Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Builds I've Used EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Builds I've Used EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Builds I've Used EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Builds I've Used EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Builds I've Used EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Builds I've Used EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Builds I've Used EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Builds I've Used EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Builds I've Used EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Builds I've Used I_vote_lcapBuilds I've Used I_voting_barBuilds I've Used I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Builds I've Used I_vote_lcapBuilds I've Used I_voting_barBuilds I've Used I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Builds I've Used

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slacker_21
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Slacker_21

Builds I've Used Empty
PostSubject: Builds I've Used   Builds I've Used EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Here's a couple of builds I've used in different matches:

Your STR hero of choice (I lean toward Death Knight/Admiral)
Off: Chain Lightining
Def: Evasion
Misc: Immo/endurance/Darkness
Innate: Life Regen/Armor Bonus (totally optional)
Ult: Element Mastery/Avatar

I start out with Rod of Might+Boots+range orb (you never know when air may come)

Shielding Staff
Wooden Shield
Divining Rod
Finish Masterful Shielding ring, then Scepter of Holy Protector

You can go from there, I'm sure.

I like having both Darkness and evasion, because that means that when I put 1-2 points in it low level, I can do a fair amount of tanking in duels.
Immolation is for simply negating opponents regen. (or extra dps if they have none ^_^)
With Life Regen bonus and Shield, I can more than reliably farm at low level without heals much, except mana ends up running dry fast. But if you took immo, you can farm pretty much the whole time until duel.
I use Ele mastery to farm even faster, and it doesn't take any mana. Avatar is for tanking even more of course.

Panda hero (either the agi hero or int hero)

Off: Shockwave(preferred for agi hero) /Frost Fall/Chain Light (preferred for int hero)

Def: Hex(preferred for int hero)/Static Shock/Evasion (Preferred for int hero)

Misc: Blood Bath(if you chose something besides static for def)/Consume (could go with either hero)/Bash

Innate: Your choice (I sometimes do Life regen, Sprint, or Armor bonus)

Ult: Mana Shield

Depending which hero I have, I try to concentrate on either agi or int first.
if going agi, I try to get Speed demon ring and either Scepter of Holy Protector, or shell of mana goddess.
If going int, I go for a wooden shield, Scepter of Holy Protector, and shell of mana goddess.

Leveling your off of choice followed by Blood bath/static shock lands you pretty good farming. If you happened to be int and got bash, then grab a staff+ shroud/speed demon ring after the scepter, and you should be good to go. It never hurts to upgrade your shield with either hero too.

Questions? Comments? Cries of anguish? I'm open to hear any.

Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Builds I've Used Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds I've Used   Builds I've Used EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:41 am

Quote :
Your STR hero of choice (I lean toward Death Knight/Admiral)
Def: Evasion
Misc: Immo/endurance/Darkness
Innate: Life Regen/Armor Bonus (totally optional)
Ult: Element Mastery/Avatar

I) Horrible choice for an offensive. Its expensive, doesn't farm well at the start and doesn;t make a great power curve unless you combo it with WC and/or Banish. Save this for intel gank builds. I suggest getting frost fall or breath of fire.

II) Evasion is always a solid choice with strength. Just watch out for fire orbs, they can rape evasion like no tomorrow. The fire orb procs off of the misses and causes the splash in pure damage still.

III) Dont use immolation its horrible. Endurance and Darkness are great spells, both will be anti-kite which is very important. Darkness will provide some end game survival as it will stack with your evasion effectively making you invincible (exceot for vs fire orbs) for how ever long darkness lasts for. On the flipside Endurance will give you ome much needed attack speed mid game and will make your Mastery proc like a mother. Dark + Avatar and Endurance + Mastery imo.

IV) IMO on strength life regen isn't optional, its a necessity. The only time this changes is with Holy Armour builds where the extra armour will help you out more. And even with those builds life regen is extremely good. Remember all the +regen items and your item regen all stack together. This plus Lifesteal scepter is rape.

