Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Builds You Randomed EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Builds You Randomed EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Builds You Randomed EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Builds You Randomed EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Builds You Randomed EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Builds You Randomed EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Builds You Randomed EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Builds You Randomed EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Builds You Randomed EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Builds You Randomed I_vote_lcapBuilds You Randomed I_voting_barBuilds You Randomed I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Builds You Randomed I_vote_lcapBuilds You Randomed I_voting_barBuilds You Randomed I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Builds You Randomed

Go down 
+13
Slacker_21
Wrathtoruin
baneofdeath
KJC
i_4got_my_user
Glorn2
Soul_Thirst
iBristleBack
FuzzyBanana92
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
carefulibite
yiff_fox
Xejon
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xejon
Nooblet
Nooblet
Xejon

Builds You Randomed Empty
PostSubject: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 am

I play a lot of pubs, which means that I random a lot of times. I think it would be cool to have a thread where people could post builds that they randomed that worked out pretty well, or were at least interesting.

For example, last night I randomed:

Illidan:
Tentacles
Slow Ward
Sleep
Death Orb

This actually seems like a pretty solid build for duels, if only on an awful hero (+1 int per level ><). However, after the initial fire orb/imbued mail that is my staple i rushed rod and totemic, which gave me more than enough mana for early game.

Although one of my competitors was actually a pretty solid player, my eventual build by the end was a rushed Immortal Boots, Immortal Ring, Stone Staff, Iron Gaunts, and Panths.

Tentacles were actually really solid for farming, and work well with Death Orb/Sleep and Slow Ward. Tents are great for farming but the biggest problem with them is that they are unreliable in duel. The other skills I randomed synergized with them quite nicely, and made them useful not just in farming but in duels.

Having never used Death Orb before, I would also recommend it to anyone making a hero killer... it's just sick nasty at all levels of the game.
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:22 am

skele (the str ranged guy)

tentacles
defend
gobs
terraptus

lvled gobs and tent at first

low max mana means when i got terra i could use it often to refill my mana without worrieing about dieing

items
power set
tot set
scepter

after i got scepter my opponent gave up (he randomed a realy bad build apparently)

suggestions if u want to use this in a real game get skeles instead of gobs and get panth after scepter

(i didnt like tent but idk if i would swap if for something else)
Back to top Go down
Xejon
Nooblet
Nooblet
Xejon

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 am

I don't know if it was bad opposition, but for some reason I farmed insanely fast with this hero:

Far Seer:
Death Pulse
Spirit Link
Goblins

I thought I was fucked. Death Pulse? Spirit Link? But for some reason, I just farmed my ass off. Totemic by first duel. Cloak by second. I had Immortals Armor by fourth duel.

My typical strategy was to walk in, Death Pulse to kill or weaken the mobs, cast goblins, Spirit Link them to slow their death, and Death Pulse again when when the cd came up. Cast goblins again when cd was up, and then move to another spawn while the horde of goblins worked down the first spawn. Clean-up. Lather, rinse, repeat.

For a few games afterward, I tried to tweak the build by getting rid of that horrid Death Pulse or using a different hero, but everything I did seemed to just make it worse. So while I chalk this one up to bad opponents, and I still hate goblins, it was interesting that for that one game it owned so much.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Replace DP with fire ward and link with befuddle or stun field.

I randomed on I think Sprit Breaker almost the exact same thing but with Demon Storm as an ultimate. So yea 3 farming skills the exact same idea and it worked extremely good but like you I think bad opponents was the reason for it.

Power Level Ward
1 Level of Befuddle until later
Passively level Gobs
Take Ulty whenever possible.

