Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
my int build. and  sum others EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
my int build. and  sum others EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
my int build. and  sum others EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
my int build. and  sum others EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
my int build. and  sum others EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
my int build. and  sum others EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
my int build. and  sum others EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
my int build. and  sum others EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
my int build. and  sum others EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
my int build. and  sum others I_vote_lcapmy int build. and  sum others I_voting_barmy int build. and  sum others I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
my int build. and  sum others I_vote_lcapmy int build. and  sum others I_voting_barmy int build. and  sum others I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

my int build. and sum others

Go down 
+4
Pissonmyhands
epicpowda11
KJC
dermiester
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

my int build. and  sum others Empty
PostSubject: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 am

Ok this is a build i use but i need a better misc skill. but i find the one i use work for the start of game but once i get alot more mana its kinda useless..

Passive.....chain lightning
Defence.....mana flare
Misc..........mana restor (i need a different misc its only good for begining of game.)
Inniate.......anything u want (life regen, or bash) is what i pick
Ulti.............element mastery

umm so if u have any suggestions plz help.
................................................................................
oh and these are other build that i have sitting around.
the skills are in the order of
passive
defence
misc
inniate
ulti
agi or str hero
poison nova
manaflare
anything
life regen
wirlpool
int hero or a str or agi with high mana
magic barrage
mana flare
magice enhanced
life regen
int hero. necor or priest
storm bolt
mana flare
goblins life regen or command.
and any ulti u want. wirlpool element mastery puppet master or avatar.
...........................................................................................................

timmy. or a fast attt agi or str hero.
frostfall or chain lightning
evasion or mana flare. if u pick mana flare get shroud. for evasion
poison strike
bash wirlpool
....................................................................................................
melee hero agi. or what ever u want.
soul burn
static shock
acid rain
life regen avatar
..................................................................................................

2 gladiator mode builds i use.
str hero.
life drain, death strike, stormbolt or feed back
evasion or mana flare. i get evasionfor this most of the time.
magic enhance or poison strike or hex.
life regen or what ever u want. or bash
element mastery.
int hero.
storm bolt. or soul burn.
evasion.
hex or what ever u want.
life regen or bash
mana shield.

and get the frozen staff so u can freez them u get extra time to attack or to run away and recharge ur mana.
............................................................................................................
well thats all i got to say. so if u have suggestions for my siren build. plz feel free to give me ur feed back.

and for the other builds i posted there just ones i have tried. and they work against pubs and if ur a really good player u can make them work again other really good players. and there only builds to help out the ppl who just started and dont really know what to use. u can play aroudn with the builds i posted.

and plz no rude comments.

Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:08 am

I have this build that i have tried. and they work against pubs and if ur a really good player u can make them work again other really good players.

1st - farming skill of whatever you want
2nd - defensive skill of whatever you want
3rd - whatever you want
innate - whatever you want
ult - Avatar or whatever you want

items, Mastery of the ring and whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:32 am

Passive.....chain lightning
Defence.....mana flare
Misc..........mana restor (i need a different misc its only good for begining of game.)
Inniate.......anything u want (life regen, or bash) is what i pick
Ulti.............element mastery

Passive = Offensive by the way... p.s. read the dicitonary meaning of "passive" lol.

I) Chain Lightning is a gank skill that can farm, not a farm spell. You have neither Banish or WC or buff this skill, making it half useless. Substitute this for a farm skill. ... Shockwave, BoF, FF or Barrage.

II) I can't say much about mana flare, dont use this 1v1 though theres not enough spells getting cast to make it useful.

III) Mana restore is useless unless you plan on ending the game before third duel. Get a disable like darkness, It'll help you out much more. If your low on mana get a crown of ages early over time it does as much regen as restore and gicves you stats and dmg reduc. I see your going mastery which means you should be using melee to use this to its complete potential. So get darkness for anti kite.

IV) Life Regen is good, bash is meh ... late game spell. But this isn't a late game build.

