Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 I_voting_barCHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 I_voting_barCHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

CHAO Shaman Selection and more...

Go down 
+8
imsofattest
Britlind
Shankz
Glorn2
sami_gurl
baneofdeath
didnotmeanto
verti89
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAO Shaman Selection and more...   CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:56 pm

LOL.Now im the master of treachery I had actually planned on having glorn become my guard if fats stayed as samis just to prove my point.But since its now against the rules I can't that and im happy with brit as my guard he is competent and qualified.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CHAO Shaman Selection and more...   CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:05 pm

if hes competent and qualified, then im a genius and perfect right? o.O

just kkiddinggg, merely poking fun.

(or you could take this seriously and promote me to grunt. NOW)
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHAO Shaman Selection and more...   CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:50 am

this is being put on hold indefinitely...if u dont like it...leave
Back to top Go down
Sinnar
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Sinnar

PostSubject: Re: CHAO Shaman Selection and more...   CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:28 am

lol ill be a guard Razz
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHAO Shaman Selection and more...   CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:34 am

no guards no challenging no nothing im tired of all the drama and bs being created by the picture next to ur name or the letters to the right of ur name...if i want u as shaman ill let u know that is all
Back to top Go down
Sinnar
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Sinnar

PostSubject: Re: CHAO Shaman Selection and more...   CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:35 am

lols there is pictures... nowai.... all i thought was a highlight change lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAO Shaman Selection and more...   CHAO Shaman Selection and more... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAO Shaman Selection and more...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2