Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
CHAO New Chieftain EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
CHAO New Chieftain EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
CHAO New Chieftain EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
CHAO New Chieftain EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
CHAO New Chieftain EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
CHAO New Chieftain EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
CHAO New Chieftain EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
CHAO New Chieftain I_vote_lcapCHAO New Chieftain I_voting_barCHAO New Chieftain I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
CHAO New Chieftain I_vote_lcapCHAO New Chieftain I_voting_barCHAO New Chieftain I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

CHAO New Chieftain

Go down 
+9
Britlind
Vergon
jarjar
epicpowda11
verti89
Glorn2
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest
Mr.Blonde
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 am

Most of you might or might not know me, but im ChargeAffair on US East, and since in his infinite wisdom Wrath is taking a hiatus cause hell real life sucks. regardless, i am now in charge (no pun intended).

I know i am not the best CHA player, nor am i even primarily a CHA player, im not gonna lie i spend most of my gaming time playing DOTA. but as leader of this clan i guess i need to get some shit organized.

I am about to reorganize the clan from top down. If you are a shaman or wish to be a shaman come find me.

For Shaman I am NOT looking for exceptionally good players. I AM looking for people who can get things organized and get along with others, i want to make CHAO fun again, im not gonna ask for crazy training sessions or anything, but it would be nice to have more than 3 people on at any given time.

Anyone who wishes to join only has to have a good attitude, and as we have a lot of space i won't be kicking for bad play as much as i will for bad attitude and raging. If you wish to become a grunt, i will expect a level of play that i don't expect from peons.

This is a public clan we aren't playing for money so this is meant to be fun... keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 am

please kick miki now that your chief idk how he got into chao in the first place
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:22 am

CONGRATULATIONS CHARGE! i'm very happy for your promotion gl Smile anyway i think chao should try and be more competitive (friendly competitive) w/ bn. like 1ce a week team battles or each clan should do a ladder or something Very Happy my suggestion is all idunno what u have in mind
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 am

why the hell did wrath quit anyway he JUST got chief a couple weeks ago ffs

anyway charge is lookin for a non-competitive clan from the looks of it and i emphasize the NON which is good we need a just for fun clan in the cha community. as long as pricks are kept out of the clan i will have no problem with charge or chao and hopefully they will have no problems with bn.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:00 am

ok my bad... I just got all excited but ya I still think it'd be nice to do the ladder thing 1ce every couple of weeks at least dont you?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:09 am

wow; this is kinda... extreme. Good luck though, you're a pretty cool cat, hopefully the clan falls in line behind you!

Also, for the love of god, lets keep the whole "rawr rawr rawr, clan, clan, rabble rabble, better, rabble, worse, rawr, rawr" thing... uhhh, not everywhere.

I feel as though you are the 3rd best player in CHAO, assuming wrath is still in the clan; and prolly the best overall team player. So, as said above, I think it would be alot of fun to get some small chao vs bn clan games going; if nothing else, to teach people how to play team games.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am

thx guys im gonna focus mainly on small team games and actually having a lot of ctf games and koth games. you guys know i don't take cha as seriously as you guys do probably, but i just wanna introduce the game to more players in a way that makes a more fun loving community *hopefully*.

wrath is still in the clan, but he is just overworked especially since its summer time and he is a contractor he is usually too tired to play and what not.

idk who miki is, but ill kick him if you promise to get rid of piss lol... jk. if he is a prick ill give him a chance and a few warnings, but im not gonna kick him for being bad at the game
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:52 am

...wow...
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:59 am

Chicka Chicka Ya, congrats brotha. You'll do a bang up job!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 am

Lol, Miki is actually good at CHA. Prolly top 5 in chao. That isn;t why he has been banned from more things than most people would ever take part in. Biggest troll on the internet, he is. Makes didnot look like a choir boy. Seriously, yahoo answers something; chances are, he will be trolling whatever question was asked. It is amusing for many of us; but some people who don't understand why the squelch button was invented; they get mad.

Quote :
...wow...

^^Verti said what most of us were thinking, btw.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 am

i coulda sworn i kicked miki and like 2 of his alts or something... i know i at least tried to ban him on my bot.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 am

ill give anyone a chance, you guys know that im pretty chill, and unless he comes over to my house and tries to fight me, which i doubt will happen since most internet trolls are tiny guys, i cna't really kick him, especially if he hasn't harassed someone on my watch
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 pm

well im out of chao.. i only joined to help out wrath but now that hes gone im out =]
pub ftw!
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Mr.Blonde wrote:
ill give anyone a chance, you guys know that im pretty chill, and unless he comes over to my house and tries to fight me, which i doubt will happen since most internet trolls are tiny guys, i cna't really kick him, especially if he hasn't harassed someone on my watch
well lets say i witnessed him calling wrath a hacker because he lost to him nd continued to argue about it for 2-3 hours about how it was a hack. then even after i agreed with him, he didnt seem to grasp the fact i wasnt arguing and started using all caps and saying things slowly. after a while i actually got it to the point where he changed the subject to how he beat me yesterday even though i hadnt been on in a few days, and we argued this for 30 minutes. i spent all of my computer time that day, on miki unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:02 pm

^^ and that is what miki does.

His goal is not to win a conversation, it is to make you waste your life arguing with him.

^^A game he usually wins. Because, your time is more valuable than his.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 pm

why are we even still talking about miki anyways?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:04 pm

SHIT, HE GETS US WHEN HE ISNT EVEN HERE!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm

rofl, if only i had a way to kick him out of channel... hmm
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:41 pm

hes ventriloquium just so u know and gandalfthepink
Back to top Go down
Vergon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Vergon

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:37 pm

"rofl, if only i had a way to kick him out of channel... hmm"

If you mean the clan channel, you could get a bot in there, give it the ban hammer and leave it in there to keep him out. I can reactivate mine to do that, or you can get one yourself. You'd just need a CD key for it. Let me know, and if you didn't mean the clan channel or you already have a bot in there, never mind. ^.^

And later today I will be getting on, hopefully I can meet up with someone to try to get into the clan. Grats on the promote Blonde. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:10 pm

ok if you want in i should be signed on all tomorrow, i got to have dinner with my gf parents etc today, i don't work or have class tomorrow, i won't nessecarily be on the computer but if you put a message on forums ill see the emial on my phone and ill sign on
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 pm

did a google search on emperormiki...heres the results. Pretty funny, this is just the 1st page. Glorn was not kidding...check the trollage and if u want click some of the links some of the comments are hilarious... see the @emperormiki i hope your not a troll halfway down? lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Britlind on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posted pic)
Back to top Go down
Vergon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Vergon

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:37 pm

I can pop on right now actually if you can as well Blonde.

Lol, so this Miki's a troll/spammer/Nonsense QQer? Delt with a lot of those in my day. I prefer going with the punk/ignore combo to end them, heh, 9/10 times it does the job. ^.-
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 pm

yeah...well...if u want to punk him u have to be glorn status good...hes one of the best cha players, as he plays 24/7
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Who fucken google searches players? Anyways congrats dude. On a side note I only troll sites when Im bored in a game where Im like 8-10 levels ahead of my oponenets. In those cases Im ahead enough to rarely die when alt tabbed but not ahead enough to go watch south park or futurama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHAO New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO New Chieftain   CHAO New Chieftain Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAO New Chieftain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next