Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD I_vote_lcapMy Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD I_voting_barMy Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD I_vote_lcapMy Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD I_voting_barMy Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD

Go down 
+3
Pissonmyhands
MarkJr
dm_knight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dm_knight
Nooblet
Nooblet

My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD Empty
PostSubject: My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD   My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:57 pm

agi or str hero preferably illidan from str tavern or hydralisk from agi tavern

Skills

(Offensive) Death Strike: Can any1 say rigged?, this skill is simply imba on any hero at later levels because of the massive attack speed you get from items and auras and such the 5% chance seems too high stacked with fast attack speed. (for example at level 20 if you upped this skill constatnly and gets in 2 hits of this in the duel you are mostlikely to win that duel)

*NOTE* Avoid getting this skill on ranged heroes as avatar supposedly cancels all critical made by ranged hero.
and they have naturally slower attack animation

(Defensive) Evasion or Spiked armor: evasion is effective against ranged while spiked armor favours against melee units with its damage return and high armor. you pick.

(Misc) Possible skills rejuv(worthless late game), Endurance (won't need it with my build but if u like fast attack speed early go ahead), anti magic shield (spammable, costs 50 mana to cast and anti nuking move also helps if you chose a low health hero during creeping), Slow psn (works only with lightening orb and is more of a early - mid game skill. Darkness ( quite useful at times however because the cancel critical & special move doesnt work seems abit waste), immolation (not really worth getting even though it costs no mana to maintain it, in mid to late game all your are doing with this is maybe cancel out the item regeneration of your opponent)

You Decide.

(Ultimate) Reincarnation (double Tank anyone?),Demon Spawn (free stun+faster early farm and will be able to kill bosses with less damage.) Avatar ( anti disable 4 u!!) although if you have this skill try to gank your opponent beacause it is likely that this skill will become crap late game with the short cool down.

Choose Depending on what you want.

Items

Early

1.greater fire orb
2.totamic set (if you chose endurance you don't need this skill substute it with the one ring and timebender gauntlet or if you are str hero rod of immortal and time bender gauntlet)
3.timebender gauntlet
4.boot ( if you chose illidan) b4 you have timebender gauntlet

Mid

1.Speed set (60% free endurance) (also if you chose endurance get supersonic ring or staff of speed as they will grant you high attack damage)
2.jagged sword
3.Warrior Set
4.Exceptional Orb of fire

Late

1.Auroric
2,DarK Mail
3.Flaming Talon
4.immortal items if its really late (shield or boot 1st, followed by gauntlet and lightsaber if its multi weapon mode.)

Last edited by dm_knight on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarkJr
Unranked
Unranked
MarkJr

PostSubject: Re: My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD   My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:48 pm

dm_knight wrote:
*NOTE* Avoid getting this skill on ranged heroes as avatar supposedly cancels all critical made by ranged hero.
and they have naturally slower attack animation
I think the crits actually do still proc, just the damage animation doesn't. I could very well be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD   My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:09 am

you certainly have quiet a lot of choices lol. Sad actually mark i think it does cancel all ranged crits :/ i'm pretty sure (gotta get someone elses opinion) its a warcraft III mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD   My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:03 am

yes, ranged crits/bashes are considered spells, if you are spell immune, you cannot be crit by a ranged hero.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD   My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:48 pm

ya ds is op but i talked to glorn the other day and he said immortal rings crits is like a lv 12 ds so u can pick a different skill other than ds and rush immortals ring and still have a ds with you since most people start to get ds late game, it will be the same thing
Back to top Go down
Skankimusprime
Unranked
Unranked
Skankimusprime

PostSubject: Re: My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD   My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:06 pm

the build i go withto tank is usually similar with some differences that may help
i go with bones since he is ranged and that will prevent from any one else using spikes. Also i get storm bolt to keep the enemy stunned rather than the crits just cause if they do have a way to stop the crits i will have a least a way to stop them from attacking at all. then i get endurance and spikes with rein. the spikes are great just because it is constant dmg reduction rather than have thing to take the chance that they miss. just get and item with evasion and you will take less dmg and also have the evasion. overall i have found this build to efficent at farming and duel. But if you have suggestionsi would be more than willing to listen to them.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD   My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:44 am

how can you possibly hope to last until level 20 without a farming skill? against any pro this build would be a laughing stock
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD   My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD Empty

Back to top Go down

My Tank Build: AKA BORING BUILD
Page 1 of 1