Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Epic 2v2 Builds EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Epic 2v2 Builds EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Epic 2v2 Builds EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Epic 2v2 Builds I_vote_lcapEpic 2v2 Builds I_voting_barEpic 2v2 Builds I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Epic 2v2 Builds I_vote_lcapEpic 2v2 Builds I_voting_barEpic 2v2 Builds I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Epic 2v2 Builds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:18 pm

This was a 2v2 strat, though it could work in any team game, if you were to enhance apon it. It would work a little in a 1v1, but not as swell; due to the perfection it has with a 2v2 or better...

Setting:
Me and Charge played a 2v3 full team duels against HLWG, Piss, and Maskedknight
Masked ran a banish nova silent night gank build, which hurt. Piss ran a creep spawn theft build, whild hurt more. Piss and H had whirlpool; 1 of them had slow ward, they all had nukes.

I had Fire Ward, Divine Shield, Guardian Ward, and Demon Storm
Charge had Fire Ward, Slow Ward, Wrath of Hell

ward placement is pretty key here, as is rushing a WW cloak. no point in trying to channel if you cant go invis; though that was just the icing.

Duel start, I cast out 700 yards in front of me both my wards, while charge runs forward, throwing down his wards a little past midfield. I run up 300-400 yards and cast demon storm (if you let it get too far away, it dies) Demon storm slows move speed; and goes through spell immunity. Slow ward slows attack and move, goes through ava. My demon storm is dealing DPS; and deals enough to completely destroy their AMS shields. Slow ward keeps them from spreading out, and fire ward channels them to 1 area, where the ward isnt going to hit them; while they try to creep around to stop my channel. At about halfway, charge summons up his volcano; which they cannot run from, due to the double move speed slow they are hit with. Because they stacked insane AMS pots and spell reduction, eventually they would make it to me. At about 800 yards off, both of my wards were hitting them; and I could simply cast WW on my cloak, so they would have to take a shot in the dark with their whirlpools to stop me; the only time they got far enough across to whirlpool me, I cast divine before whirl damage hit, and only 2 of them were left alive, both at about 15% HP, while me and charge were still full HP.

Wall of text. However, this is how pretty much every single duel went; 2v3, we rarely even took damage. If anyone strayed from the crowd, i would run them over with my storm, tossing them into the air for 5 seconds; while the rest died.

Their team strat was really good; and it even worked pretty well together. they kept up in levels with us, and were occasionally ahead of us in levels (2v3 mind you) With good communication and a shit ton of skill, we pulled off a few ganks; and avoided many ganks (though still got ganked 3-4 times)

Anyone bored should try this combo out. If there was to be a third player in the game, I would suggest that they get death and decay, then just run a synergy banish, chain light, holy light build. Because the true strength of this build is that the fight is contained at mid field, while I stand in the back with no armor or HP and prevent them from getting to me.

Biggest counter to this strat, which they didnt get, and would really be hard to fully counter... Would be Avatar. Ava counters most of it, really. However, the combined slows would at least wear down their ultis before they could start attacking us. AVA, AMS as a skill, a speed set, truesight, an a long range stun would really tear this strat apart. Any 1 of them would prove difficult, 2 would make it a fair fight.

Piss was on the losing end of this, lets get his commentary!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Got to love the power of the wards. Wrath of Hell is more of a since you dumb fucks want to stand on top of each other you die skill sadly people still stand smack dab on top of each other and by people I mean clannies too. However it is a bitch to move with slow ward didnt know if it stacked with Tornado kind of figured since they showed the exact same icon it didnt.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:31 am

Tornado Aura shows a tornado debuff, not a slow ward debuff; check it out ^^

By the time they finally started spreading out; and by that I mean, all on opposite corners of the map; it was too late. I had level 3 tornado; slow ward was like level 9, and they had no endurance items... I could pace the storm back and forth, and toss 1 guy up, then go DPS another, toss him up, and go back to the first. That is when they started surviving that initial wave of death though; but, then, they were all in opposite corners, with 1/4 of their HP or less; getting 2v1'd, still unable to run.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:06 am

you forgot the ultimate counter to our builds death orb XD a well placed deathorb coulda rocked us from across the arena stopping our channels
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 am

