Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
"Hit Me" build EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
"Hit Me" build EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
"Hit Me" build EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
"Hit Me" build EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
"Hit Me" build EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
"Hit Me" build EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
"Hit Me" build EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
"Hit Me" build EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
"Hit Me" build EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
"Hit Me" build I_vote_lcap"Hit Me" build I_voting_bar"Hit Me" build I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

"Hit Me" build

Go down 
+3
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
HLWG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:20 pm

This is a build ive been using to stomp pubs. I want to change it around, but im not sure what to change.

Hero - Any melee hero with high agi/str (I like Hunter for this build)
Off - the one that destroys mana on hit. (every 5 levels or end game, depending on enemies)
Def - Static Shock/Spiked Armor (dependant on enemies; off level)
Misc - Blood Bath (Main level)
Innate - Health Regen
Ulti - Elemental Mastery(farming)/Silent Night (ganking)

None of the skills cost mana, and all are dependant of people attacking you. If you want to maximize damage done, mass str early game, then get agi for mid/end game.

Generally, you want a hero with a high MS and high starting health, as to avoid being slowed/kited (Boots cost 400g, dont be cheap), and because your farming skill requires you to be hit for it to proc.

The choice of ulti is entirely up to you. If you ahve no trouble farming with just static shock and bloodbath, and you wanna gank a lot, go for silent night. If you want to keep them slowed, (since you cant use orb effects with this build) get elemental mastery (plus it rocks in combo with ss/bb for farming)

Bloodbath is pure damage, and goes through avatar/spell immune, and im pretty sure that static shock does as well. Spiked armor is rape on melee heros, combod with BB and elemental mastery, plus, if you are agi, you will have about 150 armor without getting any armor items by level 30ish.

Problems will, as always, be avatar or slow builds, but you can kite that easily with high ms + ring of mastery. Another problem is magic reduc, but with the amount of agi you will have, your auto attack will be sufficient enough to stomp them. There are probably other counters out there for this, but i cant think of any at the moment.

Any critiques would be greatly apprieciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 pm

its alright but it's easily countered by spell damage reduction.However you can farm ridiculously fast.Its a decent build but it's also really vulnerable early on to being ganked so that could really fuck up your game plan.

I use something similar to this that's

Hunter
Feedback
Static shock
Bash
Crit mastery

I level static as the primary to kick start the farming while off leveling feedback then once static hits 5 I stop leveling it and primary level feedback then off level bash.The reason I run it this way is because its less spell damage so its not directly countered by ams or spell reduction.I go Crit Master so that if I run a high damage fast attacking build it just tears through shit.

Also to counter slows just get boots,time benders,totemic,speed set any of those will work.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:14 pm

I guess ill give it a shot. i was thinking of subbing in crit master for my build so i have more offense over defense.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Don't get crit mastery on agi XD... its way better on str or int builds. what would be pretty epic for your build though is Holy Armor, something that isn't countered by magic resistance, and due to your imba amount of amror on agi the heal really works
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Hey, this is pretty much Fatts/Venoms/Mine strength build...

Tips, feedback sucks (IMO) stop using it. Mana burn items/Lightning orb produces the same effect without giving up your most powerful spell in the game.. Toss this on Arthas/Illidian, switch the offensive to Soulburn (Late game/anti kite). Then just tank your way through. Works well on clan matches to, not just for pub stomping. If I remember right Venom even beat Glorn with this at one time..
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Something I've always wanted to try you should take a few runs with is tossing holy armor on this. SS + Bloodbath will give you early-mid game rape. Holy Armour + Soulburn + Strengths mass regen/lifesteal could be a sexy combo as well as long as you stack armour. The nice thing about running shit like this on strength is that you can stack armour like a mother fucker, use scepter as weapon, with possibly a omega sword for the crit/ring of speed demon for evasion+crit, then just stack tomes for hp and damage.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:30 pm

try grabbing some sort of mirror image and have them attack you Smile even ones that do no dmg still proc the bb passive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:27 pm

tahts actually a good idea piss, there might be hope for you yet! Razz
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:11 pm

I would look into grabbing the new explode on death extra skill and grabbing reincarnation. They attack and kill you taking BB and Lightning and what not and if Im not mistaken you explode on your first death and reincarnate. I would also change your offensive to something like storm bolt with the new leveling system an under leveled storm bolt gives about the same amount of stun time in long fights as an over leveled one. (Explaination) The more points you invest into storm bolt may increase the stun time but it also increases the cool down. If your in a longer fight where you just spam spam and spam it works out nearly the same as the last level one no matter how many points you invested into it.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:47 pm

I am 98% sure piss got that idea from me, after I was using my hunter build to attack myself (forcing him to kill my image) But it does work well, especially with the top grade image that takes little damage. I think I explained this to yeti also, who was complaining that item images are useless.

Didnot makes an untrue point about storm bolt. Every level the % of downtime increases. that is, is with a level 1 stormbolt, you can achieve a 20% of the time stun, then a level 5 storm bolt can obtain a 30% downtime stun. I just made those up, however, I believe stun duration increases by what, .3? something like that? While CD increases about half of that per level. All stuns and disables follow that same rule though, it isnt just storm bolt. Every single disable in the game has an increasing CD. Why? well, level 1 hex is a 2.3 second hex, or something of that nature; on a 13 second CD or so. Max level hex is 6.66. that would be about a 50% downtime that removes their agility and move speed. Again, I am not positive on the exact numbers, but max level hex has about 2.5X the downtime as rank 1 hex. But what makes investing points more valuable, is the ability to WW and kite. If you can WW kite between 2 stuns, the longer the stuns, the longer the absolute downtime. the is even more important when you are stacking stuns. And again, when you look at cast times. INT heroes, have about a 1 second cast time. for that second, you are in a 1 second downtime, where you get hit, and they dont. Agility is about 2 seconds. So, getting a rank 1 stun field on agility; you are experiencing as much down time as your opponent, and have very little to gain. however, if your 2 seconds of downtime translates into 6 seconds of their down time, you gain a lot more damage potential over them.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:52 am

I got the idea from didnot Smile he posted on the forums a couple months ago and i was WTF THATS AWESOMESAUCE. it was a bit of a coincidence that you used a bb build too but aye same principle implied. Anyway before I was disconnected I was trying to explain why feedback should be replaced as a skill. generally your losing out on any elemental item and any vamp aura item in game. you just CANNOT have them since EVERYTHING and their mother overrides feedback. i'm gonna suggest something late game like mow, soulburn, or stormbolt. mow would be pretty unique as far a unique goes. that shits powerful stuff lategame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Hit Me" build Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit Me" build   "Hit Me" build Empty

Back to top Go down

"Hit Me" build
Page 1 of 1