Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_lcapTerraptus possibly returning to cha I_voting_barTerraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_lcapTerraptus possibly returning to cha I_voting_barTerraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Terraptus possibly returning to cha

Go down 
+4
carefulibite
MarkJr
didnotmeanto
Terraptus2
8 posters

What would you guys think of me returning to cha and chao for real?
Why would we want you back? You don't even play cha. All you do is talk about what you don't play and dry hump Riki.
Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_lcap29%Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
What you mean you used to play cha? I have never seen you on before or played a game with you.
Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_lcap6%Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Your at least a decent player right? Chao could probably use you.
Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_lcap29%Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Of course we want you back man! Thats what we have been hoping you would do the whole time.
Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_lcap18%Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
OMG yes!! I really want you back! It would be just like old times!
Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_lcap18%Terraptus possibly returning to cha I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

Terraptus possibly returning to cha Empty
PostSubject: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:36 pm

This will be active for 15 days. Place your votes by then. Let me know if you have a good idea for another choice and ill add it.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Go for it come back although with the numbers chao has I wouldnt mind a new cha clan to pop up. No offense to clan cha but theyre fucken lazy, pretty much what chao used to be before you joined them if you know what I mean. Just so some of you know Terraptus help made chao what it is today a huge striving clan, before he joined they were on life support.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 am

Well i know which one Glorn picked and which one badcha picked. Oh well thats why I added the first option. I am dissapointed that ANOTHER person picked the first option though.

It looks like so far almost half the people who voted apparently think very low of me. One of which I am almost certain is Glorn.

I will give this more time and also play some cha with chao for a while before I decide on what to do.

I am actually a skilled player at cha currently probably much to peoples shock and if I really did return, I am confident make a great chief just like I was before I took a break. Also, if I don't end up doing a good job as chief I would have no problem passing the position on to a worthy member. I have noticed that chao seems to be twice as active as it used to be. That is a great thing however, the quality of the players has also decreased (according to many chao members I have heard from recently) and even though there are more members and the clan is more active as a whole, I think there are probably inactive members who should have already been kicked. Verti has done a decent job as a sub for me (some say he did a terrible job others said he did a great job), however I am confident with my clan management experience, I would be better suited for that role. As for the clan not knowing me, assuming I return to my old position, I will be quite active with the clan just like old times. I am sure the clan will get to know me pretty fast and appreciate me once they get to know me as and stop listening to all the gossip and/or intentionally negative comments that a few select individuals seem to spread about me. I was an excellent shaman and chief before I took a break and I am confident I would be no less than that should my position be returned to me. Yes, I do think the spot should simply be returned to me. Due to my history with chao, I am trustworthy for the role and should not have to prove myself again. Also keep in mind that I would pass the chief position on if I know I won't be doing a good enough job just as I did before.
Back to top Go down
MarkJr
Unranked
Unranked
MarkJr

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Can we have a 6th option? "WC3 is just a game. Do whatever makes you happy." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Which option do you think I picked? All you need to say is you can host. You have any idea how many times I came into the channel having over 8 people in it and not one of them can host? The amount of times would simply shock you so lets say more then 10 times.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Markjr that choice would be irrelevant to the question imo. You may as well not vote if thats what you want to pick.

Well yes I can host. I suppose I should have added that there. So ya, if my spot is returned to me I have decided I will return. If not then idk.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 pm

well, i believe that is up to verti, he is, and has been a great chief.

coming back to a game only if you get a position is the same as ragequitting for a free shaman spot, isnt it?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
MarkJr
Unranked
Unranked
MarkJr

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:13 pm

My suggestion was just a joke suggestion and i did not vote for that reason. I've been on hiatus myself from wc3 (teething 8 month old) and as such I was removed from the clan due to the 2 week inactive from wc3 rule.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:54 pm

I still think you should create a whole new clan, as chao is nearly full. Labmonkey when he said on the other forums that we needed competition was partially right. Think about it, its the ultimate challange to build a clan from scratch and then to somehow mode them to the level of the great chao clan. When CK was around there was some fun factor of competition then came the stupid I only play my own map attitudes. But there does need to be a level of maturity alot of you have got to stop making alts so you can be in more then one clan, its a waste of space that could had gone to another player in either clan. Dont do what others did and steal players from a clan to make your own thats low class and marks you as trash in my book.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:44 pm

To Glorn: Its disrespect to me considering my history with the clan to deny me my old position. I have proven I am a highly skilled player recently (which konyiu can vouch for along with yiff and others in the clan) When I was the chief I did a great job. The clan liked how I did things. It sounds like I would have sufficient reason to rage quit if that's what it was. I didn't say I wasn't coming back if I was denied the spot. All I said was idk what I would end up doing. As for Verti, not everyone agreed with how he did things but I still think he would make an excellent shaman all things considered. If the spot is returned to me I will make sure he is a shaman as long as he deserves it.