V) Elemental Mastery is good, dont get this if your going ranged though.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
agi or str hero
poison nova
manaflare
anything
life regen
wirlpool

I) Poison Nova is mana intensive on a Intel build, DO NOT use this on agi or strength you will fail in real games due to being outfarmed.
II) You use mana flare in pretty much every build get some diversity.
III) Don't post build reviews that feature "anything" as a spell. Atleast give options of a few.
IV) Life Regen, again is solid.
V) Whirlpools good, especially for anti kite, spell damage and a nice few second disable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
int hero. necor or priest
storm bolt
mana flare
goblins life regen or command.
and any ulti u want. wirlpool element mastery puppet master or avatar.

I) Stormbolts alright, Soul burn is better though imo, its duration is about 200-300% better throughout leveling, even though the stun completely disables, SB does nearly that for longer.
II) Again with the mana flare...
III) With the release of this new version in which summons got nerfed hard, I would step away from goblins personally. They arn't half as good as they used to be.
IV) Again stay away mostly from Puppet master, especially with goblins. There is no more spell reduc which means farm spells and or vortex are one shots to the summons.
timmy. or a fast attt agi or str hero.
frostfall or chain lightning
evasion or mana flare. if u pick mana flare get shroud. for evasion
poison strike
bash wirlpool

Ok these are getting repetitive, your builds are mostly all the same with one skill changed. Please think of something else besides Chain Lightning, Mana Flare, Bash and Whirlpool and come back later.
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 pm

hey not my fault i like evasion or mana flare. 1v1 evasion works great. and in a big game mana flare owns. and those are builds i use sumtimes.

and kjc dont be a dick i said to use whatever want for innate cuz i only pick either life regen or bash. and really u can use whatever inniate skill u want. and the other spots that i said to get whateever u want is cuz they are still in the testing.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Well, just telling you why you always lose horribly. If you can't take the criticism and try something new don't post your builds and well, keep losing. Up to you.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 pm

take some advice from epic and kjc. what their both saying is true down to the letter. I'd even go as far as to say ele mastery should be an ult for melee str and agi heroes. its good on int melee but not ranged. for your int why not put banish as your misc and keep chain. there you have it. chain is first priority followed by 1 point in banish and then level chain and mana flare evenly.
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:37 pm

i used my siren build. in a game and was 17-0. so it does work.
and piss how do i get mana with out haveing to go back to base to get more.

but i guess i could switch mana restore for banish.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:49 pm

yeah, and 90% of people in a clan should be able to go 17-0 with any build.

I could shit in a hat, throw it at the wall, laugh about it for a while.. Realize a CHA game is still going on; clean up the mess, and end up 17-0.

These guys posted more to improve your build than you posted for your build. It isnt like they posted 1 line of "you suck, your build sucks, fuck off, ur gay" amiright? They are only offering ways for you to improve your build; arguing that you have won with it doesn't strengthen the build at all.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:50 pm

dermie. unless your hitting level 9-10 w/ MR ur not using it right. somehow i just smell that farming w/ chain is not getting you to 9-10 so ya why bother just run back get some items and be done. plenty of builds will get you to 8 even if you have to travel back to base after you use your spell once.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 pm

have u considered keeping ele mastery and getting poinson attack, throw in something like slow or slow ward, and you can kite for about 7 years or so
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:24 am

Quote :
i used my siren build. in a game and was 17-0. so it does work.
and piss how do i get mana with out haveing to go back to base to get more.

but i guess i could switch mana restore for banish.

I) I went 8-0 on you with almost nothing but auto attack, does that make what I used a good build? No it still sucked harder then Fats sister.

II) Fuck Mana restore, HORRIBLE waste of a skill 99% of the time. Get a Crown of Ages mana problem solved.

III) Elemental Mastery on Ranged Intel is just silly. 1/2 of the spell depends on you getting hit. Ranged depends on you not getting hit. Thus, easy logic says that you waste 1/2 of the skill by using it on range. Furthermore 10% health on Intel isn't something you should be willing to sacrifice. NOT saying it isn't possible but it takes a certain amount of skill to pull off which I have never seen sufficiently come from you.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 am

i don't understand how its a waste, just cause you are ranged, doesn't mean they aren't going to be attacking you. its not like your ult nova is only melee range. the main draw back to it is that it saps needed health from the int ranged heros.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 am

Its not a waste, you just won't proc it nearly as much as a melee hero would. Its just inefficient and there are more useful ults if you are ranged. As I said someone thats fairly good can pull that off and do well with it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:17 am

