Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 I_voting_barCHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 I_voting_barCHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

CHAO needs a new chief!!!

Go down 
+10
Mr.Blonde
Subz
imsofattest
Sharky
i_4got_my_user
epicpowda11
Sinnar
Shankz
Dragonslayer995
verti89
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:40 am

I'm sure I'm the last guy you wanna hear from on this topic, but my system has worked great for a while, and it was the same system that was used when I was in chao, while you were a figure head chief.

When terra first left, you really did nothing (not saying that is a bad thing). You were quiet, and not as active as a lot of shaman; so, me and the other shaman pretty much ran the clan. When we wanted a new shaman, we talked to you, and you promoted them. When we wanted a new rule, we talked to you, and you made the rule. Because the shaman were the most active people, and mingled with the community the most, they knew what people wanted; and by telling you, you were the one with the power to press a button and "make it so!"

I suggest promoting shankz, dermie, uhhh... uhhh..... who else do you have that is active? IDK, give your 4 most active players shaman; and stop giving people +5 for invites on chao points. If shankz wants to update chao points, it should just be a clan standing, not awarding of a rank. Allow skilled players to earn grunt; that way, you might have people interested in gaining skill, rather than stomping new players all day. (Ive never been in a game where chao people werent trying to stack a team for a win)

so, in short:

1) Be a figure head, you have a bot running, that is enough; you have the power!
2) Give shaman to your most active players, and let them run chao, checking in with you on occasion.
3) Try to institute some purpose for being better skilled at the game, and playing fair games.
4) If all of that stuff works, chao will prolly be better off than it is right now!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:27 pm

yea it would definitely be 100 games of WTF is this and leaving.
Back to top Go down

CHAO needs a new chief!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3