Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Builds For Revolutions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Builds For Revolutions EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Builds For Revolutions EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Builds For Revolutions EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Builds For Revolutions EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Builds For Revolutions EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Builds For Revolutions EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Builds For Revolutions EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Builds For Revolutions EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Builds For Revolutions I_vote_lcapBuilds For Revolutions I_voting_barBuilds For Revolutions I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Builds For Revolutions I_vote_lcapBuilds For Revolutions I_voting_barBuilds For Revolutions I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Builds For Revolutions

Go down 
+7
Britlind
carefulibite
baneofdeath
i_4got_my_user
Soul_Thirst
imsofattest
Wrathtoruin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Builds For Revolutions Empty
PostSubject: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:26 pm

We have a ton of posts going on right now and not one is a build.It's a new edit post some shit.We have a ton of new heroes,skills,pick able innate skills,and New items.Summons are good again.There is more of a pvp environment I want to see what the Cha community can come up.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:09 am

i post all my good builds on here for revolutions, i think i have 3 up right now if not ill post another
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 pm

ill post my ex facerape build:

Ghoul: monsoon, crit master, immolation, mana shield

destroyed many games with this till nerf. I would be like lvl 18 second duel, and the second highest lvl would be around 10-12
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:34 pm

hero: priest

offensive: wolves

defensive: slow ward

misc: goblins

ulti: puppet mastery

innate: combat aura

Skill build - sorta.

By the first duel you should be level 14 in a 1v1. 2v2 ull be around lvl 12 (ive played and achieved these results). have 2 points into slow ward by the first duel, 1 point in puppet mastery, 4-6 points in goblins, and the rest in wolves. After the second duel give up on goblins, as slow ward will be a better investment. The idea is to hold at least 3 spawns with your goblins, and the tip there is not to let your goblins multiply like crazy. If you have too many goblins at a spawn at once they don’t manage to get enough hits in to multiply before theyre killed or run out of theyre timed life. Only have a max of 5-7 goblins at a spawn at any one time, send the rest to attack ur opponents. If are good at this you can hold all 5 spawns at your side at once, which is key to getting ahead and ultimately winning.

Item build - sorta.

Start with glittering tiara and a magic shield. You want to get a power set and either totemic glyph, magus cloak, or a rod by the first duel. go on to get a totemic set, having the power set and the totemic PLUS your aura will make ur summons amazing. Keep these as long as possible. Go on to get shell of the mana goddess and build up to immortals shield. Upgrade your totemic when you can, and get power shield around after the 3rd duel, because ur goblins will suck.

Play style

Though using summons is not pointless now, they still aren’t the most amazing thing in the world, so you wanna end the game as soon as you can. this means that you have to gank, and this is where micro managing comes in. build up your goblins until you have enough to form a full control group outta them. When you want to gank send them behind you opponent, and go straight ahead with your wolves and ur hero. When they turn to run ur goblins will be in their way, and they can deal pretty intense damage thanks to ur aura. If the hero somehow manages to get away pop down a slow ward and they should most definitely be killed soon.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Two builds ive completed work on are:

Illadin with Vamp soul Static shock Bloob bath and Reincarnation

Runner with Monsoon hex immolation and Mana shield

Ill post an indepth item order tomarrow for the Runner build. Ive got some writting to do for my ODST series, which you should all read.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:46 am

my best build-

chaos knight
frost fall
static shock
banish
locusts
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:39 am

well seeing as imso posted a good one, heres one of mine:

Warden: sprint, d pulse, slow ward, restore mana, mana shield

start with magus staff and build to crownd of goddess. Easy level 7-9 without healing once, 12 for duel.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:49 am

Just becareful using locust against Blood Bath it triggers it off like a lot some poor souls learned that the hard way.

For epic LULs
Axe
Pulverize
Evasion
Magic Enhanced
Weak
If this wins your oponents suck.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:14 am

Well my Terra build fails on 4.0 but I do like .

Wolf

Monsoon
Static shock
darkness
(any non farming ult)
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:40 pm

current 1v1 is alchemist (i think, same thing as in dota alchemist) breath of fire, static shock, darkness, terra. put at most 5 levels into breath of fire, then static shock all the way.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:20 am

I tried Chain lightning hex goblins mana shield on Archie takes a shit load of mana but once you get the items for it you farm like a beast also if you get the ice staff + hex you gank easy even more so if you have the ice shield too.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:40 pm

the locusts are only for summon dispelling, if my opponent has blood bath i just use it to farm.

another good build of mine is-

skeleton archer
death strike
evasion
goblins
puppet master

complete carry build, str and 2 passives late is amazing and the summons hold off your opponent early to keep them from rushing and may or may not win you a duel or two.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:53 pm

necro

firewall

shock thing against a low damage person high attack speed (timmy)/ spiked carpace against melee / holy light if u dont like either.

poison

roots.

