Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ I_vote_lcapA Good Bye From Wrath =[ I_voting_barA Good Bye From Wrath =[ I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
A Good Bye From Wrath =[ I_vote_lcapA Good Bye From Wrath =[ I_voting_barA Good Bye From Wrath =[ I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

A Good Bye From Wrath =[

Go down 
+5
Mr.Blonde
blazinfast
Glorn2
Sharky
Shankz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

A Good Bye From Wrath =[ Empty
PostSubject: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:12 am

Wrath Logged on tonight about 3 o clock in the mourning and told me this..
I messaged him in game askin whats up like normally. he said he had to go and didnt know when he would be back. he said he was basically losing his net. When i asked what happened he replied with "I got robbed in a nutshell". He said he had lost 5 thousand dollars and may have to find a new place to live.He had asked me to pass this on to everyone for him. i exited my game to talked to him in channel and told him to post it on forums it would be easier.He told me he was going to make me shaman and verti for the time being.i said k. he said he couldnt post that his time was limited. And i told him i would post it. He told me to tell verti that hes sorry he has to leave chao for a 5th time. i replied that i would and not to worry rl happens n that we will all be waiting here for then he gets his shit straight. He came back with "maybe,might take a while, not sure how im gona make it this time" and he logged.

For all you "non-believers" heres a screen shot of the convo when i left game n went into channel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well i feel ive done what i was supposed to. im sorry guys i dont know more...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:08 am

Hate to hear bad news of other people. I guess farewell to wrath.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 am

He was working for a guy who kept saying, "I'll give you your paycheck NEXT week" and after a month, wrath still haddent got payed. He was working under the table also, so you really cant file a lawsuit or anything; there is no proof of employment.

Hopefully He and his G/F can find jobs to pay the rent.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:37 am

thats why u get good stead employment instead of selling bags of oranges on the corner
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:55 am

way to be an asshole blazing seriously....

I hope wrath makes it back ok. Or at least can get his life in some order and catch up with the thieving crook.
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 am

sry, i didnt realize this topic is as sensitive as jfk's assassination was
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:22 am

gettting robbed to the point he can't affort internet anymore isn't really a funny topic
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:22 pm

well it kinda is.

to be honest, im having trouble feeling sorry for him simply because with a little foresight this could have had a much more minor consequence

plus, internet is a luxury that many cant even hope to utilize.
so, in the larger picture, he should just be lucky he has clean water on tap

also, thx for the bad rep, i see you give out a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
biki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:41 pm

were not in africa or the desert -_- this is the U.S., pretty much every house has water and electricity and if all else fails you can go to mcdonalds and ask for a cup of water for free
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 pm

im just sayin, losing your internet due to tight funds isnt that bad
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:34 pm

1. sucks for wrath, ill be more active now i suppose
2. blazin, your being a douche. its not about the internet, its about him having gotten screwed over. Is it a consequence of working illegally, sure, does that make it funny? not really. My assumption would be that he has lost a lot more than his internet, but even if it is just his internet your comments were just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:41 pm

blazin ur rlly a fkin prick u know that? a new recruit could never understand what wrath did for the clan... in my eyes n i prolly shouldnt but i am, you can fuck off worthless trash -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:48 pm

thats cool, everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Hmmm ppl needa chill.
@shankz: For one it's a GAME! And raging at a potential 10 year old isn't cool either. Not to say you ARE 10 years blazn but it's a possibility. Yea it's unfortunite what happened to wrath, and what he said wasn't right, but seriously relax. Verti approach was much better.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:59 pm

doesnt matter whether blazin is a 10 year old or a 40 year old who lives with his mother he deserves the rage. Wrath's methods were always a bit strange to me but i knew he always had chaos best interests in mind. Blazin grow up and stop being a total jackass. If you've ever been robbed then u'd know its not a great experience. Losing internet may have been one of the few bad things that has to happen now but its the only one wrath was kind enough to reveal. He doesnt have to give you his life story or more misfortunes. the fact that we know about it should be enough justification for people to either support him through this tough time or not say anything at all. Discretion is the better part of valor dick.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 pm

glorn....please feel free to lock this, and the chao points and rankings threads. i cant moderate the news section.
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Raging kids..... Ok. So what your saying is that a 10 year old and 40 year old should be talked to the same and punished the same.? And that they should be talked to the same? No in my eyes u guys are just as wrong for raging on him than the original fault. A simple private message to blazn would hve done just right asking him to removee the message and inform him that the situation is more than just lose of internet

Some " discretion" from both parties could have prevented a big arguement
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:44 pm

alright, sounds like a plan.

Just leave it on the note that if you have ever lived paycheck to paycheck, you can imagine what it would be like to not get paid for a month. If you have never had to worry about paying your own bills, with money you earned on your own; then you have no right to pass judgement on people who have. (Example, 12 year olds)

Wrath prolly got rid of a lot of other things before deciding that internet had to go; so for the sake of wrath, dont let chao become the flaming noobfest that he was trying to avoid.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Good Bye From Wrath =[   A Good Bye From Wrath =[ Empty

Back to top Go down

A Good Bye From Wrath =[
Page 1 of 1