Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Build of 1000 Truths EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Build of 1000 Truths EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Build of 1000 Truths EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Build of 1000 Truths EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Build of 1000 Truths EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Build of 1000 Truths EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Build of 1000 Truths EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Build of 1000 Truths EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Build of 1000 Truths EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Build of 1000 Truths I_vote_lcapBuild of 1000 Truths I_voting_barBuild of 1000 Truths I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Build of 1000 Truths I_vote_lcapBuild of 1000 Truths I_voting_barBuild of 1000 Truths I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Build of 1000 Truths

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Build of 1000 Truths Empty
PostSubject: Build of 1000 Truths   Build of 1000 Truths EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:15 pm

It was foretold by Salzman from accounting that this build would present itself to those in great need. Original having its power instilled in a sword (and when combined with another great weapon from the supreme/golden badger era...) it was deemed too powerful and locked away in a 1 gig flash drive along with some petty cash never to be seen again.

The Hero
Pretty much any agility/strength MELEE hero will do provided they have decent starting damage. Thirty starting damage or higher... Lets say Demon Hunter for the heck of it.

The Build
Feedback
Cripple (manage well spend our mana on something)
Poison Sting
Dragon Slayer
Element Mastery (or any ultimate that can farm really)

Invest the first point into poison sting, the second point into cripple and from there on max feedback. Leveling on this build is pretty flexible max feed back, put about a point in cripple, off level poison sting, and of course level element mastery whenever you're able. Around a 6-7 point investment into poison you could start investing more points into cripple although it doesn't really hurt the build to have level 15 poison either.

Items
Bombs
HP potion
Assassins Garb
Infused Cloak
Boots of Speed
Sell bombs buy potions right before duel (HP,AMS)
The one ring
(Extending into shielding staff + super sonic +mastery ring, weapon ect)
End game Core being
Omega Weapon
Ring of Speed Demon
Masterful Ring of Shielding
Auroric Set
Either T2 frost shield or T1/T2 lightning shield
Immortals...

Weaknesses and stregths.
No farm prior to your ultimate so... Aside from that pretty much any late game build far in a way out classes this by a country mile. It's more or less for fun and when you know your allies can farm and you're opponents are a little too reliant on their mana. Heavy DPS vs. mages and serves as a mild spell denial vs. every one else. The slow attack speed hurts mages and tanks, mana burn hurts strength and agility, and the spell damage hurts agility. This build is fairly strong vs. stationary wards and small pockets of summons. However very weak to summon overload (IE Skeletons). Primarily this build excels when vs. cookie cutter builds (IE one farm, one buff, one disables, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Build of 1000 Truths   Build of 1000 Truths EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:15 am

You could swap cripple for terrify to give you something vs multiple targets.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Build of 1000 Truths   Build of 1000 Truths EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:18 am

Undead used something similar against me; though I forget his offensive; maybe DS?

Hunter, DS, vortex, psn, mastery. Similar concept, burn all mana; force anyone to facetank you with psn.

I say this to say that he started with a fire orb; just a fire orb. He reached level 7 for the first duel, and I was level 8. I was using my badger build (Still the best build in the game, IMO), and he kept up with me farming for almost the entire game. I won 8-0, but all of the duels were close; I was below 30% life in almost all of them. With practice, this may be the best "passive" build out there right now.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Build of 1000 Truths   Build of 1000 Truths EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:30 am

Wrathtoruin wrote:
You could swap cripple for terrify to give you something vs multiple targets.

In a team game I probably wouldn't use this build. Something about desperately needing a fast 8 and having bad allies tend to go hand in hand. However if I were to use this in a team game I would probably go for sonic boom and position myself in such a way to separate my main target from their allies. Hopefully one of my allies has slow ward or demon storm to make the task much easier. Once you hit 8 though farming becomes much easier as your feed back does double damage and element mastery gives you the much needed aoe.

Glorn2 wrote:
Undead used something similar against me; though I forget his offensive; maybe DS?

Hunter, DS, vortex, psn, mastery.  Similar concept, burn all mana; force anyone to facetank you with psn.

I say this to say that he started with a fire orb; just a fire orb.  He reached level 7 for the first duel, and I was level 8.  I was using my badger build (Still the best build in the game, IMO), and he kept up with me farming for almost the entire game.  I won 8-0, but all of the duels were close; I was below 30% life in almost all of them.  With practice, this may be the best "passive" build out there right now.

Yea lol I think I used this build against undead-boy when he was using Necro with flame strike farmer. I think maybe he had 1 level advantage going into the first duel but still lost due to feedback taking his mana and the hefty attack speed slows via cripple + poison. Needless to say the whole combo countered his set-up pretty hard. The thing that hurt him most was the lost attack speed.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Build of 1000 Truths   Build of 1000 Truths EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:16 pm

His version didn't fare so well against my badger, because my build doesn't use manager, other than an opening flamestrike. The vortex kinda hurt my badger, but not enough. He went a weapon fast which allowed him to keep up well, and hurt me a lot in duels. His lack of survival with the weapon made duels fast.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Build of 1000 Truths   Build of 1000 Truths EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:06 pm

To be fair I don't think my version would either. Not only do you have better farm going in but also dps having both bonus stats and badger (being a pseudo g-ward minus the speed bonus). Actaully I'm very shocked he was level 7 by the first duel. Seriously my prediction of that match would have been about 6 and a half. Still bonus stats builds are very hard to over come without a duel farm formula (IE ditch farmer + an ultimate that can farm) and generally a better late game out look. Perhaps a short cd debuff/buff or simple matter of having more disables.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Build of 1000 Truths   Build of 1000 Truths EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:30 pm

Yeah, I was super impressed with how well his build did. Normally by mid game, even against good farming builds, I have a 5-6 level advantage, and I dont think I ever had better than a 3 level advantage on him; I even leveled flamestrike to 10 (rather than 7) to try to push the advantage. I got dual ex fire orbs after the 3rd duel, then had an axe in no time for power farming.

Really, the power of his auto-attacking, with a reasonably fast weapon were impressive. I saw hunter with a fire orb at the start and was instantly saddened, thinking that within 5 min, he would call for a rematch. An outstanding build; easily counter all cookie-cutters. I think working a scepter into the mix could do wonders for survival; and if immortals become a thing, shield should be first priority.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Build of 1000 Truths   Build of 1000 Truths EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:36 pm

I think you and I came to the conclusion at the end of that game that staying at level 2 weapon and getting more agi/life would be to my benefit. That was a fun build regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build of 1000 Truths   Build of 1000 Truths Empty

Back to top Go down

Build of 1000 Truths
Page 1 of 1