Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEternal Immortality Set - Page 3 I_voting_barEternal Immortality Set - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEternal Immortality Set - Page 3 I_voting_barEternal Immortality Set - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Eternal Immortality Set

Go down 
+24
Mr.Blonde
hectichain
imsofattest
Shankz
Veracruz
carefulibite
i_4got_my_user
didnotmeanto
W_never_lose_MW
jarjar
Soul_Thirst
biki
wwecom
Nerdock
Sam
John
eddieibbe
Wrathtoruin
ThePirate
sami_gurl
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
verti89
Glorn2
Nergal
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:35 pm

if youre just now seeing the comedy of the past hour then you sir...are hopeless
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Veracruz my friend your a bit dense.I actually have an unprotected copy of 4.0 so I know the truth but I will never tell. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:13 pm

I doubt there even is a recipe, prolly just a reg item placed on to the lich queen with 0% chance of dropping, fairly simple :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:24 pm

kill your own level 12 skeletons 5000 times without healing your mana with no items and it will drop from the last skeleton. trust me, i tested it
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Um yeah... I don't sit and watch forums for hours... sorry to disappoint.

Well in my grandmothers armoire, you would indeed find all her recipes lmao. And looots of chocolate mmmmm. Not surprising, she makes it. But we relate to what we know, don't we? Anyhow... Yeah I think too much sometimes but w/e. And of course I saw this 'comedy' you speak of, but Sami girl just has this way of setting a tone in a forum room. Maybe its from all the acid I've done, or all the raving with very belligerent people I associate myself with, but I pick up tones(emotion). If someone gets pissed, especially a chick. I get pissed. Call me implusive. I know. =D

And well my IQ is 134... In Canada... or 144 in the States, both on the Wechsler scale, and sure, that does not mean I am 99th percentile in all areas, but it leaves me guessing, that you have no real right to call me 'dense'. And yes I am qualified to join Mensa, as is my little brother(whom's IQ) is ridiculous. And yes, Sami I am fucking cocky and I love it, It is a personal belief of mine, that self-doubt is as restricting a chain, as a physical ball and chain and that will not change anytime soon. Uncertainty is another =D
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:57 pm

an angry one arent we? in case you forgot YOU are the one that was being dense, by not taking very obvious hints the entire time and talking about how awesome your programs are. ( cuz we all really really give a shit.)

you got the joke? that makes lots of sense seeing as how you kept acting like a dumbass kid who has to make himself feel special by bragging about his iq over the internet.
sorry, this is the internet. your iq doesnt matter here. neither do your "secret programs" you can use to get items from a map.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:44 pm

lets end the flame war...

As I came from a school with a VERY high average intelligence; and being... not on the top of that list... along with my studies in psychology, it is actually usually the people with a very high IQ who miss very simple things; or often overlook witty things.

^^just 2 cents.

But yeah, the item cannot be made at all in the game; ever, by anyone, for any reason, under any circumstances.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:45 pm

lol i think my favorite part so far of the entire immortality set saga is that despite the fact that, glorn, myself, wrath, and fats ALL made more fun of you than sami (literally all she said was you were annoying) but all you remember is that she put you into 'rage' mode. Ironically your comments literally didnt change after her comment so I am not really sure what you are even actually arguing.

Additionally my IQ is 182 in every country, and i ate my little brother. i also have a substantially larger than normal penis and i smell of rich mahogany.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:46 pm

ok fine no more flaming...except for the above which u wrote while i was in the midst of mine the end
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm

carefulibite wrote:
Reading this topic has made me laugh instead of scrolling through the enitre thing I offer you this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4 It's a FAKE!!!!

