Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF I_vote_lcapWest clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF I_voting_barWest clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF I_vote_lcapWest clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF I_voting_barWest clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF

Go down 
+5
KOnYiu
carefulibite
Batman is Pwn
Glorn2
Terraptus2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF Empty
PostSubject: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:46 pm

However without Riki's leadership I fear her clan will soon crumble. For those of you who don't know, Riki's computer broke recently. She is forced to find someone to assume the role of chief for her west clan cha. If any chao members would like to see about claiming this role (assuming you would leave chao to do it) then contact me about it. (Riki asked me to help with this matter since my computer still works and I know chao much better than her) She would want one of her clan members to take the position but she doesn't feel that they are dependable enough for it. (since her clan is still pretty new)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:07 pm

it sounds like it was born to be your calling.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Batman is Pwn
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:27 am

you want to come back to chao and riki is gone...odd...
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:29 am

I was thinking that too. Seriously I thought Kon is on both chao and cha why doesnt she just make him temp chief.
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:37 am

cause i am shaman in both clan already, being a chief in another clan will be OP for me :p
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Ok since I don't like where assist is going with that it looks like i guess ill have to tell you the real reason she is gone. She wanted the reason to be her computer breaking so that people would not be mad at her for leaving or get their hopes up about her coming back. She recently got an xbox 360 lately and is going to play lots of games for it. If her computer was broke people wouldn't get their hopes up about her returning or anything. Konyiu can vouch for this being the real reason. I knew she was going to leave cha soon and wanted to help her set up a new chief before returning to chao. If all else failed, I was considering not returning to chao and using an alias to become the chief of west cha if no one else would take it. It would not be good to return to chao and then turn around and say guess what guys I'm going to west to run clan cha and you wont really see me on here anymore bye. At this point though I am not sure if I am up to running any clans now and I don't think I want to run west cha since I don't know many people on it.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:23 pm

i think you should leave =]
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Dammit, Xbox 360 claims another victim...First Querty the great, and now Riki raccoon! WHY!?!?!?! *Sob...*Cry....Boo hoo! Ohhh...*sob...*cry...

I'd be willing to take over her clan, but at the same time I wouldn't want to leave this one...Plus I would make a better dictator then I would a chief...I'd make everybody peons except me! Fear me and my mighty gold ring! Mwahahahahaha...

Anyway, think it over...Here's my card. *Hands card to Terraptus*
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 am

check ur inbox
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:25 pm

I would like the chief to be someone who could host. Mwaha if you joined it you could have a shaman spot and bristle can be the chief even though he cant host since there is not really any other people there to do it. If mwaha can host then I ask bristle to pass the spot to him if he cant get his hosting back up.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:31 pm

So I take it Bristle is their cheif now? Congratz . So just how much of did the slap on the face hurt? She has so much distrust in her own clan she actually searches for out siders first to run it over her own clan members. She has somebody do all her dirty work for her on forums. She abandons her clan and people say I like to play mind games. Im starting to like this bitch lol.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:30 am

On some level, I totally agree with you there didnot... O.o

Keep in mind didnot, that her clan was still fairly new. Her members did not have long track records. Many of her original members stopped playing too. Finding an active player that was at least somewhat skilled and able to host was very difficult. Even without hosting I still think ibristle was the best choice considering what Riki told me about the people she was thinking of promoting.

The only reason I responded to this topic was because it loosely concerned me. Once my topics stop having replys I will be gone from the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF   West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF Empty

Back to top Go down

West clan cha LOOKING FOR NEW CHIEF
Page 1 of 1