Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
points and rep. added to forum EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
points and rep. added to forum EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
points and rep. added to forum EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
points and rep. added to forum EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
points and rep. added to forum EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
points and rep. added to forum EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
points and rep. added to forum EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
points and rep. added to forum EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
points and rep. added to forum EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
points and rep. added to forum I_vote_lcappoints and rep. added to forum I_voting_barpoints and rep. added to forum I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
points and rep. added to forum I_vote_lcappoints and rep. added to forum I_voting_barpoints and rep. added to forum I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

points and rep. added to forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

points and rep. added to forum Empty
PostSubject: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 am

points are earned by posting, starting topics, replies, and messages sent. Your point score can only go down if you get reported for spamming and your post count is also reduced. Currently there are no rewards for points, so please to not attempt to do anything that may be considered `cheating` every action made on this forum is logged in my administrator panel, and you may be banned.

reputation is like points, but given out by other players. when someone makes a post, if you feel it is spam, stupid, or useless, you can downvote it. this gives them -1 rep. if you find it good, helpful, or kind, you can upvote it, giving plus 1. and if it is a really good post, which answers a question or something really involved, you can give a `thanks` which gives 3 reputation.

there isnt a lot of reward I can give out, but once numbers get high, I can give out custom name colors, moderator privledges, and other forum-related things. not much incentive, I know, but, there is now a way to scale exactly how helpful you are. Again, dont be an assor abuse this function, or you will find yourself with a very basic account (stripped of all special functions)
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Batman is Pwn
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:03 am

negative points and negative reps

yay
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:09 pm

How do we know which ones we got point on, I was wondering how did I get my reps, and is there any way we can read our posts? ty for answering
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:55 pm

there is a "thank" button above each post; it gives 3... otherwise, there is a sidebar, with a + and a - next to your post... positive rep is green, negative is red.

"thanks" is generally for really good posts. May it be an amazing build, an amazing suggestion, if you add a lot to the forum (sami's item and hero topics) or anything of that nature.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:05 pm

whats supersweet is the fact that i have several " really good posts" and still a -2 due to the asshole that ruined mine =[
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:07 pm

i dont think i have any rep at all lol i must be pretty useless...
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 pm

yes, you are very useless! but im more useless than you =/
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:35 am

no actually im so useless people dont even take the time to read my posts and give me the - sign
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:39 am

hahaha, oic. yeah.. they only read mine cuz im cute xD
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:43 am

zomg you just achieved the rank unachievable haha
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:00 am

WOOOOOOO im epic now!!! =DDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: points and rep. added to forum   points and rep. added to forum Empty

Back to top Go down

points and rep. added to forum
Page 1 of 1