Probably why he said rush hidden. Acid rain and Demon spawn could of possibly put a dent in that but its still a nasty combo one of my builds was basically tornado wards so I know how powerful that is. 1 person picking up bombs I think could have stop volcanoe not so sure about tornado maybe if one of them had acid or something.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:38 am

#1 synergized 2v2 build in existence atm Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:48 am

its only #1 cause thats the only real team build in existence right now... if we can 2v2 i have another one i wanna try... i ll just have to track down glorn and convince him it won't be too rigged
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:02 pm

vulnerable to bombs as well. getting 1 pot shot off w/ bombs is way worth the cost if he wastes his ultimate Smile
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Anyone recall my old 2v2 build? I still think that would work amazingly well... Dual space orc tanks with avatar, auras, and nukes? It could prolly beat our above posted builds in a 2v2 (not a 2v3 though)

Foul earth 2v2 builds are pretty rank also though. Again, with a 2v2, I think a good foul earth set up with divine shield would be ruthless; against both of the above builds.

I think the only way to settle this is with a 2v2v2 game! Someone invent it, and lets make it happen!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:20 pm

dude im telling you divine shields Death and Decay in a team game of 5 its gg in 2 secs you can never win
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:23 pm

im telling you tonight we have to test the Death and Decay its gonna be riggeeddddddddd and if that doesn't work that well we can try some more stuff i really wanna start making 3v3 strats too!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:34 pm

against pubs, sure. Against clannies, they will find a way out of it; especially if you use it on them 3 times in a row.

2v5, gimme 4 peons who speak english, and we can beat the 2 any day. With a speed set alone, the team could escape them. The smartest counter really, is to run low HP heroes with chain heal. Heals and potions restore a static amount; foul earth deals percent damage. that isnt always good. Ask fats about the game we played where my 2500 HP int hero was destroying his 15,000 HP agility hero. He had good armor and spell reduction too. I had retarded armor, regen, and evasion; plus a heal. If your foul earth deals 50% of our HP in damage to us; and is only 1500 damage; we can 1 click heal that. Especially if you guys are gonna be nice enough to pre-banish us. Increases healing 75%, spells 50%.

An even more insane thing you can do, is what didnot mentioned with potions. You can drop your items that give HP, take the damage, then heal and pick them back up. If you are channeling, you cant destroy them or anything.

Of course, this is all just various ways to easily counter foul earth; a lot of people would think of this while their entire team is being destroyed. Only 3 games later will they realize how to beat it :p

3v3 strats are so much more rigged than 2v2 strats. honestly, for 3v3, you make a 2v2 build, and have a 3rd person go support. Why? 2 people can easily kill 3 people. the added support is just so redic it makes the game not worth playing. This is why in 3v3 and 4v4 games, I often pick a healer build.

I think 4v4 strats are a lot of fun; just really hard to get 8 people in a game with balanced teams. Prolly the most unique strats, imo; just because there is so much potential in every area. Unlike 2v2, where you need a common theme. In 4v4, you can have a support, a DPS, a tanker, A ganker, ect... and it becomes more of RPG roles.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:41 pm

sure 3v3 a set of 2 can kill a set of 3, but so can their set of 2. its all about the mind games and how airtight your strategies are.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:43 pm

i mean could u imagine going against 2 demon spawns while some butthole channels death and decay the stomp would be too homo
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Hah, nooo; never rely on demons in clan games. Why? In a 1v1 it is worth it to kill a demon. In a team game, 3v1 a team can drop a demon in 3 seconds. Which compared to the stun alone, is worth it.