The thing your forgetting is ideally you wouldnt get hit much key word being ideally problem is wether you like it or not your going to get hit some time or another. That said I simply dont like the skill element mastery on an intelligence hero. The builds are kind of meh but if you enjoy playing them then play them and get better with them.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:23 am

well im saying against another ranged hero, you are gonna get hit just as much as you would if you were melee... the issue isn't about whether ele mastery is good on ranged or melee, its about whether ranged int can afford to lose 10% hp. ele mastery will proc regardless of your range. The problem is this hero is an int glass cannon and you can be sure as hell they are gonna knock you off first ranged or not, get rid of ele master and get something nice like avatar imo
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:50 am

I actually use this on ranged int. It is a lot better than trying to use it on melee int! However, I believe I am qualified to do so correctly...

If you wanna use this on int; combo it with either feedback, or poison strike. Poison strike would be ideal, to avoid anyone with avatar. On top of that, you will need to rush an endurance aura cloak. (more hits=more procs, more runs=less hit if kiting)

Feedback is just... sic-nasty. Doesn't have any synergy with the rest of the build, but is a great all game skill. Poison, kites ava, give you something to gank with. With element mastery and poison, you can pull off every gank ever!

Dont use mana restore. Why? Well, you played me, using this build.. you had mana restore, and it did nothing for you. You were 7 at the first duel, and i didn't kill you; or even hastle you.

Elemental mastery is just a boost to leveling and PVP, until end game rolls around, and you suck. You want to take a normal build (farmer, all game, late game, skills) and just throw this on top of it. More importantly, are the potions and AMS potions you will throw on top of that. You are a glass cannon. to use the build right on int; you will need to spam int and agility. Leaving no room for the much needed HP. Often I find myself going into the second duel with 1300 HP still. For the 3rd and 4th I aim for 2000 HP. Yeah, that is insanely weak. With a 2000 HP potion, insane DPS, armor and evasion; my potion does a lot more than reinc could do.

It isnt the build so much, as knowing how to play it. Pulling it off on an int hero in general is pretty difficult.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:44 pm

you guys are going to make dermie quit cha!

Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:53 pm

k the poison strike i can try. but i still say int hero. rang is good for the build. i pick siren cuz of the faster run speeed wich means i can run up ahead of them more towards there base entrance and hit them from a far. adn when they get closer and pass me i can still hit them with haveing to run after them.

and glorn sorry about our game that i left. my mom hit the off button on our router and it disconnected and then it wouldnt work till today.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Don't forget though that Siren has horrible starting and stats gain.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:03 pm

the thing is... if u want to use siren because shes range and has good move speed get priest and aim for cloak of the fox y the first duel. it gives u endurance aura, its pretty cheap, can be replaced by totemic set by selling, and allows u to have some attack speed by the first duel.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Priest works better for a nuker build, if you are gonna go more kite oriented, i would recommend necro the best in hero ever! (jk) or the horse guy he is pretty sick too... the guy who looks like Gandalf... you should so totally change his name to gandalf
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Priest and Necro are absolutely horrible now. Their BAT's got nerf fucked hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 pm

This build isn't about BAT if you dont win by duel 4 its over as hell anyway
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:57 am

yeah, as charge said, this is a really early-mid game build. There is no reason why you shouldnt win before end game rolls around. Keep this in mind Dermie, you have to play aggressively, dont just farm for 8 duels, or you will lose. If you can get in just 2 ganks, you should be able to win the game, regardless of other factors... In most situation.

You will be able to level very fast, and pvp very fast, and there is no anti-gank from this, except for being a better player, with a better pvp build. Make sure you have AMS and healing potions, and it will work.

I would suggest actually going for priest on this. I personally would never use the priest; but now that people cant see who you pick, you should be able to pull it off against 90% of players. With that in mind, the majority of damage from Elemental Mastery, comes from attacks. Like, 3/4ths of the damage, comes from you attacking. You will need to keep your strength and agility up; dont spam int items, get mostly agility and armor; and farm really fast.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 am

HAHAHA I WAS RIGHT FOR ONCE! W00T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my int build. and sum others   my int build. and  sum others Empty

Back to top Go down

my int build. and sum others
Page 1 of 1