Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I dont post builds a lot~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
I dont post builds a lot~ EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
I dont post builds a lot~ EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
I dont post builds a lot~ EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
I dont post builds a lot~ EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
I dont post builds a lot~ EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
I dont post builds a lot~ EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
I dont post builds a lot~ EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
I dont post builds a lot~ EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
I dont post builds a lot~ I_vote_lcapI dont post builds a lot~ I_voting_barI dont post builds a lot~ I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
I dont post builds a lot~ I_vote_lcapI dont post builds a lot~ I_voting_barI dont post builds a lot~ I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

I dont post builds a lot~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

I dont post builds a lot~ Empty
PostSubject: I dont post builds a lot~   I dont post builds a lot~ EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Tents

Unholy

Mana Burn

innate : choose whatever you feel you'll be weakest against. if you feel you need more support in the early-midgame in the way of duels then you should get regen. if you can get away w/o the regen and rely on unholy then get health. if you fear any summons or are playing against int, grab

Critmaster

When playing ranged agi this is one of the evolutions of my build. I originally started i had wolves w/ spirit link, poison and mirror that evolved to wolves with unholy and ams. slowly I started to transition out of the summons and mirror phases (despite multi unit micro being more my thing)...

either way this one that I've come down too provides the most flexibility in the way of damage while at the same time covering many of the problems with agi vs spell casts.

Basically you will be main leveling tents offleveling mana burn, putting one point into unholy to give you the regen advantage if the first 2 duels are close. mana burn will deal a spaz ton of damage during the first few duels and will continue to aid you in the way of boss encounters ect. after hitting level 5 tents you come to your crossroad. you can either decide to A) keep main leveling tents to aid you in duels and supplement your farming while at the same time offleveling unholy aura. B)Main level mana burn if they have spells and keep them at low mana during duels and force them into an ams and health pot. you'll be offleveling unholy aura to supplement auto attacking with critmaster C) main level unholy aura as it will make you stronger endgame and allow you to auto attack farm more efficiently by level 9 when tents are level 5 there will be a lot of points to make up for this so you'll be able to stick points into it for quite a while. when you hit another crossroads and can no longer solely level unholy and crit, just follow the steps above again. if your oppoent has no spells that you need to worry about force him to worry about tents during the duels. if he has spells or your thinking of doing early orbs you can run mana burn.

From what I can see, you get a nice mix of spell dmg survivability and physical damage from this build. granted it covers a lot of options and is weaker than a lot of other builds that will go w/ ele mastery and mea for farming and massive attack, but you still have crit master to fall back on and it provides pretty good auto attacking for all levels. chances are you will have to be aggressive with his build at least to the point of stealing their midspawn every now and then. neway
thats it...
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: I dont post builds a lot~   I dont post builds a lot~ EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:11 pm

LOL I watched you run this against care your teammate bent over and handed mid to him. I cant beleive an image build won against a team with a chao member on it I lost 10 dollars because of that dick. Fucken noobs I swear.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: I dont post builds a lot~   I dont post builds a lot~ EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 pm

i ran shockwave that game and since shockwave w/ mana burn is all spell damage anyway its not gonna work as well unless i can be agressive. albeit it wouldnt work nearly as well either way since i was playing teams but ya... neway i'd love some critique -_-
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: I dont post builds a lot~   I dont post builds a lot~ EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Critiques none never believed in the only 5 builds can be played hoopla. However in that build you could try WhirlPool its justa little mana intensive but when paired with tents it hurts a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont post builds a lot~   I dont post builds a lot~ Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont post builds a lot~
Page 1 of 1