Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 I_voting_barCHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 I_voting_barCHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

CHAO New Chieftain

Go down 
+9
Britlind
Vergon
jarjar
epicpowda11
verti89
Glorn2
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest
Mr.Blonde
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Vergon

CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Ha ha ha, game wise I know I need to do more reading on cha, I meant on the chat scale. I can't determine the kind of idiocy that may come from him, but on him being good at the map, I'll presume he gloats pretty bad or something to that effect. Those cases are a shame, but eventually they're handled once you skill up enough in my experience. Razz

Wow, got really off topic, ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:58 pm

@sharky glorn actually mentioned to me that these search results came up, he googled miki after seeing him trolling on yahoo answers... but yeah id say hes top 3 at cha, he doesn't really gloat just has a real talent for being very annoying
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:02 pm

iso glorn to move half of this to a different topic.

congratz to charge at the promo to chieftain.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Eh if he moves it I edit my post I just saw new chieftain and went congrats but was parlty wondering why would any one gogle search a complete stranger. And of course answer he came across it while doing something else and was curious case close I got my answer.

Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 pm

this miki guy isnt even that good..
i joined a pub game that he was in and made him leave when he was lv 5...
then when we all left that game i joined the next bot game and like 10 seconds later he joined the game and when he saw me he said fuck no and left and waited for the next bot game lmao sad little nub
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:04 pm

he often leaves games that I join also.

He is a lot like soul, actually. A master of pubs. He doesnt know how to play against a good player; but might occasionally get a win.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:08 pm

yea i mean hes better than most people but he can also shit talk alot in a game kind of like sicmade idk if you ever got to know him. but i mean your going to find shit talkers everywhere so might as well get use to it.
i mean i admit i talk alot but i only do it with people i know very well (fat)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm

Lol, sicmade. I actually kinda got along with him. Mainly because if he ever acted like an ass while I was around, I would just insta-ban him. So, he actually started acting like a normal person. He hated sami though; like that blackout kinda rage where you know he is smashing his keyboard on his monitor. A few other people he really hated... I found him to be less irritating than miki though.

^^Miki is in chao now though, and wants a "chance" to be a "normal" player. Opposed to him getting banned from all the bots constantly, and being the butt of most jokes relating to CHA. Since then, I havent known anyone to have a problem with him though.

This topic is dead though.. I mean, charge was chiefy for a couple of days... at least he is still shammy!
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:17 pm

yea he was in ck and no1 liked him so he got kicked..

yea why dont u guys just rejoin clans again because we made 2 clans to maybe make it fun but i dont see and chao guys going vs bn people even if they get raped its still fun. You learn more from playing people who are better than you than to playing nubs. so might as well rejoin clans so that every1 can start playing eachother again like the good old times
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:01 pm

miki aint in chao anymore lol
i would rejoin chao if there was no bs from anyone and until that is assured i refuse
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:13 pm

lol what type of bs are u worried about?
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:18 pm

fat ur not gonna rejoin chao either way nub lol
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 am

Britlind wrote:
@sharky glorn actually mentioned to me that these search results came up, he googled miki after seeing him trolling on yahoo answers... but yeah id say hes top 3 at cha, he doesn't really gloat just has a real talent for being very annoying

just because glorn does it doesnt mean its right brit Wink unless its related to the game itself of course XD
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:34 am

just bs from random people in the clan i like bn cuz i know everyone in it and i know none of them are gonna randomly start shit and honestly from my days with chao i didnt experience that
and jar ya u know glorns not gonna rejoin either so why bother with him :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 am

Jar needs a reason to give up on being clanless.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:13 pm

i never said i wanted just glorn to come back to chao.
i just said yall should rejoin clans again but from what ive been seeing bn has been alot more active than chao which is like a first time..
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Well yet again I think that the clans rejoining would benefit the community but its really up to the members of both clans.As chao stands I am training new leaders and working with existing clan members however we are still recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Bergie08
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Bergie08

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Who is Mr. Blonde? and as far as recruiting goes what are you looking for most. because i doubt in the average joe you are going to find the qulities im about to list all in one spot.

1. Sportsmanship
2. Skillz
3. Time invested in games and fourms
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 pm

this is OLD it was chargeaffair...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAO New Chieftain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2