To didnot: People make alts for multiple clans so that its easier for them to find a game of cha to be in. I would perfer that people don't do that too but the reality is that individually they would have more fun doing it that way. I think it would be more fun for everyone in the clans though if both clans didn't share members. Overall I think more fun from the competition would be had if clans did not share members. If I made a clan of my own, I would allow players from chao to join who would rather be in a new clan with me than in chao. However I would not give them any special treatment for abandoning chao to follow me. This would making a new clan from stealing members from chao. If they left it would be entirely of their own accord. I would not want any of them to have alts in chao if that happened. Space in clans is normally not an issue until it gets to be like what chao is now. It would be hard for another clan to compete with chao due to the fact that custom hero arena is edited by and advertises chao. The only way some true competition and rivalry could happen is if the map would equally advertise both chao and whatever the potential new clan would be. You have me thinking didnot... Perhaps a REAL new east cha clan would be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:24 am

1. Terra I will tell you what I told Glorn and have told others. I have always tried, and will always continue to try to do what the majority of the clan wants. This is a game, not a business, so I don't have to worry about what I think is 'best for the clan' if the majority of the clan (read: those willing to actually contribute an opinion) wants something to be a certain way, I have no reason to do other wise.

2. As far as the job I have done, well quite frankly lets be honest, this is not rocket science. Boot people who are inactive or giant douches, quiet stupid arguments, promote/demote shamans, and try to make the clan bigger/stronger. Of all these things the only things I would say haven't gone extremely well are some old members deciding they wanted a smaller more personal clan (I don't see this as a negative just a different desire for a clan) and 2 tournies not really working (piss has bailed on me twice now and the first try and a team tournie has not gone too well, but I WILL try again LOL). So basically a couple tournaments didn't work out, so what, I don't think anyone got overly upset about any of that. Really the biggest problem we have is we are getting TOO big, which is the best kind of problem to have.
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:13 am

Being a highly skilled player is not enough terra, you will need to earn more respects in the clan as you don't know most of the clannies, lets play more clan games with all the clannie and earn your respects from it.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:37 pm

After giving things some thought I think I would not be best suited for chief at this time. I do not know how good most of the players are anymore. I have also decided that I will not be coming back to chao as its chief regardless of what happens. There are only 2 things I am considering at the moment: remaking clan chaw or being a part of something new Glorn has in store for cha (of which I will not specify at this time) This is assuming I come back to cha.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:29 am

well if u really liked the clan then u wouldnt have left, it doesnt matter how long u were in it, now is now, i guess u were really expecting to leave and come back and gain cheif position again so thats why u probably quit
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:18 pm

I did like the clan even when I was gone.(I never left the forum) It DOES matter how long I was in it and during that time I did more for chao then you ever will with an attitude like that. I think I would have been granted back chief if I worked at it a little more. I simply do not have the motivation to anymore. (can you honestly blame me after how long I have been with chao?) Plus why would I want to come back with people like you insulting me like this. I refuse to stay and listen to it all for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:28 pm

both of you need`a calm down.

though i do not agree with the way jar says things, he is stil showing the opposite side of the situation. you are extreme left, he is extreme right. both of you are right in your own ways, and you are both very wrong at the same time.

the truth is `now is now` the same thing I had to tell iron and lab, when they were trying to overthrow verti. if we put them in charge because of everything they did in the past for chao, well, look what happened to clan CHA...

I am sure you would do a much better job than either of them, but as with anyone, you would have to earn chief position back. If the clan wanted you back as chief, verti says he would have no problem giving it back to you. so, convince the clan that you should be chief; but do it through actions, not because of things you say, of how things used to be. you have the potential, but you need to apply it-arguing on a forum isnt gonna help you.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 am

Glorn shows a lot of wisdom. Terraptus your coming off a bit flakey as of late. I encouraged you in my own way to create a clan, you were all fired up to do so until you played Glorn in a 1v1 and lost well lets face it you got spanked but why should that get in the way of making another clan? Look what this game lacks is competition, Lab and Iron fed everyone a whole lot of bull about making clan cha to do just that only to have a great deal of their members inactive. We later find out the truth that the whole purpose of the clan was made out of spite. We found out of the horses own mouth that clan cha doesn’t even play custom hero arena (Lab’s very own words)

First and foremost you don’t have to be the worlds greatest player to be a great leader. At the time you chose Verti you knew he was the right player for the job, he has continued on doing the job he has been appointed, many members brand spanking new ones are comfortable with him because theyre used to seeing his name as chief. Most of the players on chao are new faces they do not know you. The ones who do know you were kind of mad that you left and had some issues with the type of play styles you had. Come tourney time everyone plays like ass holes. You left shortly after tourney so they remember the ass hole Terraptus because that’s what is required to do well in tourneys. I still think you would be a great asset to the game of custom hero arena, if you come to play for chao welcome back but the members are set on their leaders now so your kind of stuck where your at a grunt but hey you’re a higher rank then me at least proud peon one of many. So now your left with a decision do I quit playing because some players are sore at me, and right now may be just a little bit better then I am? Then if you make the decision to come back do you come back to chao who is filled to the top and on occasions boots players simply because theyre full and cant grow any bigger. Personally I say fuck the haters and do what you want to do. Want to come back do it, want to play for chao great welcome back, want to make a new clan a fucking men and I wish you the best of luck while doing so. Now Im done with all this text bs now can anyone tell me how to make greater orb of fire? And what exactly does cha stand for? Whos this Glorn guy everyone keeps speaking of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terraptus possibly returning to cha   Terraptus possibly returning to cha Empty

Back to top Go down

Terraptus possibly returning to cha
Page 1 of 1