Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Builds for the new edit EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Builds for the new edit EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Builds for the new edit EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Builds for the new edit EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Builds for the new edit EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Builds for the new edit EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Builds for the new edit EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Builds for the new edit EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Builds for the new edit EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Builds for the new edit I_vote_lcapBuilds for the new edit I_voting_barBuilds for the new edit I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Builds for the new edit I_vote_lcapBuilds for the new edit I_voting_barBuilds for the new edit I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Builds for the new edit

Go down 
+2
stomp2anewbeat
baneofdeath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Builds for the new edit Empty
PostSubject: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:05 am

Been playing around in the new edit and thinking up some builds

Storm bolt
Hex
frozen orb
Ele mastery

WHy its good?
Frozen orb and Ele mastery together farm well together and in pvp storm bolt, frozen orb, and ele mastery help wear own ams and allow the frozen orb to destroy people's hp. Hex and Storm both help mitigate damage and keep them in your frozen orb.

CHain light
Hex / Divine
Endurance
ele mastery

Endurance helps max attack speed faster which is an issue in the new edit and also supplements elemastery. This build is flexible becasuse you can adapt to either spawn steal with a high level chain or pvp and single target better with max endurance. Your single point defensive means you have alot of points to use elsewhere.

T-clap
Holy light
Wrath of god
Divine Chior

Alot of healing a good farming. Divine choir + low cool down spells with two heals lets you last very long and you have the flexibility to heal or damage depending on what you need.

Ill have more later....
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:09 am

1st one..... if i play you in the tourny im running summons.
2nd one eh. attack speed really isnt as big of an issue as everyone is making it out to be.
3rd i guess i see where your going with that. but i see divine choir as a fully team skill and should prolly not be considered in a 1v1. unless someone can prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 pm

With that third build, you will have no mana to cast anything. Even if you run it on priest, tclap is heavy mana, holy light is heavy mana, for wrath of god to be good, you need to spam it, which is heavy mana. that is 3 heavy mana skills. Aka, light orb GG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:10 pm

It's more of a support build for a team game, hence the divine choir. Getting a shell is not unheard of if you happen to need the mana. Ive used this build an made it work, it's just not an amazing 1v1 build but works well for team games.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 pm

it doesnt matter whether its a support build for a team game, or a 1v1 build. The fact of the matter is the amount of mana needed to pull this off. Hell, tclap farming alone is costly on one's mana. But you want to use holy light and wrath of god on top of that... any mana burn effect will completely rape that build.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:55 pm

so what do you suggest he do to counter the mana burn effect?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 pm

If you get a shell then you'll have a ludicrous amount of mana you could also get the scepter of the mana goddess to steal mana and add some regen (300%)
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Well, for the way you are looking to play this, you are going to be leveling all 3 skills equally. If you want all skills to be at their best, you should have them all at level 12. This means it would have to me a late-mid to end game build. If someone were to play aggressive against you, you would have a hard time leveling with only thunder clap; almost any other main farming skill can steal your creeps with ease. Also, you forget that every time someone casts a mana burning effect, it does damage to your health as well. with a shell, you are giving them more than enough mana to spam mana burn on you. I suggest you swap out either the defensive or misc skill if this is a team build. If you want a more solid team build with divine choir, id suggest Chain heal, Healing Ward, misc farmer of choice, dc. Id suggest running it on someone with high int/int gain, like abom. however, if you are using abom, get the life bonus innate.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:35 am

"If you get a shell then you'll have a ludicrous amount of mana you could also get the scepter of the mana goddess to steal mana and add some regen (300%)"

But what are you going to do early and mid game? Your going to be rushing a bunch of items to support a healing build, which is going to leave you massively low in areas like HP and armour. Anyone in a team game with half a brain knows to kill the healer asap. Further, manaflare is a staple team game spell, and since you have 4 mana intensive spells your going to be taking hits from a flare like no tomorrow coupled with the low hp because your rushing regen items to support your build...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 pm

if you ever want to heal in a team game, chain heal is the name of the game. Chain heal by itself, is better than the three healers your picked to go with your t-clap... combined.

This does away with the need to evenly level 3 skills, and greatly reduces your mana output. If you want to go full support (which I have done) grab an aura to off level, and just follow a strong farmer around, taking creeps from your opponent. The healing build just has too many downfalls, and I dont see it working in a team game, or in a 1v1; against anyone competent.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Builds for the new edit   Builds for the new edit Empty

Back to top Go down

Builds for the new edit
Page 1 of 1