Extreme Cash Value $$$
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 am

Peon:
Chain heal
Stun field
Faeral fire
Meteors

My items:
Bombs
Corruption orb
55 all stats int-thing (can't remember the name)
Ring of masterful shielding
Final Corruption Sword
Immortals shield
Auroric set(got it a bit too late, was kind of doing random things after ring of masterful shielding)

This did semi-ok in the beginning despite me getting ganked a few times and not having enough mana to do anything right away(hence the 200 damage bombs instead of an orb)
But it worked wonders later on between stun field, faeral fire, and my corruption weapon..Until I disconnected, it was an awesome round which made me sad Sad

Flamethrower orc:
Thunder clap
Befuddle
Banish
Dread ritual

I can't remember my item build, but in every build lately ive started off with goblin bombs and a corruption orb...Thunder clap+goblin bombs completely destroys creeps early game, just thunder clap and bomb and you're level 3 ^_^

This build worked well(for obvious reasons)

Bloodmage:
Tentacles
Slow ward
Darkness
Mana shield

Bombs
Corrup orb
55 all stats int thing
(From here it got pretty random..sort of)
Cloak of the unseen
Omega orb
Totemic set
Corrup axe

Then everybody left, we won, it was a great build. So all in all I've had extremely good luck with random builds, so that's all I've been doing lately Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 am

Far Seer

1. Tentacle
2. Wind Walk
3. Brilliance Aura
4. Reincarnation

I just tested this in single player, but it worked well during the early stages... till the creeps were about 20... then it got difficult.

I upgraded tentacle as fast as i could and brilliance to keep my mana high for tentacle...

Wind Walk was used when i had low health, and casted tentacle to take care of most of the damage to the creeps and i finished them off... Until they were strong enough to take very little damage... The I failed...

btw... is it possible to increase the duration of wind walk... to maybe another 1.5 seconds per level or every other level...

Yeah... items were not much of a concern of me

lol!

Last edited by FuzzyBanana92 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:49 am

"the hero that looks like a huntress"
tenties
evasion
juv
death orb

My Items:
1. grtr orb of fire + warriors ring + 300mana potion (so u can use ult and other shit in first duel)

2. unfortunately, my opponent (who pickd btw) decided to forfeit as i was 3 lvls ahead of him and he just felt like quitting. So i had robe of the magi btw when he quit. Won first duel also.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Paladin (str)

Off-Pulverise
Def-Heal
Misc-Endurance
Ulti-Star Fall

I levlled Pulv and Endurance first, and left the def heal.

For items i went fire orb, boots, magic shield, thief's token, shielding staff, scepter, jagged sword, pantheon

As i was killing fire boss every1 left.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:52 pm

I got a pretty slaughter-ass random the other day!

Illidan, breath of fire, cripple, endurance, avatar

The leveling potential was pretty kick ass. I main leveled endurance with secondary into breath of fire. I rushed set armor (as always) then got my scepter. Breath is pretty low mana and decent AoE, so i used it to weaken creeps for easy auto-attack kills. Cripple is a pro late game skill, and even proier mid game skill. A lot of rape in a box for smaller games.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:46 pm

i have recently started only randoming against pubs, as it is the only way that i am gonna get any better and ive been getting certain fail builds and certain PWNAGE BUILDS. just now i played a game where i randomed:
ragnarok (Very Happy)

death strike
the stone armor thingy (hard skin i think)
goblins
terra -.-'

sick as hell build. level 9- yes- 9! b4 first duel, managed to get to lvl 7 b4 having to heal (oh yeeaahhh) got totemic and started power set b4 first duel.

magus staff, u need the mana
never level terra, invest it in hardened skin (thats the name) goblin whenever you can 1 point into death strike every7 levels until lvl 30-ish just put all ur points into ds.

go in and get ur goblins going, early levels they have better armor and w.e than u do so let them tank. finish off 3 respawns of 1 camp, and take 2 goblins with u to the next camp, leaving ur goblins in the first camp to auto atack and pwn the sht outta the creeps for at least two respawns. once ur in the next camp, cast goblins and do the same. do this until u have no mana. repeat until 1st duel. u should have lvl 4 goblins and lvl 5 hardened skin. after the duel, get ur items and go into yiff. stay there and get ur goblins to atack the trasure while u get yiff. leave ur goblins there to finish off the treasure and go back to farming. once yiff respawns kill him again. u can kill yiff without a problem for the entire 5 mins leading up to the second duel. after that u have a shit load of money and its up to u after that. i got scpeter and panth and just afked at yiff, eventually they left Razz. it was probably the fact that i had rag, but i still think that this build was pretty intense, and if i were to swap terra with reinc and deathstrike with healing wave (to heal goblins) this would be even better.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:54 am

I got Huntress

1 - Soul Burn
2 - Spiked Armor
3 - Scream
4 - shitty Tranqulity

Other than Tranqulity, this looks like it could pwn Melee and Casters.

