Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Awful builds that somehow won EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Awful builds that somehow won EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Awful builds that somehow won EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Awful builds that somehow won EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Awful builds that somehow won EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Awful builds that somehow won EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Awful builds that somehow won EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Awful builds that somehow won EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Awful builds that somehow won EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Awful builds that somehow won I_vote_lcapAwful builds that somehow won I_voting_barAwful builds that somehow won I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Awful builds that somehow won I_vote_lcapAwful builds that somehow won I_voting_barAwful builds that somehow won I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Awful builds that somehow won

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

Awful builds that somehow won Empty
PostSubject: Awful builds that somehow won   Awful builds that somehow won EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:53 pm

So, after talking with Charge last night, i figured this would be funny.

Here is where you can post your God-awful builds that you made up on the spot, and should have lost with, but somehow won... Feel free to initiate bragging rights by explaining how awful of a job your opponent did. (dont worry, im waiting for glorn to post an ass ton about him stomping me)

When i am tired/bored/need a warm up game, i usually makeup a bullshit build, and play someone slightly better than a pub

Mine is from a match against territo last night in slow leveling mode.

Decimator
Pulverize
Shadow Strike
AMS
Crit Master

for the first 4 duels, he was beating me. he was trying his hardest (using pots, attempting to gank, etc.) while i was half asleep and bullshitting with charge and glorn on vent.

if i recall, his build was...

speed demon
frenzy
combat master
mana burn
elemental mastery

this build was a bullshit build made by charge, which stomped territo the game before.

Now if you look at the builds he should have been on par with me the entire game, even though he had no farmer until he hit level 8. for the first two duels, he was barely a level behind me. However, he focused on the wrong items the entire game. I believe he rushed an axe, giving him little to no stats overall.

after the 4th duel, is when it all went downhill for territo.

after level 20ish, he had roughly 4000 health, 40 armor, and lower agility than strength and intellect, on a melee agility hero. also, he had rushed a shield if i recall, which luckily saved him from getting one shot by bombs.

after that, it was gg. i had roughly 15k health, 120 armor, and an ass ton of damage, while he had 8k health, 40 armor, and a little lower damage than me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Awful builds that somehow won   Awful builds that somehow won EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 pm

The decimator build is acutually pretty good
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Awful builds that somehow won   Awful builds that somehow won EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:31 pm

you've got pulv on agi -_- and critmaster -_- agi makes any passive procs ridiculously imbagood Smile
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Awful builds that somehow won   Awful builds that somehow won EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Yeah, a redic bad build would be that kinda build that doesnt matter; and you just get bombs, and use only bombs all game, and somehow beat piss because of your high usage of only bombs.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Awful builds that somehow won   Awful builds that somehow won EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:09 pm

:? i dont understand
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Awful builds that somehow won   Awful builds that somehow won EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Dragon Punch , Hex, Consume, Weak

Bomb
Bomb
Bomb
$$$ Noobs are masturbating currently to unholy passive crap-o-la which makes this incredibly easy to pull off
Upgrade to better Bombs
Bomb
Bomb
Bomb
$$$
Upgrade Bombs
continue bomb farming
Its extremely retardly stupid and pubs get stomp by this idiotcy which makes you roflcopter as they scream hacks.

So many things counter this but luckily noobs are like 5 levels below you on average because if you show any agression at all they all farm with each other or sit at base. Never under estimate the predictability of noobs.

Forgot to say this also works moderately good for fun laughs in the all time noob favorite of Glad mode.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Awful builds that somehow won   Awful builds that somehow won EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:01 pm

you should try tidal rush in glad mode sometime, if you really wanna see noobs ragequit. you can kill everyone.... everyone... yeah, everyone... in a single cast of tidal rush. Even with 75% reduction, you will get a lot of them to halfway late game.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awful builds that somehow won   Awful builds that somehow won Empty

Back to top Go down

Awful builds that somehow won
Page 1 of 1