V) Mastery is a pretty sick Ult, especially on strength where you don't really notice the 10% HP gone. It loses momentum late game so rape early - mid game with this get as many ganks as possible while your still a power house. Avatar can be good or bad. If your opponent can kite well your pretty much fucked on a melee build. Endurance early will help this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
I start out with Rod of Might+Boots+range orb (you never know when air may come)

Stop this item build instantly. Start with Basic Avengers Mail, if you really really need extra mana consider getting basmic mystics. With this your effectively giving up +10 strength (150 hp and 10 damage), 4 extra armour and 10 agility. Even if you went mystics cloak you gain the same strength, 70 more mana, 10 more agility, 4 armour. Sacrificing all this for some move speed and to be able to attack the 0-3 flying units at start is a bad mistake. especially if needed you can pick those 2 up after you nuke the first spawn, let alone 2-3 more.

[quote]Shielding Staff
Wooden Shield
Divining Rod
Finish Masterful Shielding ring, then Scepter of Holy Protector[quote]

You have dick all for spell reduction the entire game put in gloves of death. Switch out wooden shield for set armour then power shield warriors black knights. Remember your melee you need armor or your just gonig to die. the +40ish you get from divining, shielding and wooden shield isn't going to do anything unless your ranged. you also need to get a crown of ages for farming and some endurance rocking. Don't be scared to buy items that your just gonig to sell later. Cloak of the Fox, gloves of death, armours, the "of the God" items in power items. The armour is ridiculously good for its price, and the Helm fo the War God for strength characters is probably the strongest item per gold in the game. +35 strength * 15 hp per point = 525 extra health. +30damage on top of the 35 strength boosts you to +65 damage with an additional 8% damage return to melee attackers. Now, if your facing a Agi crit build this is absolute money, it also effectively cuts an opponents life steal down by more then half. I won't go to much more into items, but you need to start looking at whats going to help you early and mid game instead of completely focusing on rushing end game items.

Ill post comments on the Panda build tomorrow I'm tired g'night Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Builds I've Used Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds I've Used   Builds I've Used EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:36 am

i suggest if you are using the first build get ghoul and swap out your misc for poison attack, its highly overlooked on melee, off level it, it makes for great anti-kite and teh attack speed slow is super sick in early-mid and even some in late game. ghoul wiht chain avatar and poison attack is truly scary as hell
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Builds I've Used Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds I've Used   Builds I've Used EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:41 am

Quote :
II) Evasion is always a solid choice with strength. Just watch out for fire orbs, they can rape evasion like no tomorrow. The fire orb procs off of the misses and causes the splash in pure damage still.
I like that I explained it to yeti a week ago, and people are finally getting around to understanding it... It wasn't like this was tested and proven way back before terra was chief... Didnot, I think you were part of that.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Builds I've Used Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds I've Used   Builds I've Used EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:03 am

it is also wicked sick with summons as epic failed to notice yesterday i lined up my skeles next to him yesterday and killed them one at a time
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Builds I've Used Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds I've Used   Builds I've Used EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:03 am

it doesn't splash to allied units, so in essense you get like 10 pure damage attacks off... i bet he was wondering why i chose fire staff on a disable build
Back to top Go down
Slacker_21
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Slacker_21

Builds I've Used Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds I've Used   Builds I've Used EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:23 pm

epicpowda11 wrote:
Quote :
Y

I) Horrible choice for an offensive.

I realize that it's expensive, but there have been several times I've used this off for ganks, counter ganks, and duels where I used it in a tactical manner, and greatly benefited from the +5% dmg increase. Thanks a lot though, and you are right, banish would make it even better, going thru 2 ppl + banish = +60% dmg increase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Builds I've Used Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds I've Used   Builds I've Used Empty

Back to top Go down

Builds I've Used
Page 1 of 1