amazing in duels, root them, then cast fire wall and autoatack. its probably 13212341234 dps in the first duel. fking amazing. dont get any orbs, pointless, ur ranged. (you would have to get stone or lighting orb, which is gonna make u dispel ur roots)
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Just wondering, has anyone got a good mana vortex build? all the ones i make dont farm very well, and arent very good till late game seeing as glorn nerfed mana vortex (CHANGE IT BACK PLEASE)
Back to top Go down
Iglooman545
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Hey guys, Firstblood95 here.
Just wanted some opinions on a potential build with corrupt flesh, and then using the corruption items (Jagged Decaying Shield and Degenerating Axe) to strip enemies of most of their (or all their) armor to make killing them easy. I was thinking of using a melee agi hero to maximise dps potential, like Hunter. For misc skill I was thinking Blood Bath, for farming, but im not too sure about defensive and ult yet. Just wanted the CHA communities opinion on if this build would even work.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:07 am

If you wanted to use a build like that, I would assume you have corrupt flesh as an offensive. I would say you should get a hero with some int. Speed demon wouldn't do bad. Get unholy aura and guardian ward. Main level the ward for a while, with points into unholy. Once ward is level 5, stop putting points into it, and put them into corrupt. Go all into corrupt now, with unholy as your other skill. Ava as an ult, just in case your opponent also has ava; you wont be a sitting duck.

Dont rush straight for the sword and shield; make sure you have STATS before that. You wanna max your attack speed, (400 total agility) and make sure you wont get 2 shot (7k+ HP) then worry about those items. If you rush them, you will die before you get any use out of them.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Iglooman545
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:07 am

K thanks a lot for the feedback Glorn. I intend to give this build lots of testing to try and find the right balance between waiting too late so the corruption effects suck and getting em too early so i dont stay alive long enough for the corruption effects to do much anyways.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:57 pm

corrupt flesh - faeri fire - acid rain - ava on ghoul. hes str and has great int and int gain and the faeri fire adds even MORE armor reduc. i do think that faeri fire need to be buffed though. doesnt seem very helpful at all early game, or mid game, or, well, any part of the game.

i didnt want to double post so ill just add something else in here. parasite has long been one of my favorite skills ever since the chao tourny, and i feel it is amazing, though heavily underused. due to the fact that pvp is a much bigger part of the game now i find parasite all the better, seeing as it still damages through avatar and when someone ww's away. a good build ive been using lately is vampiric attack stun feild parasite terra and hp regen innate. start off with a glittering tiara and a magic sheild. the idea is to get ragen as soon as possible to spam parasite. put 1 point into stun feild and get your way to around level 6 before healing by moving around all of the spawns. by the first dul you should be around level 8-9 and have the upgraded glittering tiara, magic sheild, and a staff. you should have level 3 stun feild 1 vampiric 3 parasite and 1 terra. after the duel build up to totemic and main level parasite, keeping vampiric 2 levels under stun feild untill you're half way to max attack speed.

stun feild can be changed for almost any defensive, static shock works well so deos holy light, though your farming will be heavily impaired.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Soul_Thirst wrote:
ill post my ex facerape build:

Ghoul: monsoon, crit master, immolation, mana shield

destroyed many games with this till nerf. I would be like lvl 18 second duel, and the second highest lvl would be around 10-12

what the fuck? crit master and mana sheild? (guess i still managed to find a way to double post Razz)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:13 pm

really hilarious that you would point out the typo from combat master; yet in the build you suggested, you offer acid rain and faerie fire...
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Also.. glorn is allowed to hack remember?
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:35 pm

i did? *checks* yes. i did. i got pwnt. in that caaasseeeeeee piiickkkkkkk... hmmmm.... in that case scrap faeri fire and get static shock, frost armor, or terrify. god... im noob..
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:44 pm

another funny build by yours truly

walking mountain
chain heal
holy light
immolation
reincarnation or tranquility

just masssssssssssss hp and get a good shield and maybe a pantheon int he 20-25 level zone.
for smaller games level holy light secondary in larger ones chain heal. main level immolation
i get life boost for innate because its hilarious to have 4k hp for the first duel along with 2 healing skills and a mass heal ult. if you dont like immolation use parasites, taht way u can get a flame shield later and have both.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:48 pm

shield and skill immo stack, FYI.

Also, just another heads up... With a heavy healer build, you are better off NOT focusing on insane HP. You are better off making each point of HP hard to lose. Go AGI or INT, get an archmagus cloak, set armor, and other things that give really good armor, damage reduction, evasion, and spell damage reduction.

^^remember my 2500 HP build killing your 15000 HP build? I had like 200 armor, 35% evasion, 200 damage reduction, and insane life regen.

Or, well, use the same hero, and just gear more for armor and reduction, rather than pure HP.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:56 pm

ha that may be but im not trying to get kills here or even stay alive, im trying to heal my team and keep them alive.
i will gladly allow the enemy to attack me and kill me while my allies take out all their glass cannon type casters. i also don't mind if they ignore me because i have 3 different heals allowing my allies to stay alive a lot longer
when i say maassssssssss hp, i mean mass it early. i prefer to get around 4k hp by first duel, around 7k for the second, and then i get my shield and scepter and staff of speed and then i gear myself towards armor especially if the enemy decides to get corrupt flesh and corrupt weapons, after that i just mass hp and life regen and lol at enemies. are you 100% sure that the shield stacks with the skill? i tested it today and it was only doing 100 damage to creeps with the skill and the shield, did you give creeps spell reduction or something?
i also do understand that agi or int is the far superior for healing builds than this lump of a hero, but its a jff build to go in a non serious environment large game, and is quite useful despite its awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Builds For Revolutions   Builds For Revolutions Empty

Back to top Go down

Builds For Revolutions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next