Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barCHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barCHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

CHAO needs a new chief!!!

Go down 
+10
Mr.Blonde
Subz
imsofattest
Sharky
i_4got_my_user
epicpowda11
Sinnar
Shankz
Dragonslayer995
verti89
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm

current cha is based on early and meta-early game not exactly mid game, but meta early game, your problem is your builds are all late game. focus your whole strategy not only on duels, but controling the entire map all game, i would do a thread on this but im at work... maybe tonightish ill write something up about mid early and meta-early game
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:22 pm

lets not turn this into a coaching a chief thread plz/
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Mr.Blonde wrote:
current cha is based on early and meta-early game not exactly mid game, but meta early game, your problem is your builds are all late game. focus your whole strategy not only on duels, but controling the entire map all game, i would do a thread on this but im at work... maybe tonightish ill write something up about mid early and meta-early game

lol wtf? make sure to post in the right topic...

lol

@ verti sounds good but if you want to pass chief to the bot but if your going to get on every so often it doesnt matter but if your going to be gone for a month then do so lol
Back to top Go down
biki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:52 pm

im willing to be a shaman tand recruit every noob who beats me in order to have a clan of 500 fools running around pwning each other thinking they're god
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 pm

The Limit is 100.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 am

Quote :
Wait, hold the phone. I thought BN was the more competitive side to cha, and chao was like the beer league (woot)... Honestly that's the way I see it. I don't think chao needs a reform or whatever, just take Chieftain Verti, pop in every week, throw a shoe at some bitches when their trippin and log off.

You Stole the words right out of my mouth.

Quote :
i don't see chao ever dying, at least not like bn eventually will, because the top teir players won't play forever, but an environment of rercruitment can potentially last forever.

BN won't die nub.
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:16 am

Dragonslayer995 wrote:
yeah dermie we can probly train you up a bit. me and verti can teach the ropes.

yea like dragon and verti teach me stuff. and i think epic said sumthing about wanting to get friday night tournaments going again. aka friday night partys.
umm kick ppl who have been inactive for more then a month with out an excuse. and the ppl who have been like super active and ppl who can host to shaman or atleast grunts.

and idk maybe have 1v1 or 2v2 tournaments for places. and like good ppl like glorn epic fats exhalted (sorry i forget how to spell ur name) dragon sinner and i think couple others that i cant think of at the moment.

but i would need all the commands to the clan like kick ppl from channel for flooding or sumthing. invite and kick ppl from clan.

and ill be on every day for liek 4-8 hours a day. not all at once. untill diablo 3 comes out. then it will be less.
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:17 am

and like dragon and the shamans can help with stuff 2. like co chiefs.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:20 am

Quote :
Quote:
i don't see chao ever dying, at least not like bn eventually will, because the top teir players won't play forever, but an environment of rercruitment can potentially last forever.

BN won't die nub.

unless you planning on playing cha until Armageddon BN will eventually die without recruitment of more good players
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 am

Derm all those commands just showup when you right click someones name if you have the power. Just as an FYI
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 pm

I read this, and thought to myself, to what degrees will this effect me in real life?
The answer? You Can Not even begin to comprehend the immensity of flying puppies I give about this situation. My point? Let's face it.. WarCraft 3 itself is dying, slowly but surely. Here's a mathematical way of looking at it. We know that the numbers of new wc3 player base is less than the numbers of steady wc3 players who are slowly, but surely growing - up/old. Thus, dreadfully begins to draw their distance away from this world. Therefore, as time continues, we can assume the decline in the activities of players will also continue. Not to mention, majority new players are introduced to wc3 by coming into contact with the map called Dota. This can be verified by the increase in Bnet activities when a new DoTA map is released. To sum it up, and straight to the point! It doesn't matters, it doesn't really matter to me. And, to those of you reading this too, yes you; about who is the chief of this clan called "chao" or will there be a merge between the only two active clan for the map as we know it "custom hero arena". The only real important factor here is that, just like DoTA, as long as CHA is being updated, it doesn't have to be frequently, but steady. This community WILL survive. (Now, let me take a moment to tell you how I just got into one little fight and my mom got scared, and now she is saying I have to move with my Auntie and Uncle in Bel-air) However, the fact that there isn't a publicly recognized leader for 'chao' can leave the clan members feel some what uneasy and disorganized. The solution for this is simple, just have one of the most active and willing member in chao to wear the top hat for the time being; and get the other guys to just sit tight and roll with the float. (I am on boat) Ultimately, the real power rest within the hand of the maker - aka Glorn. If that whiteboy decide to drop the anchor right now and sink the boat. This whole thing will be going down. By then, six feet under water. THE GAME will be over and this community will be dead any way. Personally, I think Shankz looks like a possible candidate. Apparently, he happens to be the most active plus is online the most as I've read. And, also because I like he's avatar. (Didn't really get into OP, but I am keeping up with Bleach and Naruto) Now that's off my chest, I like to say there is a huge fat chick that is reading over my shoulder as I ty
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Hahahaha, the last part was awesome.

Verti's new rank is blue balls.

Exactly, just give Shankz Chieftain, and we're good. It honestly doesn't bother me who if we didn't have a Chieftain. And even if we did he really isn't all that important. Chao is just a beer league where we all come together so we can beat the shit out of eachother in cha...

If chao was a chess club, then BN is a speed chess club. That's just the way it is. Give Shankz chieftain and then let's all go get wasted to celebrate!
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm

agreed. i think i have more influence by owning the bot than by 'chiefing' the clan. like right now for example glorn says BETA 20... verti says fuck that BETA 16, and what are you all playing...?

(BTW I do intend to remedy this situation shortly)
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Oh yea I bet if you put 1.6 your bot wouldnt even get up to 100 games.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:36 pm

wanna bet??
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:39 pm

haha I just got dc from v-bot, and I have a feeling you were gonna do this!
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:55 pm

LOL if he did it I would be rolling on the floor laughing as Im panwing the totally clueless in that version. He should totally do it though like once a week or just once as a total gag.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:12 am

1.6 was the original shit that got people into the game. I it would bring back some older players and enhance the forum traffic about people asking wtf is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:31 am

lol it would make many pubber mad at verti. Besides as cool as it would be I just highly doubt that it would generate many peoples interest hence the I bet the bot wouldnt reach 100 games.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 am

well, verti could set it to rehost under a diff name; or just cancel and rehost every 5 min...

But legit wise? I doubt any more than 10% of the community would play more that 1 game on the bot.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:59 am

or u could make it so that we can just load a different version. cuz i wanna play version 5.4
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:42 am

we should have a week dedicated to the old cha, u know when cha was good before glorn fucked everything up? lmao jk xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 am

lol, 5.4 was too pro... I could hit 16 by the first duel... lets do it!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:14 am

o god i can't remeber builds for the old version i remember the old farseer nova spike armor build but thats about it
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:15 am

and the old mighty fist! that guy was awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAO needs a new chief!!!   CHAO needs a new chief!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAO needs a new chief!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next