LOL a dead topic revived with a simple little youtube that explains and makes fun of this whole debate. People crying wishing it existed and it doesnt. Whoever is insisting it exist your officially that crying black guy "Don't you under stands its real" It's FAKE!!!!!! Unless its in a test edit for simple kicks while they test the Rag misson.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:47 pm

my iq is 138 and im about as stupid as they come, iq dont mean SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:31 am

IQ just tells you how efficiently you learn... My IQ test even told me how I learnt in various many areas. And someone who learns efficiently, generally has adopted multiple styles of learning, for many various different things, meaning if they put their minds to it(people with high learning abilities), they have the ability to perceive things in many a different way. Ever heard of The Doors? No, not the band, although they fucking rock. So yes, IQ is virtually a rating, of how purely, efficiently and well-defined you can perceive things. Even I am willing to say I don't perceive things in every aspect to the full extent of my potential, nor do.... basically every human on this planet?(With the exception of a few possible people)

Look at the classic raised Christian from the old days, say, 60-80 years ago. There opinions are usually very biased, know only what they were taught, because a learning dependency on others, with the exceptions of those who indeed have high IQ, whom having a trouble looking at something so generic, and taking it serious(with the exception of the morals). This is because they have opened multiple doors of perception.

And now that I have read your posts. And Sry Glorn this will be the last one, but where did I start raging? Sure, I 'said' I got 'pissed'. But does =D mean I was mad? Is YOUR perception altered? All I merely did was try to explain myself, after you guys started flaming! Personally, its offensive. Sami insulted me, I gave No Comment... until the emotion came out abit. But I am fairly tolerant, so what did I do. I admitted that I was cocky... And what happened. You all ganged on me, even more... so no I am not sorry lmao, and fuck you. You think its stupid to post your IQ on the internet? Then how insulting somebody you've never mets intelligence?

And no... this is not raging, if I was pissed, the messages would be short, sweet, and impeccable. LOL. If it isn't obvious, I just like to explain things... And my fingers just seem to keep moving.... Prehaps because I will be moving very soon, so no I won't be here to piss any of you off for much longer =( I merely joined this group to get some help on afew minor things on my map, finish it, and was hoping some of you might want to be the first testers of a new generation/genre of map... And no there is no restrictions, all you flamers can still test. Probably be done it by... the weekend following next, but I do have alot to do lol. more then half the map. Easy. But, hey, I work my ass off. So expect it soon, if your interested!
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:17 am

No offense due but you come off as a real Douche Bag.
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:46 am

Sorry but I feel I am just defending myself, but w/e I'm done explaining though. so...

Hey Glorn, Do you ever plan to make a public version where there is a Eternal Immortality Set and a known recipe? Or is that just crazy talk? Smile

Also I thought you guys might like this: Enjoy! =Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYTrbDLSy_w
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:26 am

^-- still cant read...

"But yeah, the item cannot be made at all in the game; ever, by anyone, for any reason, under any circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:45 am

he said that now, but doesnt mean he wont add it in later version Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:45 am

gotta give vera some credit... only person who has typed more than a paragraph without a spelling mistake or anything of the sort. congrats!

*edit*
ooooo. seems you still have to learn how to determine when to use their", "there", and "they're"

*edit numero dos*
i was trying to back vera up btw, not bring him/her down any further Smile

Last edited by i_4got_my_user on Thu May 06, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:18 am

Alright, for the second time. Stop the flame war, or arguing, or defending yourselves back and forth by attacking other people. Any posts after this that are considered (by me) to be of that nature, will result in a 1 week forum ban.

To answer the above question:
Back in 3.1 I had considered adding the Eternal Immortality set as an actual obtainable item. I decided not to in the end, for the same reason that it isn't in Revolutions.