BTW. what's with people rushing Totemic set? is it really that good?

Last edited by KJC on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 am

Totemic set is one of the best values in hte early game. For its cost (~8.5k) it gives you a shit ton.
55 all stats
400 hp
a 20% endurance aura
and 5 mana per second aura

Think of the items from the mid game store, many of them cost at least 1kg more and dont give as much as this set
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:52 pm

u did this in 4.0? scream isnt in 3.1 from what i know... ^^ this guy kinda rubbed off on me. also, since i had goblins i got power set 4 the aura instead of set armor whichi usually get and i got totemic bcuz it lets the goblins get more attacks in, which lets them split faster Very Happy play smart
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:08 pm

I got this one last night on 4.0 while playing sami 1v1

Vampire (balanced str)
Breath of Fire
Holy Light
Darkness
Tidal

Well really what are the odds of getting a nearly perfect build.

She used a wolf/summon build with feral spirits and mirror 'im not sure about her other skills
anyway I have to say that I usually use Tidal to farm but well it rapes summons and mirror images.(Tidal=Getting Hit By A Truck) Otherwise by just adding a Magus staff to my items it farmed really well I actually upgraded it though out the game to enhance my mana pool and it did well the life and damage bonuses were also a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:46 am

Got one ultra nice random today

The Badge!

First skill was Pulverize ? The 25% to hit for aoe damage

Second skill ---- > DEFEND! for -10% Ms and As you get 30% magic reduction and 20% normal damage off I think. ( you don't feel the -10% on Ms and As much as the benifit from a level 1 Defend. )

Third, IMMOlation!

ult = Wrath of hell. ( You can safely farm the level 14+ creeps waiting at the gate if you got to level 8 before duel. It should be easy )

got fire orb and farmed for axe and set armor and so on.

Level immolation of course. placed 1 point into Defend and rest went pulverize.
This guy is TANK. It doesn't take shit from any one and team 1 all rage quit before second duel. I think I might have went with a Sword or some thing with speed set if the game lasted a little longer.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:52 am

Defend takes place of your armor mitigation while it is up... so its only really good for mana shield.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 am

It is also good if you dont want to have to get armor on items. You can stack damage and HP items and not worry about defense. Max level it is like 75% which is like 90 armor. Offset the slow with a speed set, and armor wont be an issue for you until level 30 or so. A lot better than people give it credit for. you can actually rush a weapon with this!
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Speed Demon with Thunder Clap, Rally Cry, Goblin Horde, Doom Roots.

Started with a Mysitc Staff only put about a level into Goblins. Proceeded to level Clap and Rally Cry. When I got Totemic I switch my priority level from Clap to Rally Cry. Was able to spam Clap endlessly with little to no problems. (The Big + to this was my oponents didn't have Vortex or the foresite to buy Purge) So duels where won hands down due to regen.
Back to top Go down
Slacker_21
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Slacker_21

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Dark Ranger, healing wave, hardened skin, endurance aura (imagine what I lvled first) and Death orb.
Terrible game.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:55 pm

toxic wisp pulverize mana vortex bash avatar
i was surprised at how well this worked haha i actually thought about trying to make it into a real build but decided the satyr rocks the skill set better
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Toxic Wisp
Chain Light
Devotion Aura
Mana Burn
Weak Constitution

^^A better random than most people can make up!
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:49 am

hero- storm

dragon punch
hex
flash heal? idr this one but i remember i didnt lvl it
wrath

everyone on the other team left fast

i was the fastest lvling hero in the game... it was very sad
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:01 pm

i got this during the final of week 2 chao party
i got siren with
nova, spiked armor, somthing, and terraptus
game winning build huh, i just ganked while my team got ahead in money and level and so did i
Back to top Go down
Slacker_21
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Slacker_21

PostSubject: pally   Builds You Randomed EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:01 pm

paladin with shockwave, shadow strike, goblin horde, avatar.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:13 pm

shadow essence - chain lightning- unholy- anti magic shell- locusts. hp regen ftw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Builds You Randomed   Builds You Randomed Empty

Back to top Go down

Builds You Randomed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next