Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Eternal Immortality Set EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Eternal Immortality Set EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Eternal Immortality Set EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Eternal Immortality Set EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Eternal Immortality Set EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Eternal Immortality Set EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Eternal Immortality Set EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Eternal Immortality Set I_vote_lcapEternal Immortality Set I_voting_barEternal Immortality Set I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Eternal Immortality Set I_vote_lcapEternal Immortality Set I_voting_barEternal Immortality Set I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Eternal Immortality Set

Go down 
+24
Mr.Blonde
hectichain
imsofattest
Shankz
Veracruz
carefulibite
i_4got_my_user
didnotmeanto
W_never_lose_MW
jarjar
Soul_Thirst
biki
wwecom
Nerdock
Sam
John
eddieibbe
Wrathtoruin
ThePirate
sami_gurl
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
verti89
Glorn2
Nergal
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nergal
Unranked
Unranked

Eternal Immortality Set Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Is this a real item? And if so.... wtf? How do you make it? I've made every immortal item in a game, and tried every 6 piece combo of the 7 total items. Anyone share the recipe?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:56 pm

I'm not sure ANYONE can make the eternal immortality set. That's what's great about it! I doubt any of you will ever figure it out on your own.

I've heard from some people that it turns everyone in the game into chickens though! I think assist and kon can give you more information on it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:03 pm

(Removed because mwahaha is right, figure it out on your own)

Last edited by verti89 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Why not just let him find out on his own? I don't think it's too difficult to make, and it's the best item in the game...If you start telling people what it does, that just takes the fun out of it :/
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
Nergal
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:17 pm

I would like to find out on my own what it does... but I can't make the damn thing. I have a single player game saved with every immortal item and every boss item. You say it isn't difficult to figure out, but did you guys seriously find it by trying? Or did you find it on accident?
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:30 pm

lol! this is classic..
Back to top Go down
Nergal
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Your face is classic!

Sad
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Im gonna take that as a compliment =]
Back to top Go down
ThePirate
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:24 am

Yeah this is kinda making me angry also as well as the fricken key that does nothing that I can tell. I even went to the damn treasure chest and it did nothing. I tried copying the college kids inventory in hopes that it would create the Eternal Immortality Set, but it didn't. I tried having THE Eternal Set and put that with immortal and it didn't work. I even tried putting all the Eternals together which also didn't work. So honestly I have no clue and it's making me angry because it does exist, since the boss has it but it all depends on if Glorn2 made mats for it.

Basically I'm asking for a clue. Just a little one.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 am

50 people have asked for clues, noone got one.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 pm

If you want; I will post some screenshots of myself wielding it.. But I wont give you any clues....
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:40 pm

you already have screenies of it. in the 4.0 thing.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:14 am

Does it work in 3.0 ?
Back to top Go down
eddieibbe
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:49 am

Just a few hints please... In the recipe for the item, does it need 2 of the same item? or more.

Is it a recipe at all, meaning, is the item found somewhere nobody has checked?
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:55 am

First of all read past texts second of all it was stated to figure it out on your own.

Ignorance can only be cured by information find the antidote.
Back to top Go down
eddieibbe
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:59 am

What's there to "figure"? We got a bunch of items, some random combination of random items make up this item. There's no leads no hints... so there's nothing to figure!

I agree that maybe you shouldn't tell people how to make it straightforwardly, but completely abandoning everyone in the dark makes it more than too difficult.

Why not make it a game by giving a few vague hints and let those who can figure it out use it!

People who figure it out for themselves will want the advantage so i doubt people will go blabbing it out to the public, given the hard time they themselves had to put in to make it.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:01 am

single player mode by 1 of everything not the highest items all of it and pick up every item working your way down in relitivity.

Hint made

Besides it gives you bloody 3k stats you dont hint on that its a secret for a reason
Back to top Go down
Sam
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:00 am

People who figured it out for themselves should no longer play games as they have wasted plenty of time as it is
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:57 pm

not worth my time to figure it out honestly, people quit when they see that i got immortals boots, forget going for something that would take all game.
Back to top Go down
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:37 pm

I tryed over 10 times to get Eternal Immortality Set. Killed Lich 10 times in pro mode. took over 100 minuts each time but still i never got the set. Always immortal items and lightsaber.
Also tryed to combine different immortal items, but still to use.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:22 pm

I don't know I think it has to have a simple item like immortals armor has armor set it's something like that, Or at least I think so.
Back to top Go down
biki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 am

that would be funny if 6 junk items made eternal immortality set; ie, 6 power sets made it
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:00 pm

special circumstances must be met and kept secret, because if it was figured out, everyone would eventually be making it, so we only use it in inhouse games to avoid chances the public would see how to make it. Cuz all u really have to do is save replay and watch what they did....
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 pm

we get it, its a secret mcsecretpants. and probably not worth the time spent making it or trying to figure out how to make it.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 pm

we already told u guys there is no such thing as a eternal immortality set so dont bother to make it or think about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Immortality Set   Eternal Immortality Set Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Immortality Set
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com