Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEternal Immortality Set - Page 2 I_voting_barEternal Immortality Set - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEternal Immortality Set - Page 2 I_voting_barEternal Immortality Set - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Eternal Immortality Set

Go down 
+24
Mr.Blonde
hectichain
imsofattest
Shankz
Veracruz
carefulibite
i_4got_my_user
didnotmeanto
W_never_lose_MW
jarjar
Soul_Thirst
biki
wwecom
Nerdock
Sam
John
eddieibbe
Wrathtoruin
ThePirate
sami_gurl
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
verti89
Glorn2
Nergal
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:05 pm

eternal immortality set adds 2400 to all skills, and just cuz YOu dont know how to get it, doesn't mean it doesnt exist. If you look right of ultimate building when choosing skills u can see it, as well as on lich queen in pro mode.
Back to top Go down
W_never_lose_MW
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:43 am

Hey glorn.. just wanned 2 ask u if the only way to make was so that way YOU put their name in som kind of trigger for the game. if its not that ill try lol
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:12 am

I have my own theories about this item though I do not actively pursue it.First off their is no evidence that it exists in any other version save 4.0 (which is not finished)Second glorn would not make it a combination of all immortal items there has to be one or two that are fairly basic or at least not immortal items simply because if it was all immortal items it would be to simple to figure out.My third point is that pursuing this is a waste of time play the game.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi everybody. +1
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:26 pm

WARNING YOU WILL NOT GET INFORMATION FOR ETERNAL IMMORTALLITY SET WARNING DO NOT WASTE YOUR OR OURS ASKING ABOUT IT WARNING IF ANY OF US SEE YOU ON THE STREET WE WILL SLIT YOU WRISTS WITH A RUSTY BUTTER KNIFE WARNING READ THE FORUMS IN ORDER TO BETTER YOUR GAME NOT FIND AWAY TO CHEAT YOU NOOBISH IGNORENT JACK ASSES
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:32 pm

wow. chill the hell out?

threats cuz they ask about an item? lame, even if it was a "joke"
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:40 am

I vouch for both sides... I mean.. if anyone in this topic, asking for the answer... actually reads the topic (say, if they were looking for the recipe already posted) then they would have noticed the ~9-17 times it has been said that it doesnt exist.

Though I agree, even jokeful threats on the forum are not allowed because some people who do not know you, or the way many of us joke, it would seem very harsh.

BUT TO ANYONE ELSE LOOKING FOR THE ANSWER:
read the damn forum!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:15 am

ya maybe if they read what i posted like 2 times and glorn idk how many time he posted it didnt exist then they would understand

also if people stop saying it does exist just to mess around with them thats messed up then they complain why pubs are so bad because they are wasting their time looking for that recipi
so soul and whoever else stop... glorn already said it doesnt exist he made the map not u he should know
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:09 am

I have no problem with pubs and stuff asking me in the game... I intentionally put that item there to annoy the hell out of people. I new when I put it in that I would asked how to get it by thousands of people... My problem is simply that is 90% of the asking in this thread; have an answer a post or two before they asked. Its like taking a test with the answer key in front of you; and still trying to cheat off your neighbor!
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 am

lol I still like my link for how to make the item . Has any one foolishly clicked it? probabally not.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:36 pm

i did, b4 i even read your comment, wasnt really that scary took too long to load the pic. nice try
Back to top Go down
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Glorn2
I suggust that when you release the next cha. Write on it that there is no recipe for eternal immortsality set.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Reading this topic has made me laugh instead of scrolling through the enitre thing I offer you this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4 It's a FAKE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:19 am

I could find out how to make it. =D But that would kinda spoil the secert, as once I knew I couldn't use it, unless I wanted others to find out. But... then again... I am curious! Hmmm, what you guys think? Should I take the effort into finding out?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:34 am

try as hard as you want; if you can figure out how to make it, in ANY of the public versions of the map; then I will name it after you :p
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:41 am

Hehehe, I would rather it not be named after me, as my way of finding out is sort've cheating Very Happy

Also would you mind taking a look @ my map now? Ill login east
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:49 am

your way of finding out would go beyond cheating and be borderline miraculous.
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:51 am

Yeah, I have a program that is virtually unobtainable these days. It allows me to obtain virtually anything I need or want from a map.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:55 am

Even with your "cheating" you wont find out how to make shit, so have fun.

your cockiness is pretty fuckin annoying.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:57 am

could it even allow you to obtain secrets so deep, dark, and secret that even the mapmaker isnt even sure what they mean?
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:59 am

My cockiness? No comment =D

And not likely verti
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Lol, your program is a map deprotector of nature; I have a few also. In fact, I just explained to verti how someone could go about figuring out anything from my map, assuming they have any skill at all with a map, and a deprotector.

Downside, no matter how skilled you are at anything, you will never figure out the recipe!
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:17 pm

unless of course he buys your grandmothers armoire that happens to have your handscribbled reminder of what the recipes are stashed in one of the drawers...

please god someone get this...
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Hehe, I don't want cooking recipes! If thats what you indeed ment! And Glorn that sounds like a challenge =D Either that or your saying something else, which I would think is quite comical, considering all the people TRYING to find something that seems likely doesn't exist =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Immortality Set
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com