True that the stuns plus foul earth would be a really potent combo; it could still be overcome from items and communication alone.

but then again, The right items and communication can overcome most team strats.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:01 pm

I remember the build glorn. i dunnow how well it'd work now :/ i think there are too many spell based options that can take advantage of it and kite it. we should definitely play tnite. i'd be down for some 2v2s and 3v3s like last night. be pretty stellar in my opinion. i mean cha is SUPPOSED to be a team game right:?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:03 pm

well everything has a counter glornny if you wanna play that game, but even if they take out 1 demon in 3 secs, that gives 2 heros a full 5 seconds effective disable on 3 heros 2 from stun and 3 from them attacking demon... 2 demons doubles that to a 10 sec disable of pawnage!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:05 pm

i actually dont' know demon spawns stun but the above is assuming you can literally kill it in 3 secs and the stun is 2 secs long
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Without getting into numbers wars, I will agree that demon spawn is really rape, if you build correctly for them and are not countered. Slow wards make demons pretty much useless; but that is a chance you gotta take. If you stay on par with levels with your opponents, then your demon spawns are really like adding another hero to the fight. IDK if you`ve seen, but i use demon spawn in a 1v1 build now, and it is just silly. When used right, they are OP as a mother; but again, anything can be countered, so against clannies, picking two would be a bad idea, because they could counter both of them in the same way (light orbs)

I think demon storm with demon spawn would be amazing... Another unit out there fighting since 1 is far back; especially in a 3v3. Or even better, would be a badger, actually. Badger has a slowing aura at higher levels, but chain heal and devotion at lower levels, with a weak ass taunt. however, badger cannot be easily killed; so they would spend too much time killing him; or would have to ignore him and let him buff the team.

What else would be nice, now that I think of it, is demons with dust storm; though avatar would work better... demons could attack through it, while you spam spells. Maybe have your extra guy with a DPS ulti; mets would be best, IMO; since they are slow and cannot flee from mets. A few mets hits would outdamage a foul earth!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 pm

light orbs do pawn demon spawns, but the idea would be to have at least the full channel of death and decay to go off before it could be stop, which i think we can both agree would work in theory. but what would be really disgusting would be a bone wall dust storm combo... that shit would be so rigged... throw in a scream and its like shoot fish in a barrel
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:05 pm

The problem with demon spawn, is that the AoE stun is like... 250 AoE. realllly tiny. Any smart team would branch off into opposite corners. This would allow for at least 1 to always sneak by and stop the channel. throwing a slow ward on the builds would help the situation out though; you could prolly count on 2 of their players taking the damage; which, in a team game, is a lot of damage. the downer is that generally, in a good team game, both teams should have some sort of strat based around surviving the opponents burst damage, and using your own. If all 3 of them live to cast whatever plan they have; and your battle strat is done without actually taking a life; there can be big problems.

really, that is why we lost our 2v3 the 3rd time. they had huge ass AMS potions, and after we used up our initial attack, they would still be at 1/4 HP, and all 3 of them would unleash their attacks on us; dealing much more damage.

This is why in larger games, like 4v4 and more, I suggest there is always a ganker; so if all else fails, on duel start, you can take out 1 of their guys first and it is a 4v3; as long as your ganker is smart enough to kite away after the initial hit. Especially since your ganker should be the weakest, and after that attack, be semi-useless; a normal team would say "kill the ganker" so, while they chase the ganker, you get some hits in. By the time they kill the ganker to make it a 3v3, they are missing a bunch more life. Even more entertaining is when they dont kill the ganker, and his cooldowns come up, and he does more burst damage.

Really, with a smart ganker, it is hard to lose.

Just reminded me of the 4v4 where I had everyone on my team get silent night, and 2 get banish. As soon as duel started, it was a 4v2.

Never underestimate the power of 4 people using the same exact build!
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:55 am

my attempt to turn this into a 1v1 build. as discussed earlier h used double wards, however the build i use runs windwalk and mana rejuve. mana rejuve is pretty low priority but upside is you get to put those points into ww and fw. anyway

FW
ww
mana juve
nado

essentially unless they grab that truesight and a stun then you can stay invis the whole time Smile. of course its beatable but its a pretty strong build in 1v1 games. also endless ww attack is possible thanks to mana juve and ww kite. you've got 2 options there Smile basically used for early -mid game as casting nado while the other person is creeping can be quite a time killer for them either way b/c of the slow Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic 2v2 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 2v2 Builds   Epic 2v2 Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic 2v2 Builds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: The Build Board :: Build Submission-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com