck monkey balls doesnt mean the rare 5% who are not in chao cant very well surprise and own the shit out of you. In other words some people dont waste all their fucken time talking and just play and the ones who do that are pretty hardcore at times.

Now as other games are concerned 7/10 (Yes Im talking about dota) The guys with maybe only 1-10 post or no post or even no forum accounts at all are about 1 million times better then the guy with thousands or hundreds of post you wanna know why theyre not wanna bes they already know the game inside and out and have little to learn from the forums. Want to know what theyre post are if they even bother to post? Premuim quality style guides. Or tournament sign up or clan recruitment. Thats about it.....
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Forum players vs non Forum players   Forum players vs non Forum players EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:52 am

With the example of dota, that is very true. I'ts best to create your own method of play, so you truely understand how it works, and play comfortably with it. Sometimes i am caught of guard in cha by a good player, like this one time a few months ago i lost to a non chao team in 2v2, lol me and konyui trying dumb builds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum players vs non Forum players   Forum players vs non Forum players Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum players vs non Forum players
Page 1 of 1