Personally, as an old-school player, I hate the fact that games were taking 2 hours to play. I didn't want to add another reason for games to take 2+ hours. As you may see in revolutions, I have shortened game times down quite a bit. I have played a few VERY good games, wherein both teams were very close to their kill count in the end. Said games lasted about 70-80 minutes. The majority of Revolutions games I play last about 40 minutes. In that time, people get enough gold for an immortals item, a good weapon, and a few "off-hand" items. If you try hard, you should be able to get 2 immortals items before the game ends. 2 players, with 2 immortals items, should easily be able to do the entire rag quest without resting. (buy bombs)

^^So in conclusion, there would be no point to adding such an item to the game. Games wouldn't last long enough to support it, and I wouldn't want them do.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:54 pm

i think this topic should just be deleted, and replaced by a sticky that says: "THIS ITEM DOES NOT EXIST" with no ability for non admins to coment. i mean seriously this is a 5 page flaming topic that we all contributed to, lol.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Veracruz wrote:
Sorry but I feel I am just defending myself, but w/e I'm done explaining though. so...

Hey Glorn, Do you ever plan to make a public version where there is a Eternal Immortality Set and a known recipe? Or is that just crazy talk? Smile

Also I thought you guys might like this: Enjoy! =Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYTrbDLSy_w

Nice youtube I've seen it before but it always makes me laugh. "Never have you been so awake" "Coffee in high doses" very effective.... And Eternal Immortality Set is fake spread by word of mouth. The funny part is you still get some noobs who beleive it exists.
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:47 am

Yeah, I'm an very old-school player too, so I can respect the logic to your answer. Personally when I saw the immortal items for the 1st time I was like 'HOLY FUCK', and I tried making one... but didn't realize half the items I could buy, instead of having to make them. So I literally spent like 20 minutes trying to make one of them lol. I think it was the armor too...

All in all, I'm sort've relieved that your not going to be adding it. I think it would screw up the team game play deeply. As a pre-made team would likely just pass resources, setting 1 player up to get the Set asap, and whoever that player was, would obviously be godlike compared to ants, throughout the entire game as after the set would come the stats, if needed at least.

There is easy fixes, but it still would be pretty pointless, especially considering all the current recipes.

And yeah, the grammar mistakes are more me trying to not go over things, that need not be changed, generally because people can still mentally make the relation easily.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:59 am

Heh, bringing up an off topic and hilarious point... Not sure if I am the only one, but in team games, where we are getting destroyed, I will pool my ally, and sit in the yiff fox arena gathering gold, to continue pooling my ally. Even if I have a better build and am farther progressed that him. why? Because my ally would never pool me. However, A victory is a victory, doesn't matter how you have to obtain it, so long as you arent kicking players.

^^With that in mind, I am prolly the dirtiest player in the game when it is a close game^^

A handful of us HAVE used the eternal immortality set before though. It is just 2400 to all stats. It was just part of rag quest testing though. (Prolly should have spent more time on that)
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:07 am

Yeah, its like the orb I have set for my testers for my map. As now most of the terrain is done, and the borders. But not the realm that will connect the other realms and the approperiate waygates. So basically where ever you start, your stuck, without the orb at least.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:18 pm

yea.. that was entertaining.. that and dressup 3.1 style. =D
Back to top Go down
hectichain
Unranked
Unranked
hectichain

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:30 am

haha sorry i know this is bringing up a old thread but haha wow.....after i do like 5 hours of gameplay i finally start searching online for the recipe come to this website sign up and now find out its not a set haha that sucks balls but its life and hillarious that people would fight over it and glorn just something you might want to consider is lowering the CD on the raise and lower kill count as even when i do a 2v2 it lasts no longer than 20 minutes due to me going and killing the other team when they take one of my two creep spawns(thats with random mode so its not like i have a rigged build it happens everytime) also another thing that would be cool would be instead of destroying the players unit when they leave substitute ownership to a computer and put AI triggers(or eh guess your doing the scripting) but put AI scripting in making him go around and kill creeps and if he runs into a hero kill the enemy hero and also make him be able to play a duel intelligentally

sorry for bad spelling and all Very Happy thanks Glorn love the game haha havn't played WC3 in like 3 years and i wanted to play this again and remembered the CHA's built by slayer dragon and tried finding but only found yours but glad i found yours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Immortality Set
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com